Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: OK, so now the last point on our agenda. Jill, lets go over the profit and loss statement. B: Great. Well, the main issue here, as you can see, is that our expenses are through the roof. A: Lets see... These numbers are off the charts! Whats going

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Oh, I dont know if you heard, but someone moved into that old house down the road. B: Yeah, I know. I met the owner of the house yes- terday as he was moving in. His name is Armand. A: Really? Whats he like? You have to fill me in. B: Actually, he

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Honey, the house is such a mess! I need you to help me tidy up a bit. My boss and her husband are coming over for dinner and the house needs to be spotless! B: Im in the middle of something right now. Ill be there in a second. A: This cant wait! I

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Next, please. May I help you, sir? B: Hello, yes, Id like to open a bank account. A: Certainly, I can can help you with that. What type of account would you like to open? A chequing or a savings account? B: What What features do they offer? A: Wel

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Has the game started yet? B: Yeah, about 5 minutes ago. A: Who s winning? B: The Bulls, of course! A: What! That wasn t a foul! Cmon, ref! B: Dont worry, Shaq always screws up free throws. A: You were right! He didnt make the shot! B: That was a g

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: All right, so this is what we are going to do. Ive carefully mapped this out, so dont screw it up. Mr. Rabbit, you and Mr. Fox will go into the bank wearing these uniforms. We managed to get repli- cas of the one the guards wear when they pick up

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: This is such a beautiful day! Great for sailing! B: It sure is! The water looks so nice! Anchor the boat for a little while. Im going to take a dip. A: Why are you doggy-paddling? I taught you how to swim! Do your breast stroke! B: I get too tired

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Miss, your salad. B: Mmm, looks good! Im positively famished. A: And for you, sir... C: Thank you. A: Enjoy. B,C: Thank you. C: I cant believe shes on a date with me! Im so lucky! I must be the luckiest guy in the world! I want to scream at the to

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Photo by brewrat/flickr What is a Birthday ? When Im young, its cake and candles. Can I blow them out You bet ! When Im in my teens and twenties, an excuse for going wild. Shall we have a noisy party oh yes ! Im not a child ! When I reach the 30/40 m

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Here is another one of Margarets poems. It is called A Day Without You. A day without you is like a garden with no rain, having no air to breathe, no nourishment. A day without you is like having no friends, being imprisoned, and trapped inside mysel

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

A: Thank god you showed up when you did! Hes insane! Do you think we should call the police? B: Dont worry about it, Ill call my friend and have him take care of it. I cant believe he was stalking you all these years. What a nut job! A: I know! Well.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Next please! Hello sir, may I see your passport please? B: Yes, here you go. A: Will you be checking any bags. B: Yes, Id like to check three pieces. A: Im sorry, sir. Airline policy allows only two pieces of checked luggage, at twenty kilograms e

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hey man... I really like your pad. Those lava lamps are far out! Thanks for letting me crash here tonight. B: Its no problem, brother! I wanted a pad where people could come, listen to music and just hang loose, you dig what Im saying? A: I dig it

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Hey man! Hows it hanging? B: Hey man! Everything is just groovy baby! A: Did you go to the roller rink on Saturday? I heard it was far out, man! B: I wanted to, but I ran into this foxy lady that just moved to my block! I was chatting her up a bit

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Valerie! Hi! Wow how are you? Its been such a long time! B: Darlene! Indeed, its been a while! How have you been? Wow, you look amazing! I love what youve done with your hair! A: Really? Thanks! I went to that hair salon that you told me about, bu

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: Where to, miss? B: Hi! Crenshaw and Hawthorne, at the Holiday Inn that is on that corner. A: Sure thing. So, where are you flying in from? B: From China. A: Really? You dont look very Chinese to me, if you dont mind me saying so. B: Its fine. I am

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

A: And therefore, global warming is the greatest de- ception of the early 21st century. Questions? B: Uh yeah. In the lecture you said there s more evidence in the scientific record supporting global cooling? A: Well, yes, essentially, the historical

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod