What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction You're insecure 你感到不安 Don't know what for 不知道要做什么 You're turning heads when you walk through the door 当你走过门口的时候你华丽地转身 Don't need make-up 不需要化妆 to

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake 他们当年12岁,相遇在米奇俱乐部,爱的火花从见面的那一刻迸发。而22岁,他们又在舆论的压力与质疑中分手,Justin说,他心痛的无法入睡,唯有伴着黎明的与晨曦依稀入眠

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文分手歌曲

Wise men say only fools rush in But i can't help Falling in love with you Shall i stay Would it be a sin If i can't help Falling in love with you Like a river flows to the sea Darling so it goes somethings are meant to be Take my hand Take my whole l

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

You Are Not Alone Michael Jackson Another day has gone. I'm still all alone How could this be? You're not here with me You never said goodbye. Someone tell me why Did you have to go and leave my world so cold? Everyday I sit and ask myself: How did l

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 热门英文歌曲

Artist: The weepies Song: Nobody Knows Me At All When I was a child everybody smiled Nobody knows me at all Very late at night and in the morning light Nobody knows me at all Now I got lots of friends Yes~but then again Nobody knows me at all Kids an

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Vanessa Paradis :As Long As You Are There Artist:Vanessa Paradis Song:As Long As You Are There Hmmm! Hmmmm! All my life I waited for the right Moment to let you know I dont wanna let you go! But Now I realize theres just no perfect time To conf

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

buttonsThe Pussycat Dolls I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh) 我告诉你来解开我的扣子 宝贝 But you keep fronting (Uh) 但是你总面对着我 Saying what you going to do to me (Uh huh) 说你将要跟我做什么 But I ain

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 春天听的英文歌曲

21世纪震撼全球的钢琴灵魂女声艾莉西亚凯斯 蝉联全美流行/节奏蓝调榜双料冠军 同时独拥5座葛莱美奖之荣耀单曲 Falling Alicia Keys Falling 坠落 I keep on 2)fallin in love with you 我一直对你情难自拔, Sometimes I love 3)ya 有时候我爱你, Sometimes you make m

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 史上最强的十七首英文冠军单曲

玛丽亚凯莉缔造15首冠军曲、1亿5000万张专辑销售纪录乐坛最畅销天后 玛丽亚凯莉问鼎全美流行单曲销售榜亚军真挚佳作 歌手:Mariah Carey 专辑:Through The Rain Mariah Carey - Through The Rain When you get caught in the rain With no where to run When you're di

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 史上最强的十七首英文冠军单曲

达利斯酷玩乐团主唱强力推荐苏格兰创作才子达利斯! Colorblind Darius Colorblind 色盲 Feelin' 1)blue, 感觉很郁闷, While I'm trying to forget the feeling that I miss you 我试着忘记想你的感觉。 Feelin' 2)green, 妒火中烧, When the jealousy swells 嫉妒不断

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 史上最强的十七首英文冠军单曲

这是一首具有雷鬼和电子乐风格的流行歌曲。这首歌表达了一个忧郁的主题,音乐录影带通过一个派对女孩的思维过程,详细说明了酒精中毒的道德败坏。 Party girls don't get hurt,cant feel anythi

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

《Sailing》Artist:Rod Stewart 一把如烟老嗓子,也不知道迷倒了多少人? 三十几年来,Rod Stewart以独特的沙哑歌喉、丰富的音乐风格、精彩的演唱会魅力不仅屡创音乐生涯新高,也奠定了他稳固的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

Where Have All the Flowers Gone? 这是一首著名的反战歌曲,据说是越战期间美國進步歌手皮特?西格创作的。前一阵子美国打伊拉克的时候,中央电视台国际频段的专题报道曾经在片子中使用过这首歌

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

Top of The World Such a feeling's coming over me. There is a wonder in most everything I see. Not a cloud in the sky,got the sun in my eyes, And I won't be surprised if it's a dream. Everything I want the world to be Is now coming true especially for

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

Let It Be When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me, Speaking words of wisdom, Let it be. And in my hour of darkness, She is standing right in front of me, Speaking words of wisdom, Let it be.Let it be. Let it be. Let it be.Let

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

甜蜜的危险:Dangerous and Sweet 巧舒服的开场,倚着曼妙琴韵随处飘扬,Lenka的嗓音甜而不腻且像个小淘气般蹦跳游移其中,绝对讨好你挑剔的双耳 微哑的嗓音配合轻快的鼓点,轻柔抚慰成人世界

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

辛酸 甜蜜 就这样爱着你:Love Like Woe The Ready Set 是一个20岁的美国另类摇滚、电子和流行音乐歌手,2010年他发行了自己的首张专辑I'm Alive, I'm Dreaming,其中这首Love Like Woe欢欣活泼的旋律,听来就

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

月夜如梦境,甜蜜怎能相忘?They Bring Me To You Artist:Joshua Radin Song:They Bring Me To You you looked like the sun i was the only one who could stare until you're done shining on me and as i drank my wine and let the world fade awa

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

SoKo - Take My Heart Artiste: SoKo Chanson: Take My Heart You can take my heart for a walk on the beach You can take my heart for a little trip You can take my heart very close to your heart You can take my heart forever if you like But not every hea

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Jaci Velasquez-Destiny ooohhh ... what if i never knew如果我从不知道 what if i never found you如果我没有找到你 i never had那我便从来没有 this feeling in my heart这份在我内心的感受 how did this come to be这一切是怎么

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲