Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Li Hua. 请允许我自我介绍一下,我叫李华。 Good morning, everyone. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Li Hua. 大家早上好。请允许我自我介绍一下,我叫李华。 Hi, Li Hua. It's a pleasur

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

What's your reason to go to Qingdao? 你去青岛的理由是什么? Because I want to get nearer to the sea. 因为我想离大海更近。 I was attracted by the monkeys in the mountain. 我被山中的猴子吸引了。 It can enlarge you knowle

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Do you have a sightseeing plan in the coming holiday? 在即将来临的暑假你打算去做什么? Oh, not yet. What about you? 哦,还没想好。你呢? Where are you going to go this year? 今年你们打算去什么地方? What are you

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 Out on the Town 畅游第凡尼 Kathy and Evan decide to visit the famous Tivoli Gardens. Kathy stops at a sidewalk cafe to ask a local directions. 凯西和艾凡决定参

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 Checking the Camera 检查相机 Kathy and Evan decide to take pictures in Tivoli. 凯西和艾凡决定在第凡尼乐园照相。 K:Evan, take my picture here, OK? By

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(418) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 A New Hostel 新青年旅社 Kathy and Evan check into the Copenhagen Hostel. 艾凡在哥本哈根的青年旅社登记住房。 E:Excuse me, miss. I have a reservatio

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 Souvenirs 纪念品 Kathy and Evan look around a local flea market for souvenirs to take home. 凯西和艾凡逛了当地的一个跳蚤市场,寻找可以带回家去

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 Unpleasant Surprise 令人不悦的意外 Back at the hostel, Kathy makes an unpleasant discovery. 凯西回旅社后发现了一件令人不悦的事。 K:Would you ha

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 Checking In at the Airport 办理登机手续 Kathy and Evan are at Schipol Airport waiting to check in. (C= ground crew) 凯西和艾凡正在席波机场等候办理登

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 The Morning After 隔天早上 Evan wakes up to find Kathy concerned about him. 艾凡醒来发现凯西正替他担心。 K:Evan, wake up. I've already asked Mrs. Lind

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 An Embarrassing Experience 一次尴尬的经验 Kathy and Evan are now outside the store. 凯西和艾凡现在在那家商店外面。 K:I don't think I've ever been

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 The Long Road Home 回家的漫漫长路 Kathy and Evan have left Stockholm and are driving back to Amsterdam to return their rented car. 凯西和艾凡已经离开斯德

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 Magical Copenhagen 梦幻哥本哈根 The capital of Denmark welcomes Kathy and Evan for their three-week stay. 丹麦的首都哥本哈根欢迎凯西和艾凡来观光三

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 Welcome to Denmark! 欢迎光临丹麦! The first customs officer comes up to Evan. 第一位海关官员来到艾凡面前。 C:Mr. Whiting? 官员:怀汀先生? E:Y

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

thirty num. 三十 this ? a. pron.? 这,这个 thorough a. 彻底的 those ? a. pron.? 那些 though conj. 虽然,可是 thought n. 思考,思想 ;念头 thousand num. 千 thread n. 线 three num. 三 throat n. 喉咙 through prep. 穿(通)过;

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(222) / 评论(0) 分类 2009高考英语大纲词汇

第一句:What kind of tour do you have? 你们有什么样的旅行路线? A: What kind of tour do you have? 你们有什么样的旅行路线? B: We offer many kinds of tours. 我们提供多种路线。 第二句:What can I see on the tour

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Why do we like sightseeing so much? I think its because we want to see all the famous places we learnt about when we were at school. I remember learning about the Pyramids in Egypt and really wanting to visit them. Many years later I did. I was one o

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

A crocodile named Michael Jackson has been held responsible for killing a man at the Adelaide River on Monday afternoon.A 57-year-old man was attacked and killed by the crocodile in front of his wife while they were fishing at the river, about 60km e

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(263) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

星级典句: 第一句:Do you have any sightseeing cruises? 你们有观光游船吗? A: Do you have any sightseeing cruises? 你们有观光游船吗? B: Yes, there are cruises of 60 minutes and 120 minutes. 有,有60分钟和120分钟的游

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Shallwegothereonfoot? 我们步行去那儿好吗? A:Areyouinterestedingoingsightseeing,MrSimpson?Ithinkyouareherenotonlyforthenegotiationbutalsoforsightseeing. 辛普森先生,您有兴趣去观光吗?我想您不止是来会谈的,也是为观

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语