介绍: 先学后玩 practical joke恶作剧 prank玩笑,恶作剧 tease戏弄,捉弄 I was only teasing, I didn't mean to upset you. 我只是在开玩笑,不是有意要惹你难过的。 play a joke on someone 开某人的玩笑 She loves to

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 《学会英语发音》初阶英语拼读系列 第六册

介绍: From William Golding I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men,they are far superior and always have been.Whatever you give a woman,she will make greater.If you give her sperm,she'll give you a baby.If you give her a house,sh

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 《学会英语发音》初阶英语拼读系列 第六册

介绍: belly laugh 捧腹大笑 I love Mr. Bean, his acting give us a lot of belly laugh. 我喜欢看《憨豆先生》,他的表演时常让我们捧腹大笑。 cackle /?k?k.?l/ v. 嘎嘎大笑(不雅) A group of women were cackling in a co

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

介绍: personally 就我来看 Personally, I think the CEO should apologize for his appalling /??p??l??/ behaviour at the shareholders meeting. 就我来看,CEO应该为自己在股东大会上的恶劣行为道歉。 in my view 从我来看 In my

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

释义: An activity that requires little effort to finish; a job that's simple; easy. 一项需要很小精力去完成的活动,或者一份简单的工作;When a task is easier to complete than previously expected, people willsometimes use th

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Sometimes a Chinese idiom has a perfect match in English, as I said in the previous column. And if you happen to know the English expression in question, translation becomes easy. Then, of course, you dont know if you should call it translation or so

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

近生牛排(Blue) 正反两面在高温铁板上各加热30~60秒,目的是锁住牛排内湿润度,使外部肉质和内部生肉口产生口感差。 一分熟牛排(rare) 牛排内部为血红色且内部各处保持一定温度,同时有

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

【讲解】: 精选句型: Id like to order..., please. My address is...注意:地址从小到大来说 My phone number is... 注意:8位数的电话4-4来讲 Would you like any sides with that? 要什么配菜吗? Will that be all? 就要这

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

【讲解】: Smooth 光滑的[ smu: ] I wish I had such a smooth skin. 多希望我的皮肤可以光滑如初啊。 Her skin is still as smooth as a baby`s bottom. 她的皮肤仍然十分柔软光滑. Glow 红润 [ gləʊ ] The moisturizer [ ˈmɔ

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt and the trigger was a conflict over the kids, substance abuse and anger ... TMZ has learned. She's asking for physical custody /?k?s.t?.di/ of the couple's 6 children. She is asking the judg

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: Taxi v.(飞机)在地面滑行 Ladies and gentlemen, our flight is still taxiing, please remain seated. 女士们,先生们,我们的飞机还在滑行中,请保持做好。 Good afternoon Ladies and gentlemen. This is the pre-board

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: Terminal /?t??rm?nl/ n. 候机楼,航站楼 Your flight will take off at Terminal 1. 你的航班会在1号航站口起飞。 Boarding pass 登机牌 You can print your boarding pass before you head to the airport or from any self-service k

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: Josh: Hi, this is room number 365. 你好,这是365房间。 Becky: Yes, Sir. How can I help you? 先生您好,有什么可以帮您? Josh: I have an important meeting scheduled for tomorro morning. Could I have a wake-up call at 5:30? 我

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: What every habits drain our energy? 哪些日常的坏习惯让我们精疲力竭? 80.8k 的好评回答: Not Loving Yourself: Health, Mind, and Body 不爱惜自己,包括健康,心灵和身体 Constantly Checking Your Cell-Phone 不停

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: green tea bitch girls who pretend to be pure and innocent but in fact are manipulative and calculating. 假装清纯,但实际很有心计,很会算计的女生。 gold digger 拜金女 someone, usually a woman, who tries to attract a ric

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: 凯特王妃(Kate Middleton)近日在伦敦参加了关注儿童心理健康的慈善活动Place2Be并发表演讲。 Tonight, we are celebrating the truly remarkable work taking place across Place2Be schools in support of childrens mental he

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: We'll need to run some tests. 我们需要给你做些检查。 blood test 血检 urine test 尿检 /?j?r?n/ ultrasound 超声波 X-rays X 光检查 I'd like to keep you here overnight for observation. 你得在这过夜来观察下病情。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: 24/7 全年不休 The convenience store on the corner is open 24/7. 街角的那家便利店全年不休。 a tough break 倒霉的时期,难熬的时间 It was a tough break for us when Caroline quit. She was one of our top performers. 当

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: bad hair day 诸事不顺的一天 A day on which everything seems to go wrong I knew it was going to be a bad hair day when I couldn't find my keys in the morning. 当早上找不到钥匙的时候,我就知道这将是诸事不顺的一天。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

介绍: ① Youre thinking too much. ② Don't put too much thought into it. ③ It's all in your head! 举例: 场景一 Emma:I think he likes me. Every time I see him, hell smile to me. Emma:我感觉他喜欢我。每次看到他他都会冲着我

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说