节目介绍 经典语境背诵 May: When blackout happened in our community my little brother Daniel couldnt watch his favorite cartoon Ultraman, and my Dad couldnt watch American Idol either. So they would say blackout is a diseaster. But for me it

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

甜蜜对唱:告诉你之后是解脱 I Told You So 《I Told You So》是兰迪崔维斯(Randy Travis)在1988年录制的一首乡村歌曲,单曲发行后在美国单曲榜上迅速升至冠军位置。美国偶像卡丽安德伍德(Carrie Unde

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

Dialogue: Simon Cowell:Okay, and whatsyour name sir? 评委:好的,请问您的名字? XG:My name is Xiao Gao. 小高:我叫小高 Simon Cowell:What song are you going to sing? 评委:你打算唱什么歌? XG:I'm gonna sing Over

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

听力文本: 评委:好的,请问您的名字? 小高:我叫小高 评委:你打算唱什么歌? 小高:我准备的歌曲是:over the rainbow, 我准备好了。(开始唱) 评委:对不起,小高,我必须打断你,你没

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

You think you've heard this before I'll try and say it differently As long as it comes naturally to me It's been makin' me sad 'Cause I can't find a better way To speak the words I want to say to you Know I love you Know I need you That I want you to

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

American Idol alumni came out on top at the American Music Awards last month as Daughtry, the band fronted by Idol loser Chris Daughtry, shared the triple-winner spotlight with Idol champ Carrie Underwood. Daughtry capitalized on its three nomination

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

歌词: Lights off, a shot in the dark We get lost when we're playing a part We lay blame like we know what's best ... It's a shame... We break when we fall too hard Lose faith when we're torn apart Don't say you're too far gone It's a shame It's a

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲