A: MarkWhere have you been? Ive been calling you all morning. B: Ive been playing computer games. A: What? So you blew me off yesterday and today over a stupid video game? What game is so im- portant that you have no time for me anymore? What are you

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Im so excited! We are finally here! Six Flags Magic Mountain! This is the best amusement park inthe world! B: Alright settle down now, youre gonna give your- self a heart attack. C: I cant believe they charged us dollars each. It seems like a rip

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: So, did I tell you about my New Years resolution? Ive decided to go on a diet. B: And youre going to completely transform your eating habits, right? A: Exactly! Im going to cut out all that junk I eat; no more chips, no more soda, no more fried fo

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Oh, look, theres Veronica and her boyfriend. Shes always going on about him at the office. Oh, great, they saw us. Theyre coming this way. B: Oh, man... C: Jessica! Arthur! Hi! Id like you to meet my boyfriend Greg, hes the V. P. of quality and sa

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Whoa, whoa, whats going on? Watch out! B: Hey, watch where youre going! A: Oh, no! Im so sorry! Are you all right? B: Oh...I dont know. A: I feel terrible, I really didnt mean to knock you over. My tire, just exploded, and I lost control of my bik

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Those people in front of us are making so much noise. Its so inconsiderate! B: Dont worry about it; its not such a big deal. A: Oh... I can t hear a thing! Excuse me, can you keep it down? C: Sure, sorry bout that! A: Someones phone is ringing! B:

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: All right, people. Were holding this meeting to- day because weve got to do something about our sales, and we need to do it NOW! I want concrete solutions. How do you intend to drive sales... Roger? B: Well, in fact, were the most expensive in the

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hey honey, how was your day? B: It was alright. I ran into Billand we got totalking for a whileHes in a bit of a jam. A: Why? What happened? B: Well, his son had an accident and Bill doesnt have health insurance. This really got me thinking, and I

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hello, Samantha speaking. B: Hi Samantha. This is Angela calling. A: Oh, hi Angela, whats up? B: Im just calling about our meeting today. I wonder, is it possible to reschedule our appointment in the afternoon? I have a bit of an emergency that I

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hi there, can I help you folks? B: Im just browsing; seeing whats on the lot. My daughter wants a car for her birthday, you know how it is. C: Dad!Im sixteen already and Im, like, the only one at school who doesnt have a car! A: She is right, you

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: So, youre applying for a B2 visa, where is your final destination and whats the purpose of your trip to the United States? B: Im going to visit my brother; hes just had a baby. He lives in Minneapolis. A: And how long do you you plan to remain in

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: ... so, I said, lets take a break . And since that night, Ive been waiting for him to call, but I still havent heard from him. You dont think hes see- ing someone else, do you? B: Come on, dont be so dramatic! Im sure every- thing is going to work

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Please make yourselves at home. Let me take your coats. Dinner is almost ready; I hope you brought your appetite B: Your house is lovely, Armand! Very interesting decor...very...Gothic. C: I think its amazing! You have such good taste, Armand. Im

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Honey, of course I forgive you! I love you so much! Ive really missed you. I was wrong to get upset over nothing. B: Im sorry I havent called or anything, but right af- ter you decided you wanted a break, I was called up north to put out some majo

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hey Carl, can you make a copy of this contract for me please? When you have it ready, send it out ASAP to our subbranch. B: Sure! Um... I think I broke this thing. Maxine, can you help me out here? Im not really a tech guy. C: Yeah, sure. I think

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: And the next thing you know, were running to- wards the... Oh...did you feel that? B: Yeah, dont worry about it; were just going through a bit of turbulence. C: Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speak- ing. It looks like weve hit a patch

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Okay, so lets go over everything one more time. I really want you to get this job! B: I know! Its an amazing growth opportunity! Theyre true industry leaders, and it would be so interesting to be part of an organization that is the undisputed lead

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Thanks for coming in today, did you have any trou- ble finding us? Please take a seat. B: Thank you. A: So, lets get started; tell me a bit about your edu- cational background. B: Sure! Well, I graduated with honors from Chester- ton University wi

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Good afternoon. May I help you? B: Yes, Im here to see Joanna Stevens. I have an appointment at four. A: Certainly, may I take your name? Ill let her know youve arrived. B: Sure, its Josh ONeil. A: Ms. Stevens will be with you momentarily. Can I o

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Weve been over this a thousand times. The data is irrefutable! Look, weve done extensive re- search, built studies, and read the literature, and there is conclusive evidence to support my theory! B: Horowitz, I beg to differ. Even in your most rec

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod