赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 Studying the Guide book 阅读观光指南 After checking in and going to the bank, Evan discusses the guidebook with Kathy. 登记住宿和去银行后,艾凡和凯西

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(240) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 Under the Weather 身体不适 Evan complains of not feeling well. 艾凡说他不舒服。 K:Evan, are you OK? You've hardly eaten anything for lunch. 凯西:艾凡,

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 Checking the Car 检查车辆 Kathy and Evan are inside the customs building. 凯西和艾凡在海关大楼里面。 K:Gee, do you think there's any problem? 凯西:咦

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

第19期:During the Tour 市内观光途中 X:If you'd like further information on this,theres a guidebook in several languages on sale at the information desk. X:如果你要这方面的进一步资料,在询问台那儿可以买到一本用几种

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

Never mind the historic castles, rolling countryside, famous lochs, St. Andrews golf course, renowned culinary dishes and the fact that Englands royal family loves to vacation there. 忘了城堡古迹、起伏的乡野、闻名于世的湖泊、圣安

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Where is the tourist information office? 在哪里有旅游信息中心? Do you have a sightseeing brochure for this town? 在这个镇上有观光手册吗? Do you have a free city map? 你有免费的城市地图吗? Id like a bus route map 我

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

星级典句: 第一句:Could you tell me what to see here? 你能告诉我这儿有什么可参观的吗? A: This is our first trip to Canada. Could you tell me what to see here? 这是我们第一次来加拿大,你能告诉我这儿有什么

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

【生词预览】 sightseeing观光,domed拱形的, cave-in塌落 【笑话原文】 Its Cheaper Here While sightseeing in Kentucky, we stopped to take a tour of Mammouth Cave. Looking up at the huge, domed ceiling, I asked the guide, Has there ev

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Where is the tourist information office? 在哪里有旅游信息中心? Do you have a sightseeing brochure for this town? 在这个镇上有观光手册吗? Do you have a free city map? 你有免费的城市地图吗? Id like a bus route map 我

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

我想我已经预定了三个晚上。 I think I have a reservation for three nights. 请告诉我你的名字。 May I have your name,please? 是的,我们保留了一个房间给你。 Yes,we have a room reserved for you. 抱歉,我们没有你的

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

I have a request for seating. 座位方面我有一点要求。 Can I request a baby food? 我可以要婴儿食品吗? I want to request a hotel reservation in New York. 我要求在纽约预订旅馆。 I have requested a space on your flight 831.I

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

Can you get in touch with the purchaser and obtain authorization for endorsement? 你可以帮我向原发票人确认这张机票的转让吗? OK.we'll send a fax to Shanghai and get authorization. 好的,我们会发传真到上海确认。 How

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

Is there any possibility that I can take an earlier flight to Shanghai? 有可能让我早一点飞回上海吗? I want to stay in San Francisco for one night,if possible. 如果可能,我想在旧金山停留一夜。 Is there any possibility of

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

martini 马提尼 manhattan 曼哈顿鸡尾酒 gin and tonic 杜松子酒 vodka martini 伏特加马提尼 How do I make a local call? 市内电话怎么打? Just dial numbers. 直拨就可以。 Dial 0 for outside,then your numbers. 先拨0,再拨

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

Is a dinner included in the evening tour? 晚间游览团包括晚餐吗? Of course.We also go to the night club,so you can enjoy dancing. 当然,我们还要去夜总会,可以愉快地跳舞。 How about an afternoon tour? 下午团呢? We ta

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

Is there the minimum charge for the parcel post? 这是小包邮件的底价吗? Can you send it as a parcel post to my home address? 你可以用邮件小包寄到我家吗? This package is too big for a parcel post. 这个包裹太大了,不适

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

May I speak to Mr.Chang? 我可以跟张先生通话吗? This is Mr. Chang. 这里是张先生。 Mr.Chang is out now.May I take a message? 张先生现在不在,我可以留话吗? I'd like to leave a message to Mr.Chang of Room 1214. 我要留言

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

I want a table for two,please. 请给我一张两人桌。 Please come this way. 请走这边。 Do you care for cocktails before your dinner? 晚餐前要点开胃酒吗? May I take your order now? 现在可以把点菜单给我吗? Yes,I want a

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

Two,please. 二位。 Table for five,please. 麻烦你,五人桌。 Could I have chopsticks? 给我一双筷子好吗? What time shall we go to the restaurant? 我们几点钟去餐厅呢? It's almost 9 o'clock.Let's go to the restaurant. 快八点

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

I want a large glass of fresh milk,one half of papaya,scrambled eggs with bacon,toast ,please. 请给我一大杯鲜奶,半个木瓜,培根煎蛋,烤面包及咖啡。 Is that all,sir? 都叫了吗?先生? Anything else,sir? 还有其他的吗

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语