I Feel The Earth Move I feel the earth move under my feet I feel the sky tumbling down I feel my heart start to trembling Whenever you're around Oh baby When I see your face Mellow as the month of May Oh darling I cant stand it When you look at me th

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

LA proved too much for the man (Too much for a man, he couldn't make it) He couldnt make it, so he's leaving a life he's come to know (He said he's going) He said he's going back to find (Going back to find) What's left of his world The world he left

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

The whispers in the morning Of lovers sleeping tight Are rolling like thunder now As I look in your eyes I hold on to your body And feel each move you make Your voice is warm and tender A love that I could not forsake (first chorus) Cause I am your l

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

I can hear the truck tires coming up the gravel road And it's not like her to drive that slow Nothings on the radio Footsteps on the front porch I hear my doorbell She usually comes right in Now I can tell Here comes goodbye Here comes the last time

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

As a kid they told me love was made up 小时候他们对我说爱情不过是编造的谎言 But I used to tell them they were wrong 而我常常反驳他们的想法是错的 Cause the blue eyed girl that made me wake up 因为那个碧眼女孩让我

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Angel Sarah McLachlan[1] Spend all your time waiting for that second chance 枉费所有的时光,去等待再次的奇迹 For the break that would make it OK 等待一次转机,一切释然 There's always some reason to feel not good enough 却总

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

I stare at my reflection in the mirror Why am I doing this to myself Losing my mind on a tiny error I nearly left the real me on the shelf no no no no To lose it all in the blur of the start Seeing is deceiving dreaming is believing It's okay not to

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

I rushed home from work like I always do I spent my whole day just thinking of you When I walked through the front door my whole life was changed Cause nobody answered when I called your name A note on the table that told me goodbye It said you'd gro

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

为了夺得冠军创造自己的辉煌,本期节目中选手们将要经历人生中最紧张的一周。他们将会在前辈光环下面对艰巨的声音挑战。明星之路异常艰辛,200多名海选晋级选手中最终只能留下24人,谁

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

本期看点:嘻哈男孩再现黑人音乐的自由精神,B-BOX口技和开朗耍宝的个性逗笑全场;亚当兰伯特重温昔日选秀,现场倾情献唱皇后乐队的《波西米亚狂想曲》;地铁歌手的原创让三位评委惊呼

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

七万五千位竞争者经过层层角逐,仅剩下10位男生和10位女生,他们都渴望得到头衔,然而比赛是残酷的。本期节目20进13赛制正式打响,究竟谁能笑到最后?我们拭目以待。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(229) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十三季

在上一集中两位实力歌手Neco Starr和Briley命运悬而未决,但其余31位选手的目标都是想突围晋级,进入比赛下一轮。本期节目美偶10强将一一诞生,究竟谁能成功入围?我们翘首以待!

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十三季

I was so high我是如此激昂 I did not recognize而不自觉 The fire burning in her eyes火焰在她眼里燃烧 The chaos that controlled my mind狂乱占据我脑海 Whispered goodbye and she got on a plane轻说一声再见她高飞远走 Neve

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Long ago and oh so far away I fell in love with you before the second show Your guitar and you sounds so sweet and clear But you're not really here It's just the radio Don't you remember you told me you loved me baby You said you'd be coming back thi

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Hey, slow it down 嘿,等一下 What do you want from me 你想要我怎么做 What do you want from me 你想要我怎么做 Yeah, I'm afraid 是,我很害怕 What do you want from me 你想要我怎么做 What do you want from me 你想要我怎么

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

What if I told you It was all meant to be Would you believe me Would you agree It's almost that feelin' We've met before So tell me that you don't think I'm crazy When I tell you love has come here and now A moment like this Some people wait a lifeti

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

A Friday night I crashed your party Saturday I said I'm sorry E Sunday came and trashed me out again Bm I was only having fun G Wasn't hurting anyone E A And we all enjoyed the weekend for a change A I've been stranded in the combat zone I walked thr

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Ooh, I bet you're wondering how I knew About you're plans to make me blue With some other guy that you knew before. Between the two of us guys You know I love you more. It took me by surprise I must say, When I found out yesterday. Don't you know tha

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

I've been lonely I've been waiting for you I'm pretending and that's all I can do The love I'm sending Ain't making it through to your heart You've been hiding never letting it show Always trying to keep it under control You got it down and you're we

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

I was born by the river, in a little tent. Ohh just like the river I been running every since. Its been a long, a long time coming, but I know a change gonna come. Its been too hard living but I'm afraid to die, cause I dont know what's up there beyo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol