A: Good afternoon. What can I do for you? B: Id like to check in please. I have a reservation under the name Anthony Roberts. A: All right R.O.B.E.R.T.S... Oh, Mr. Roberts weve been expecting you and here is your keycard to the presidential suite. B:

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: So, are we all ready to go? B: Yup, I think so. The cars packed; we have munchies and music, and the maps in the car. A: Did you get the camera? B: Got it! Did you fill up the tank? A: Yup, its all set. B: Youre sure were not forgetting anything?

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Oh great! This stupid computer froze again! That s the third time today! Hey Samuel, can you come take a look at my PC? It s acting up again. It must have a virus or something. B: Just give me a second; I ll be right up. B: I ran a virus scan on y

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Well, right, lets move to our next order of busi- ness, as many of you are aware, in recent weeks there has been a lot of media coverage surround- ing this bird flu issue. And its come to my atten- tion that our company lacks any sort of bird flu

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hello, Arthur. What seems to be the problem? B: Hey doc. Well, I think I might need glasses. Im getting headaches, and I really struggle to see things that are far away. But I have always had 20/20 vision. A: Sounds like you may be far-sighted. OK

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Dad, Id like to borrow some money. B: Sure, Johnny, how much do you need? five bucks? A: Come on, Dad, I need thirty thousand. I wanna get into the market. You know, Im tired of hearing all this news about the economic downturn, the inevitable rec

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Oh, Armand, thank you for such a thoughtful invi- tation! Its really very nice of you to invite us over for dinner, dont you think so, Ellen? B: Oh, yes of course! Wed love to come over. Can I bring anything? C: No, dont worry about it; Ill take c

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: In a digital world, even the strongest must fight for survival. Two people, possess a secret so valu- able, so powerful, they have to defend it at all costs. B: I dont care where they are, I dont care what it takes... you find them and bring them

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Morning. B: Hi there Mr. Anderson! How are you on this fine morning? A: Fine, thank you. B: It sure is cold this morning, isnt it? I barely even get out of bed! A: Yeah. Its pretty cold, alright. B: Did you catch the news this morning? I heard tha

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hello. May I help you? B: Yeah, this dress is really nice! How much is it? A: That one is one hundred and fifty dollars. B: One hundred and fifty dollars? What about this other one over here? A: Thats one hundred and forty dollars. B: Hmm...thats

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Todays podcast is about a childs toy, and a TV journalist. The childs toy is a golliwog. A golliwog is a soft toy, a sort of doll. There is a picture of a golliwog on the website, and I hope on your iPod screens. The Golly in the picture is wearing b

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

A: Hey man, what do you have on tap? B: Heineken and Budweiser. We have a two-for-one happy hour special. A: Cool, gimme a pint of Heineken and half a pint of Bud. B: Okay...A pint of Heineken and and half a pint of bud for table six! And what about

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: ...The rings please. May this ring be blessed so he who gives it and she who wears it may abide in peace, and continue in love until lifes end. B: With this ring I thee wed. Wear it as a symbol of our love and commitment A: Honey, thats my pinkie.

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Welcome back racing fans! My name is Rick Fields and, as always, I am joined by my partner in crime, Bob Copeland. B: Were in the last stretch of this very exciting race, and Kimi Rikknen is leading the pack with only four laps to go! They are hea

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Some of you have e-mailed me to say that you would like a podcast about English words for things that happen in a football match. There are many important people at a football match. There are the players 11 on each side. There are the substitutes wh

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Many English people like betting. They bet on horse races, and football matches. They bet in the National Lottery. They bet on who will win the next General Election, and whether it will snow on Christmas Day. To place a bet, you go to a bookmakers,

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

A: Hello there! Come on in! Dont just stand there! Come and take a seat! B: Um, okay. Well, I just want a trim. Nothing too fancy. A: Oh my gosh! Your hair is amazing! So silky, so shiny! I am going to work my magic on your hair! You hear me? You are

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Heya, Tracy. How are you doin? B: Im swell, Sandy! A: Hey listen, you wanna go to the sock hop with me this Friday? Itll be a blast! B: First of all its the Sadie Hawkins dance. The girls gotta ask the guys. Also... A: Oh, right. So when are you g

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Mike! Hey, how are you, man! Long time no see! B: Hey, Pat! Yeah, I havent seen you in ages! How are you? A: Im doing great! Its funny running into you like this. Just last week I ran into Matt as well. B: Yeah? Hows he doing? A: Hes doing well. W

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hello sir, how may I help you? B: I would like to buy some flowers, please. Some- thing really nice. A: I see, may I ask whatthe occasion is? B: Its not really an occasion, its more like Im sorry. A: Very well. This arrangement here is very popu-

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod