2002年MTV欧洲音乐奖最佳新进艺人得奖组合-呼叫乐团 称霸全美成人抒情TOP40榜23周冠军的e世代抒情摇滚 歌手:the Calling So lately, been wondering Who will be there to take my place When I'm gone you'll need love To light the shadows on your face If a great

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(333) / 评论(0) 分类 史上最强的十七首英文冠军单曲

美国说唱天后麻辣鸡Nicki Minaj为单曲《Anaconda》性感封面照豁出去,大露绝杀臀部!Nicki 身穿一件粉红色 Bra、丁字裤和一双 Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro GS,并一度掀起热议。此前《Anaconda》在美国公告牌排名

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

When I was young 当我年轻时 I'd listen to the radio 我喜欢听电台广播 Waiting for my favorite songs 等待我最喜爱的歌 When they played I'd sing along 我常随着一起清唱 It made me smile. 笑容满面 Those were such happy tim

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

JAMBALAYA 邓丽君 演唱 good-bye joe, he gotta go, me oh my oh he gotta go-pole the pirogue down the bayou his yvonne the sweetest one, me oh my oh son of a gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou thibodaux, fontaineaux the place is buzzin' a kin-fol

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Emii,有着这么可爱名字的女生是来自美国的新人,这首Mr.Romeo是与说唱老将Snoop Dogg合作的,旋律和MV充满了奇幻的感觉。紫色的主色调让女主角的表演看上去更加妩媚。 Artist:Emii ft. Snoop Dog

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 热门英文歌曲

Emii,有着这么可爱名字的女生是来自美国的新人,这首Mr.Romeo是与说唱老将Snoop Dogg合作的,旋律和MV充满了奇幻的感觉。紫色的主色调让女主角的表演看上去更加妩媚。 Artist:Emii ft. Snoop Dog

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 热门英文歌曲

BeepThe Pussycat Dolls The Pussycat Dolls - Beep (Feat. Will.i.am) 专辑:PCd Ha, ha-ha, Ha, ha-ha, Ha-ha, Ha, ha-ha, ha It's funny how a man only thinks about the... You got a real big heart, but I'm looking at your... You got real big brains, but I

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 春天听的英文歌曲

数乌鸦合唱团 + 凡妮莎电影《贴身情人》主题曲!!创作才子佳人组合-数乌鸦合唱团与凡妮莎 翻唱琼妮密雪儿经典 攻进全美成人抒情TOP 40榜第6名 别具亲合力的写意小品 They paved paradise and put up a parkin' lot With a pink hotel, a boutique, and a swingin' hot sp

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 史上最强的十七首英文冠军单曲

加拿大偶像季军Carly Rae Jepsen轻快节奏俏皮新单Call Me Maybe,MV亮点多多,十分俏皮可爱。同时,这首歌曲也是2012年青少年选择奖的压轴曲目以及2012Billboard Music Awards的表演曲目。 I threw a wish in

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 热门英文歌曲

Eric是个DJ大师,这首歌相信也会很快风靡D 厅,让无数人摇摆起来。

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

从解散的Pussycat Dolls野猫玩偶组合中出来单飞的Kimberly Wyatt最近和祖籍巴西的英国说唱歌手Aggro Santos共同合作了一首单曲Candy X2 Ooo Come n getcha some come n getcha some, Candy Ooo ooo Come n getcha some come n g

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

《no woman no cry》由Marley the Wailers创作,Bob Marley,一个音乐界不容忽视的名字。他是第三世界的超级巨星,雷鬼(Reggae)音乐的鼻祖,他的音乐包含了宽容、博爱及信仰,他短暂的一生赢得了不同

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

歌词: Wherever I go Whatever I do Stay by my side Cuz baby its always better with you In the middle of the pouring rain On a crowded subway train When Im just about to go insane You make it go away Monday morning in a traffic jam And Im going to

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

歌词: Teach me a full And Id teach you to sing When lives keeps stealing your melody Around your finger Ill be a string I will forget everything I know About love, I dont know, about love Sure feels good at first Id learn to dance if you promise

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

歌词: Hey, good girl With your head in the clouds I bet you I can tell you What youre thinkin' about You'll see a good boy Gonna give you the world But hes gonna leave you cryin' With your heart in the dirt His lips are dropping honey But hell st

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

1, 2 ready, go!! Grow some big feet, holes in history Is where you'll find me, is where you'll find All is Love, is love, is love, is love L.O.V.E, it's a mystery Where youll find me, where youll find All is Love, is love, is love, is love Ooh ooh oo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

歌词: [Vocals by Salem El Fakir] We are one, One's for sure. All united, Don't want some more. Oh Oh Oh Oh You make me! Oh Oh Oh Oh You make me! We are one, One's forsure. All united, I need you more. Oh Oh Oh Oh You make me! Oh Oh Oh Oh All my l

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Song:Call me maybe Artist:Carly Rae Jepsen I threw a wish in the well, Don't ask me, I'll never tell I looked to you as it fell, and now you're in my way I trade my soul for a wish, pennies and dimes for a kiss I wasn't looking for this, but now you'

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

8mm sky,台湾最优美与低调并陈的独立摇滚乐团,他们形容自己的音乐是夏天的午后突然打雷。

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

i always been the kind of girl that hid my face 我一直是那种把脸藏起来的女孩 so afraid to tell the world what i've got to say 很害怕告诉世界我要说什么 but i have this dream, right inside of me, its time to let you know, 但是

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲