【俚语】 中国式英语最典型的问题是英语口语不好。从小学开始学英语,但是中国学生的英语交流能力却让人不敢恭维。要想口语好,发音少不了。但是,英语中有一些字母,在某些构词环境

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 《学会英语发音》初阶英语拼读系列 第六册

Third wheel,in english :One who deters /d琂尀/ the socialization of a couple, perhaps when being invited out of pitty or through a feeling of duty. The third wheel may feel uncomfortable about watching the couple canoodle [k'nu搂()l] on his he

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

【介绍】: The most important thing now I think is that if you are gonna start something new,you have to feel passionate about it because it's really hard. 我觉得最重要的事情是,如果你选择创造一项新事物,你必须充满希望

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

【简历错误集锦】 Does it matter if you make a mistake on your resume? It does.In fact, the quickest way to get screened out as an applicant is to submit a seriously flawed resume. Top 5 Resume Mistakes 1. Misspellings and grammatical errors a

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

【讲解】: 名字到底怎么读? Leonardo DiCaprio [l???na:d??][ ?dik?pri??] 关于小李子的8个真相 He has never been married. He was born on November, 11, 1974 No wonder DiCaprio feels at home on the red carpet, he was born right in LA

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

【讲解】: Is the term KTV in use in any English-speaking country? KTV到底什么鬼? 答:I found this to be quite odd as I`m a middle aged native English speaker and have travelled in the majority of the other English speaking countries of

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

【讲解】: Arranged marriage 家庭包办婚姻 Arranged marriage is a type of marital union where the bride and groom are selected by their families rather than by each other. marital[ ?m?r?tl ]婚姻的,夫妻间的 bride 新娘 groom 新郎

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: When your next vacation is six lightyears away, it's time to think outside of the box. Check out these easy ways to fake a vacation. 当下一个假期距离你还有6光年,是不走寻常路的时候到了!看看下面这些简单的假装

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: Newborn baby 新生儿 Infant /??n.f?nt/ 婴儿 Baby(尤指尚未学会走路或说话的)婴儿,婴孩 Toddlers /?tɑ?d.l?/(尤指处于学步期或刚学会走路的)幼童 注:toddle /?tɑ?dl/ v.(尤指幼童)蹒跚行走 I

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: 1.水军 Internet Water Army It means a group of Internet ghostwriters paid to post online comments with particular content 一群网上的撰文者,收钱去在网上对于特定的内容发表评论。 2.枪手 paid posters It means netiz

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: Garbage man 垃圾清洁工 【例句】 A person whose job is to empty people's dustbins and take the garbage away. 指的是一个人,工作是清空他人的垃圾桶,帮他们带走垃圾。 Garbage 垃圾(人或者事物) 【例句

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: Assuch严格来讲 Thereisnotheaterassuchinthetown,butplaysaresometimesperformedinthetownhall. 这个地方严格来讲没有剧院,但是有时候会在市政厅的大会堂有演出。 Iamnotinterestedinmoneyassuch,butIdolikethefreedomi

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: Back to square one 从头开始 If this doesn't work we're back to square one. 如果这样不行,我们只好从头开始。 One way or another用某种方法,想方设法 We'll get out of this mess one way or another. 我们得想个什么

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: Pump /p?mp/ 打气筒 A bike pump is necessary if you travel long distance. 如果长时间骑车的话,那么打气筒就很有必要。 Tire /ta?r/ 轮胎 I've got a flat tyre (= the air has gone out of it).我的车胎没气了。 Pedal

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: 1.想换座位 YOU: Excuse me, would it be possible to switch/change seats with someone? My wife and I would like to sit together. 不好意思,我能不能和别人换一下座位呢?我想和我老婆坐在一起。 FLIGHT ATTENDANT: Ce

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: To take a ride, a user scans the QR code on the bike, unlocks the smart lock and starts a timer. 要骑车,用户手机扫描车身二维码,打开智能锁,计时开始。 After enjoying the fresh service of new bike-lending initiative

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: lounge 休息厅,等候室 a room in a hotel, airport, theater, etc. where people can relax or wait You could relax in the lounge while waiting for your flight. 候机的时候你可以在休息室休息一下。 restroom 洗手间,卫生间

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: act up 捣乱,表现不好 His little boy is 3 and likes to act up in front of others. 他的小孩3岁,人来疯。 talkative /?tɑ?.k?.t??v/ 爱说话的,健谈的; My boss is so talkative that nobody likes to talk to him. 我老板太

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: Lame jokes 冷笑话 William likes to tell lame jokes, but at least his girlfriend pretends to laugh. William喜欢讲冷笑话,但至少她女朋友还会假装笑。 Lame adj. 没说服力的 Stephen makes lame excuses every time he mak

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

【俚语】 Go to the dogs 大不如前,衰落 The employee cant get paid and this company is going to the dogs. 这家公司的员工发不上工资,公司已经不行了。 Dog days 酷暑 I love to be in the swimming pool during the dog days

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说