Dear Mr. Turner: Thank you for your order #3454, for 30 sets of item LSD-6. This product is currently in stock and will be shipped to you early next week. As well, the item you expressed interest in earlier, item LSD-7, is also once more in stock and

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

必背句型: A:Preferential tariff is used as a weapon in international relations. 特惠关税在国际关系中被当成一种武器使用。 B:The retaliation tariff is also like this. 报复性关税也是这样。 The medicine is used as a weap

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

美国火箭爆炸,私营航天产业的挫折 Wednesday's successful launch of a Russian space vehicle taking supplies to the International Space Station was in sharp contrast to the explosion of a private U.S. cargo space craft shortly after it's

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年10月

63.报销 常用应急场景 范例一:Submit an expense report How do I submit an expense report? You need all your receipts for reimbursement. You mean I have to attach the receipts with the expense report? Yes, here is the form for an expense report. Fill

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

By Robert Raffaele Washington 28 March 2008 A U.S. defense contractor unveiled an anti-missile system this week that it claims worked properly on commercial cargo planes. Such high-tech devices, in the future, could save a plane full of passengers fr

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

On The Scene: Myanmar Gets Aggressive With Border Patrols 缅甸受边境巡逻船只侵犯 MAUNGDAW, MYANMAR It is a bright, hot day on the Naf river, which forms part of Myanmars western border with Bangladesh, an area where human smugglers pick up

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(六月)

Three sailors have died and 23 others are missing in two separate mishaps off the coast of East China's Shandong province. According to local authorities, two ships have sunk in waters around Weihai city and Yantai city. Early Monday morning, a cargo

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年11月

今天我们要学的词是hijack。 Hijack, 劫持。 The bank robbers hijacked a car and fled away, 抢银行的人劫持了一辆汽车,逃之夭夭。 Somali pirates hijacked a cargo ship with 40 crew members on board, 索马里海盗劫持了一

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Giselle: Good morning, Brian. This is Giselle calling from Intergroup in Kansas City. Brian: Hi, Giselle. How are you? Giselle: Im great, thanks. Listen, the reason Im calling is that I wanted to touch base with you about the new proposed regulations

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

I read an article in the newspaper this morning about a man who had been on the lam for 12 years. He was wanted by the police because they believed he had committed a murder. But before the man could go to trial, he bolted and left the country. He ha

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 图片1

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.12