歌词: Everyday is your birthday and I hit the floor Everyday is your birthday and I hit the floor Everyday is your birthday and I hit the floor Everyday is your birthday and I hit the floor Everyday is your birthday and I hit the floor Everyday i

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Air Balloon是英国流行乐天后Lily Allen的一首歌曲,作为第二首单曲,将收录在2014年的新专辑中。 Air Balloon Somebody remind me where I am Miami or Timbuktu? Did I ever tell you my uncle's monkey ran away from the zoo? Wou

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Sheryl Crow音乐中的旋律以及创作中的表现手法都在美国音乐界独树一帜。她的音乐赢得了歌迷群体在十年来的稳定而不间断的支持,她不仅只是商业上的成功歌星,而且她还是格莱美奖的常客,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I can see it all tonight underneath a perfect sky Where the universe revolves around the pupil of an eye And infinities stretch out from infinities within And I'm a part of everything, I'm a part of everything 社交必备英语-免费课程每日发送

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Hello I've had you on my mind For hours there's no doubt And there's no use wasting time And hello How could I ever feel this way With so much left to say And so much on my mind I know there's no use for Trying harder I got to Gage and barter to get

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

You keep saying my head Has been firmly planted in the sand I guess I've never been brave that way But I'm not a fool who buys bottled water I'm not easily swayed And that we should have gone We should have gone a long time ago Now Sweden has drifted

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Think I'm stranded but I don't know where I got this diamond I don't know how to shine In the sun where the dark winds wail And these children leave their rulers behind As we cross ten leagues from a rubicon The matchsticks for my bones If we can lea

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

2001年,The Rev. Vito Aiuto和他的妻子Monique非正式地组建了The Welcome Wagon。他们的第一首歌是There is a Fountain Filled with Blood。然后他们被邀请到酒吧,舞会上表演。后来他们邀请了一些好朋友来演奏

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

I remember the last summer you've been my hometown for your holiday two weeks holiday The sun was burning all day it can really turn your skin red in two weeks holiday haven't you see the and haven't you see the not far from us you see bamboo house b

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

摇滚:Ben Fields - Extraordinary Light Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! 情人节英文歌曲 中秋节

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The pale blue light along the coast Is one of those I miss the most There was that day You touched my hair And said, my love, its so unfair Its too late to sit in the sun And lately weve just begun Oh its too late to tell everyone But lately weve jus

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Robbie Williams 最新单曲《Shine My Shoes》现场版释出啦! 歌词: Another dawn, another day, another dollar to be made. I got a pocket in my soul, where a little rock a little roll assimilate And I don't care what you think you know 'bo

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Hey-ey! Hey-ey! Hey-ey! Heyy! Hey-ey! Hey-ey! Hey-ey! Heyy! Simmer down, simmer down They say we're too young now to amount to anything else But look around We work too damn hard for this just to give it up now If you don't swim, you'll dro

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Kings and Queens and Presidents Ministers of Governments Welcome to the future of your world Through talking heads that took liberties The monkeys learnt to build machines They think they'll get to heaven through the universe They say nothing Deny ev

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

MeIpo Mene,悲剧女神乐队,来自瑞典的男女二人团体,清冷的男声和精致的配乐,典型的北欧独立音乐气氛,这首Hello Benjamin,短小的民谣,一个故事讲得这样简单而美好~ Artist:MeIpo Mene Song:

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros [Her:] Alabama, Arkansas, I do love my ma and pa, Not the way that I do love you. [Him:] Holy, Moley, me, oh my, You're the apple of my eye, Girl I've never loved one like you. [Her:] Man oh man you're my b

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Frente是一支来自澳洲的乐队,却取了一个西班牙文的名字,即英文Front的意思。主唱Angie Hart有很可爱的嗓音,直率而天真,还有些小小的古怪,永远像个长不大的小女孩。 Artist:Frente Song:L

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Ke$ha 打榜热歌:Take It Off Take It Off~~本周Billboard榜单第十名的电音魅力来自Ke$ha。这首单曲仍然出自今年1月的专辑Animal,其中已经诞生了诸如Your Love Is My Drug、Tik Tok、Blah Blah Blah等大热单曲。周

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! 情人节英文歌曲 中秋节英文歌曲 英文圣诞歌曲

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

睽违两年,英国新生代小天后再度出击,Pixie Lott同名专辑释出。典型的Motown风格与她独特的风格相互调和,给乐迷们带来一种与众不同的听觉享受。 歌词: Song:Aint Got You Artist:Pixie Lott All

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯