Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: So, Casey, how are things going with the photos for the press kit? B: Yeah, Ive been meaning to talk to you about that. I might need to ask for an extension on that dead- line. A: Youve had over a month to get this finalized! Why are things delaye

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: I called this meeting today in order to discuss our manufacturing plan. As Im sure youre all aware, with the credit crunch, and the global financial cri- sis, were obligated to look for more cost efficient ways of producing our goods. We dont want

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: I cant believe were here! Carnival in Rio! Se- riously, this is like a once in a lifetime opportu- nity! Can you believe it? Were here at the biggest party in the world! B: I know! Were so lucky that we found tickets for the Sambadrome! Good thing

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

That was Miss Binnie Hale, singing a song called A Nice Cup of Tea, which she recorded 70 years ago, in 1941. We British love tea. We drink more tea per head of population than any other country in the world, except for Ireland. If you go to the Tea

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

My podcast today is about the word result, and the different ways we can use it. Last week I said that I would tell you the results of the local elections in England and the elections in Scotland and Wales. That means, I shall tell you what happened

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Today we meet the English word folly, and we visit a strange old building and an art exhibition. Lets start with the word folly. I guess you know what foolish means. If someone is foolish, he or she does stupid or unwise things. We can call such a pe

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

A: ...Right away sir, your order will be ready shortly. Jean Pierre, we have another special for table seven! B: Im working as fast as I can! Were really in the weeds! Where is my sous chef? Luc! I need you to peel more potatoes. Marie, chop some oni

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: All right, drag her over here, and help me tie her up. B: I cant believe she fell for it! She is a lot more gullible than I thought! A: Well, you gotta admit, my acting was brilliant! B: Whatever. I was the one that convinced her to come. Look, sh

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Kevins friend George is getting married to Sharon. A week before the wedding, George invites his friends to a stag party. They start in a pub, and then go on to a club where there is deafening music and they all drink too much. The next day, Kevin fe

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

A few days ago, the newspapers reported a tragic incident in Manchester. Kally, a 15-year old girl, had split up from her boyfriend Josh, who was 18. A few days later, Josh came round to Kallys house. People nearby heard Kally and Josh arguing. Then

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

There are lots of English idioms and expressions in this podcast. I have explained them in a Grammar and Vocabulary note. Go to the podcasts website to see this note. Kevin and Joanne were reading the local newspaper. There were news stories like Loc

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

This is just a postscript to the last podcast about Tomma Abts winning the Turner prize. You remember that the leader of the Stuckists said that Tommas paintings made 1950s wallpaper look profound. Well, I see that yesterday an art critic in a leadin

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

A: Well that was an interesting documentary! B: For sure! I didnt really understand some ofthe technical jargon they used inthe film when they talked about social security in the US. A: Like what? B: Well, they mentioned how people put away money in

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Alright everyone settle down. Lets get started. As you know, an important aspect of becoming a good citizen is understanding the genesis of our legal system. It is not enough to simply memo- rize our laws, it is necessary that we comprehend why an

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: They are breaking through! Set your blasters to full power! B: Excellent job. Search the ship, shes gotta be in here somewhere... bring her to me! C: Lord Hater, we have a survivor here... B: Where is she? Dont make me destroy you, tell me where s

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: What the heck is going on! Did you see that? What was that thing? B: I dont know! Im just glad we made it out! Look, there is a police car! Help! Help! Please stop! C: Howdy man. What seems to be the problem? Is this man bothering you? A: Officer,

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Stupid girl, making me spend so much money, now I have to get it from the ATM... B: Hello, welcome to Universal Bank. Please insert your card into the slot. A: I know where to put my card! Stupid machine, talking to me like Im an idiot... B: Pleas

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hey, youre early! Wheres everyone? B: Well... I told them not to come. I made a reserva- tion just for the two of us. I thought we could have an quiet evening all to ourselves. A: Oh... why? B: Jennifer, theres something I wanna ask you. A: Sure.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: ...And now, lets go to Kenny Williams for todays weather forecast. B: Thank you Bill, and good morning Salt Lake City! A: Whats the weather looking like today, Kenny? B: Well, its a bit of a mixed bag in Utah today; weve got heavy cloud cover here

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod