《美国偶像》总决赛之夜精彩纷呈,Fall Out Boy携手冠军候选人Clark与Nick霸气献唱开场热单《Centuries》,拉美天王瑞奇马丁与5强选手震撼串烧,带来长达7分钟的超长表演秀。当《生命之杯》的旋

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(319) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

本期看点:四强激战进入白热化阶段,客座导师Scott Borchetta为选手选择了高难度的重量级曲目,其中包括U2的《Beautiful Day》和谁人乐队的《My Generation》,选手们的现场演绎能否征服三位评委?

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(291) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

What do you get when you fall in love? A guy with a pin to burst your bubble That`s what you get for all your trouble I`ll never fall in love again I`ll never fall in love again What do you get when you kiss a guy? You get enough germs to catch pneum

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Think (think) think (think) think (think) think (think) think (think) think (think) You better think (think) think about what you're trying to do to me Yeah, think (think, think), let your mind go, let yourself be free Let's go back, let's go back, l

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

If my heart is overwhelmed And I cannot hear Your voice I'll hold on to what is true though I cannot see If the storms of life they come And the road ahead gets steep I will lift these hands in faith, I will believe I remind myself of all that You've

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

rhiannon rings like a bell thru the night and wouldn't you love to love her? she rules her life like a bird in flight and who will be her lover? all your life you've never seen a woman - taken by the wind would you stay if she promised you heaven? wi

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

When I fall in love It will be forever Or I''ll never fall in love In a restless world Like this is Love is ended before it''s begun And too many Moonlight kisses Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun When I give my heart It will be completely Or I''

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

I'm more than just an option (Hey hey hey) Refuse to be forgotten (Hey hey hey) I took a chance with my heart (Hey hey hey) And I feel it takin' over I better find your lovin' I better find your heart I bet if I give all my love Then nothin's gonna t

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Don't try to cry your way out of this Don't try to lie or I'll catch you in it Don't try to make me feel sorry for you Just because I'm blonde Don't think I'm dumb Cause this dumb blonde ain't nobody's fool When you left you thought I'd sit An' you t

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

昨晚,六强选手们曲风跨度广泛,每位选手都演唱了两首歌,今晚又到了宣布结果的时候, 选手们正襟危坐,等待着最终的结果。究竟谁将打道回府?让我们翘首以待!

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十三季

You can reach me by railway you can reach me by trailway You can reach me on an airplane you can reach me with your mind You can reach me by caravan cross the desert like an Arab man I don''t care how you get here just - get here if you can You can r

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Light on Never really said too much Afraid it wouldnt be enough Just try to keep my spirits up When theres no point in grieving Doesnt matter anyway Words could never make me stay Words will never take my place When you know im leaving Try to leave a

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Lately I have had the strangest feeling With no vivid reason here to find Yet the thought of losing You's been hanging 'Round my mind Far more frequently You're wearing perfume With you say no Special place to go But when I ask will You be coming bac

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Set me free why don't ya babe Get out of my life why don't ya babe 'cause you don't really love me You just keep me hangin'on Set me free why don't ya babe Get out of my life why don't ya babe You don't really need me But you keep me hangin'on Why do

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Am I more than you bargained for yet I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear Cause that's just who I am this week Lie in the grass, next to the mausoleum I'm just a notch in your bedpost But you're just a line in a song (A notch in your

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Was it you who spoke the words that things would happen but not to me Oh things are gonna happen naturally Oh taking your advice I'm looking on the bright side And balancing the whole thing But often times those words get tangled up in lines And the

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Said goodbye turned around And you were gone gone gone Faded into the setting sun Slipped away But I wont cry Cause I know Ill never be lonely For you are the stars to me You are the light I follow Ill See you again oh This is not where it ends I wil

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

24强晋级赛在著名的日落大道上的蓝调之家继续进行,在上一场经过最终现场展示环节后,评委们将开始决定谁会进行现场演唱,从而赢得全美观众的选票。本期节目23名参赛者争夺剩下11个席

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(229) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

《美国偶像》11强晋级赛继续上演,接下来的六位选手的表演能否带来派对气氛嗨翻全场呢?哪位选手的投票垫底?他的演唱又能否打动评委获得他们手上的拯救票呢?精彩内容,敬请收看!

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

上周Sam Woolf获得了本季最后的拯救权,这也点燃了所有选手的斗志,每位选手都为争夺头衔鼓足干劲。本期节目八位选手蓄势待发,只为争夺一席之地。究竟谁将笑到最后?我们拭目以待。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十三季