《Fall》- Justin Bieber 网络达人Juan Andres发布最新力作,手绘版Justin Bieber单曲《Fall》曝光。一张张精心手绘的图画组成了这部温馨无比的MV,将Bieber与Selena之间的爱情故事讲述得唯美而感人。 歌

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Faith Hill - There You'll Be There You'll Be 《有你相依》There You Will Be由获得格莱美奖的乡村女歌手Faith Hill演唱。 一部爱情让位于战争的电影,一首气势恢宏的歌,不亚于当年Celine Dion《泰坦尼克号》

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

We should pop more champagne this year Than we did last year And we should live like it's the only life we get There's nowhere else past it And as the dj plays the sparkles fly Like fireworks have gone off We got out glasses up and bottles high And i

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

Fifth Harmony这一次MTV大奖上打败重重对手获得最佳新人奖。而这首她们的热单《Miss Movin' On》功不可没。 歌词: [Verse 1:] I'm breakin' down Gonna start from scratch Shake it off like an etch-a-sketch My lips are say

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

第32届格莱美获奖金曲《无需知道太多》,由女歌手琳达-罗恩施塔特(Linda Ronstadt)与黑人歌手爱伦-奈维尔(Aaron Neville)于1989年合作完成,是对唱情歌的经典。 Don't Know Much Aaron Neville Linda R

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

Look into my eyes 看着我的双眼 You will see what you mean to me 你就会知道你对我意味着什么 Search your heart search your soul 在你的心中寻找,在你的灵魂中寻找 And when you find me there you'll search no more 当你找

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

甲壳虫乐队老歌《Hey Jude》将压轴伦敦奥运会开幕式 根据《星期日泰晤士报》报道,伦敦奥运会的开幕式将重现一些历史场景,并以甲壳虫乐队的老歌Hey Jude(嘿,裘德)结束。这个传奇老牌乐

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Iridio - Night Prayer:志同道合 自德国的IRIDIO组合,由成员Valentina和Franz组成。他们两人在童年时就对音乐有了兴趣并表现出来惊人的天赋,后来相差不到一年时间里,他们分别担任了两个乐队的重

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

舞动夏日:Glee - La Isla Bonita La Isla Bonita,是西班牙语美丽的小岛之意,这首歌是Madonna(麦当娜)1986年的一首冠军歌曲。美剧《Glee》中的对唱版本节奏更加欢快动感,天气炎热的时候把这首歌

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Facebook Twitter Embed Follow [Chorus x2] Let a nigga try me, try me I'm a get his whole mothafuckin' family And I ain't playin wit nobody Fuck around and I'm a catch a body [Verse 1] Bitch I got the mac or the 40 Turn a bitch to some macaroni Tell m

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

7/11 演唱:Beyonc Shoulders sideways, smack it, smack it in the air Legs movin' side to side, smack it in the air Legs movin' side to side, smack you in the air Shoulders sideways, smack it, smack it in the air Smack it, smack it in the air Legs m

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

[Lil Wayne] Now tell me how you love it You know you at the top when only heavens right above it We onnnn Cause we onnnn [Drake] Who else really tryna fuck with Hollywood Cole? Im with Marley G, bro Flying Hollygrove chicks to my Hollywood shows And

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

I've got the magic in me Everytime I touch that track it turns into gold Everybody knows I've got the magic in me When I hit the flow the girls come snappin' at me Now everybody wants a burst of magic Magic, magic, magic Magic, magic, magic Magic, ma

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Electrify my body And you're makin' me feel Like I'm so electric Everything you do is makin' me Blow Blow Blow Don't know what to do about it Can't see how I'd live without it All I wanna do is just Know Know Know You suffocate my mind And now my atm

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

You know i know how The Club Cant handle me right now To make em stop and stare as i zone out The club cant even handle me right now Watchin you im watchin you we go all out The club cant even handle me right now (yeahhhhh) The club cant even handle

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Artist:Brian Mcfadden Feat.Kevin Rudolf Song: Just Say So (Just say so) (Just say so) (Just say so) (Just say so) (Just say so) (Just say so) I see the look disapearing from your eyes, eyes yeah We complecate things everytime we fight, fight yeah P

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

saying i love you 说我爱你 is not thewordsi want to hear from you 是不是我想听到你的话 it's not that i want you 这并不是说我想你 not to say, but if you only knew 不说了,但如果你只知道 how easy it would be to show me

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

90后双胞胎抢耳新歌先听:Under Pressure Under Pressure (Ice Ice Baby)是爱尔兰流行组合Jedward,即参加2009年英国偶像(X-factor)歌唱选秀节目的双胞胎兄弟John Edward发行的第一支单曲。这首歌在本周英国

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Song:Vogue Artist:Glee Cast Look around everywhere you turn is heartache Its everywhere that you go You try everything you can to escape The pain of life that you know Something better than you are today I know a place where you can get away Its

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

英国女子团体The Saturdays歌曲《What About Us》首播, 歌曲是节奏欢快,MV采用略带复古的光线效果拍摄,一切的一切都是为了给你带来好心情 歌词: Oh why are we are waiting so long, I'm suffocating Oh why

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢