Insurance 保险 Brief Introduction 在国际贸易中,货物从卖方到达买方,通常要经过长途的运输、装卸和存储等过程。在此过程中,货物常常会遇到许多风险。为

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语300句

On a walk or bike ride home from the grocery store, a new robot is designed to carry your groceries. Following a few feet behind, it can navigate a crowded urban sidewalk while you walk unencumbered. Once you teach it the route, it can also go back t

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

星级典句: 第一句:According to the contract, we want to pack goods in wooden cases of 6kg. 根据合同,我们要用木箱子,每个装6公斤货物。 A: What do you think about the packing terms? 贵方认为包装条款怎么样? B

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

星级典句: 第一句:We asked the factory to use stronger cartons. 我们要求工厂用更加结实的纸板箱。 A: What's your requirement of packing? 你们对包装有什么要求吗? B: We asked the factory to use stronger cartons. 我们

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

星级典句: 第一句:We want to find out about your marine insurance. 我们想询问你方的海运保险。 A: We need to send a shipment to England. 我们要把货物通过船运运往英国。 B: No problem. 没问题。 A: We want to fin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

星级典句: 第一句:A large number of bedspreads we ordered from you last year were found soiled when they reached us. 我们去年订购的大量的床罩到达我方时已经受损了。 A: A large number of bedspreads we ordered from you l

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

星级典句: 第一句:From what I've heard, you're really well up in shipping work. 据我所知,你方对运输工作很在行。 A: From what I've heard, you're really well up in shipping work. 据我所知,你方对运输工作很在行。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

星级典句: 第一句:We're surprised to know that the weight is short. 我们很吃惊,重量竟然短缺。 A: Miss Green, have you received our goods? 格林小姐,您收到我们的货物了吗? B: Yes, we have inspected the rice, and

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

星级典句: 第一句:You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination. 你们要开具另一份证明书,以证明货物没有受放射线污染。 A: Mr. White, any other requirements? 怀特先生,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1.We are very sorry to inform you that your last shipment is not up to your usual standard. 贵方运到的最后一船产品不符合原来标准,特此奉告。 2.We shall appreciate your prompt attention to the adjustment of this claim. 就...,敬

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

第一句:Mr. Green, we specialize in the export of tablecloth. 格林先生,我们专营桌布的出口业务。 A: Mr. Green, we specialize in the export of tablecloth. 格林先生,我们专营桌布的出口业务。 B: Where do you get you

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Sample 样品S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical Key Sentences1. 展示样品S53: Can you leave your sample? 可以留下你的样板吗? S54: You can bring your sample to us. 你可以带你的样板来给我们。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

IV. Speaking Out MODEL 1 Ive got to talk to Mrs. Parker. Susan: Parker Electronics Susan speaking. How may I help you? Mrs. Jones: This is William Jones of Sea-land Limited. Im calling from Australia. Would you please transfer me to Helen Parker, ext

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

People sell goods and food on the streets of many American cities, often without permits. Many of these sellers are immigrants, and some are in the United States without government permission. Street vending is illegal in Los Angeles, California. Peo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(三)月

No matter how hard you try, chances are you'll still be looking at some leftovers from holiday dinner. 不管你如何努力,节日晚宴过后你很可能还是要处理一些剩饭剩菜。 But you can avoid eating endless turkey sandwiches and m

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

主要贸易术语: (1)FCA (Free Carrier) 货交承运人 (2)FAS (Free Alongside Ship) 装运港船边交货 (3)FOB (Free on Board) 装运港船上交货 (4)CFR (Cost and Freight) 成本加运费 (5)CIF (Cost,Insurance and Freight) 成本、保险费

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Let's call it a deal 成交 If I remember correctly,time of delivery is another point in which we differ. 我记得,对于交货时间我们意见不同。 That's right, Let's go into details of it. 对。我们来具体谈一谈吧, Ok. I hope y

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

商务 英语 谈判常用词汇: 1、出口信贷 export credit 出口津贴 export subsidy 商品 倾销 dumping 外汇 倾销 exchange dumping 优惠 关税 special preferences 保税仓库 bonded warehouse 贸易顺差 favorable balance of trad

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

在办公事务中,若有客户向你咨询一件你没有把握的事情,你该如何回答呢?我们看看下面这位是怎么回答的吧! A: Good morning. Can I help you? B: Good morning. Is this Modern Office Ltd.? A: Yes it is. B: I'm

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Surely, he will stop for water. 当然啦,他是会把船停下来装水的。 Nay. For a long time, now, the circus-running sun has raced within his fiery ring, and needs no sustenance but what's in himself. 不,那只在火热的圈子里,象赛

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记