《Little Things》 One Direction 英国与爱尔兰的男生乐队One Direction的新专【Take Me Home】二单《Little Things》抒情歌曲MV已经发布!五个大男孩抛掉青春活力的一面,尽情展现他们的深情。黑白的背景下

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

甜蜜的负担:The Offspring - Why Don't You Get a Job My friend's got a girlfriend 我的朋友有个女朋友 and he hates that bitch 他恨死了她 He tells me every day 他每天都跟我诉说 He says man I really gotta lose my chic 他说兄弟

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Hey Jude The Beatles Hey Jude, don't make it bad Take a sad song and make it better Remember to let her into your heart Then you can start to make it better Hey Jude, don't be afraid You were made to

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

听见 冬天的离开 我在某年某月 醒过来 我想 我等 我期待 未来却不能因此安排 阴天 傍晚 车窗外 未来有一个人在等待 Konvict Sellin se selling me To think that I could leave you Sellin se selling me To think tha

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

[Verse 1] I usually love sleeping all alone This time around bring your friend with you But we aint really going to sleep at all You aint gonna catch me with them sneak pictures In my city Im a young god That pussy kill be so vicious My god white, he

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Na na naii Watch me while I stand here Watch my feet, my stance, my body language Im not someone to be messed with Im a fox on a mission You know youre challenging the best here Its gonna be real hard But Im gonna be okay As long as I try real hard I

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

《See you again》(再次与你相见)是Carrie Underwood第四张个人专辑《Blown Away》中的一首歌曲,曲风轻快,歌词十分感人。《Blown Away》为Carrie Underwood的第四张专辑,相比过去的《Some Hearts》、《

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(251) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Goodbye I'll be gone when you open your eyes I'm skipping town like a stone thrown across the water gonna set sail there's no need for you to wave cos i'm catching one on my own now don't leave a key underneath the mat for me cos I won't be coming ba

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

I can't take it, I give up I knew that we were doomed right from the start And I just know I've had enough Of putting effort in, it's time to stop Have you ever tried to see the good in me Is there something else that I should be 'Cause I'm trying ev

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

David Choi韩裔美国人,通过Youtube的数段演唱视频而走红于网络,2008年10月,David Choi的首张个人大碟《Only You》问世。 What's going on? I still see the frown in your face It's so out of place All you can remember Is

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

歌词: [Intro:] Look, I was gonna go easy on you not to hurt your feelings But I'm only going to get this one chance (Six minutes, six minutes) Something's wrong, I can feel it (Six minutes, six minutes, Slim Shady, you're on) Just a feeling I've

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Your words cut rather deeply你的话真的很伤人 They're just some other lies 这些话只不过是谎言 I'm hiding from a distance 我躲在远处 I've got to pay the price 我必须付出代价 Defending all against it 为了抵挡这一切 I

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

《lighters》是说唱巨星Eminem和旗下新签约的Royce Da 5'9 ,以及情歌小王子Bruno Mars合作的一首歌曲,它是Bad Meets Evil即将发行的EP Hell: The Sequel中的歌曲。 [Bruno Mars] This one's for you and me, living out ou

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Won't say it's now or never But for me it's way too close Cross my heart And hope to die Will you be there if I cry There's gotta be somethin' We didn't realize I can't stop Before my time Can't let go If you'll be mine Anytime Could your love Be tha

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

痞子阿姆携手蕾哈娜:Love The Way You Lie 痞子阿姆和Rihanna的搭档,怎么听怎么让人觉得热血沸腾。这一首新单曲无疑会调动所有乐迷耳朵上最敏感的神经细胞。这首单曲本周也顺利打入Bilboard排

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Laura Jansen,来自美国加州的创作歌手,嗓音和风格都是很容易为大众所接受的甜美清新,休憩或者工作的间隙,可以听听她的声音舒缓一下身心,特别舒服。 Artist:Laura Jansen Song:Single Girl I

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Longer than thereve been fishes in the ocean 比那海中的游鱼更遥远 Higher than any bird ever flew 比那空中的飞鸟更高远 Longer than thereve been stars up in the heavens 在天上的繁星闪烁以前 Ive been in love with you 我就已

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Lee DeWyze是美国选秀节目《美国偶像》第九季的冠军。来自伊利诺伊州的Lee,被誉为本季黑马,早在参赛前,他便发行过2张唱片。而在《美国偶像》的比赛中,Lee凭借性感迷人的摇滚声线,腼腆

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

歌词: You know I never want to let you down It cuts me up to see you sad And I wish that I could undo what I've done Give back the faith in me you had Oh yeah Oh yeah You know I love you more than anyone But I get a little wrapped up in myself Bu

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

巨肺姐组合Karmin超赞单曲《Hello》Rap实力非凡超群 当红夫妻档组合Karmin超赞单曲《Hello》强势出击。巨肺姐作为少见的女说唱歌手,说唱功力依然那么强大,极高的语速加上有力的节奏和发音,

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲