Unit 15 Claim 索赔1. Please give our claim your favorable consideration. 请合理考虑我们的索赔要求。 2. Please examine the matter and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible. 请调查此事,并尽快将货物发给我

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸实务口语

第47期:应聘销售人员 主试人米切尔询问了应试人杨茜销售方面的相关经验。 Mitchell: Have you had any experience with sales work? Yang Qian: Yes, I have. In fact, I had worked for a foreign trade company for nearly two years

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

经典句型:Is there any unreserved first-class cabin? 有头等舱的票吗? A:Is there any unreserved first-class cabin? 甲:有头等舱的票吗? B:Sorry, the first-class cabin is. full. 乙:抱歉,头等舱客满了。 A:How about a second-

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

交货 About DeliveryS: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Pratical Key SentencesS1: The goods are ready. 货物准备好了。 S2: We'll do it right away. 我们马上照办。 S3: Is next Wednesday, OK? 下周三行吗? S4: We

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

Business before pleasure. 事业在先,享乐在后。 A great many people take trips on these big lake boats just as they do on the oceanfor pleasure; 很多人乘着大湖上的船只游玩,就像出海度假一样。 but the chief reason for t

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

bale, [beil] n (用线或绳缠绕包裹的)大包=bundle;灾祸,不幸=disaster 【记】1)ball球-大包裹-是一种负担-不幸,灾祸 2)读:背哦!今儿咋就那么点儿背呀,早上一出门儿,就被一不明飞行

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

Airbus has made it official that they are selling all or part of six European plants and cutting 10,000 jobs in France, Germany, Spain, and Britain. Employees at three German plants and four French plants stopped working for several hours in protest

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 初级商务英语听力2007

A CHINESE BILLIONAIRE has bought up 76 Irish thoroughbred horses which were airlifted to the Asian country from Shannon Airport. 一位中国的亿万富翁将76匹爱尔兰纯种马从香农机场用飞机运到亚洲国家。 All were purchased for

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Welcome to November! And to a new week of CNN Student News. I'm Carl Azuz. First up today, a story that spans multiple continents. We will continue to pursue additional protective measures for as long as it takes to ensure the safety and security of

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十一)月

A ceremony has taken place in northeastern China to mark the beginning of a bridge project linking China and Russia. 一项于日前在中国东北举行的仪式,标志着连接中俄两国桥梁项目的开始。 Construction is now getting under

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Supplement: Some Useful Sentences on Transport Insurance 有关装运和保险的常用语句 (1) We have been put to considerable inconvenience by the long delay in delivery. We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to c

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

第67期:包装 Do you have any specific request for packing? 您对包装有什么具体要求吗? A:Do you have any specific request for packing? A:您对包装有什么具体要求吗? B:We advocate using smaller container to pack the goods. B

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

第74期:检验与仲裁 We think all disputes between us shall be settled amicably through negotiation. 我们认为我们之间的所有争议应该通过友好协商加以解决。 amicably(adv.) 友善地 We heartily wish you would agree to settl

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

Welcome back! 欢迎回来! This is what's happening today: as a result some of embarrassing mistakes in deliveries, 这是今天的情况:由于在送货上出现了一些令人难堪的错误, Tip Top Trading's big boss in America has ordered

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

China's first cargo spacecraft, the Tianzhou-1, was launched on Thursday from the Wenchang Space Launch Center in southern China's Hainan Province. Tianzhou-1 is the first cargo ship independently developed by China and is expected to dock with the o

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

9. May I ask a few questions about insurance? 请问我能咨询几个有关保险的问题吗? 还能这样说: Could you tell me something about insurance? I'd like to have a good knowledge about insurance. 谚语: Ask and you shall receive. 勤

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain? 您能查一下瓷器的保险费吗? OK, just a second. 可以,请稍等。 No problem. 没问题。 Can you tell me if particular average insurance includes compensation of goods damage? 请问单

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

文本: DIAZ: Eject! PLASTIC CRAP! You doing this to me? Who do you think you are, you piece of plastic SHIT? Aaarrgh! SCREW YOU! It eats my favorite El burro movie, it die! What else could I do? TOMMY: _____(1)_____. DIAZ: What? Damn - no matter,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

三、慎重处理合同的关键细目实践证明,英译合同中容易出现差错的地方,一般来说,不是大的陈述性条款。而恰恰是一些关键的细目.比如:金钱、时间、数量等。为了避免出差错,在英译

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

商务常用语翻译 我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。 We addressed our inquiry to the firm. 对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。 We answered the inquiry received from the firm. 我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。 We have an inquiry for the goods received f

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇