I-Im feeling your thunder我 我感觉的到你心中的闪电 The storms getting closer暴雨已经接近 This rain is like fire这场雨像火在烧 And my-my worlds going under而我 我的世界在崩解 And I cant remember 而我完全记不得

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Don't make me over Now that I'd do anything for you Don't make me over Now that you know how I adore you Don't pick all the things I say All the things I do Just love me with all my faults The way the I love you I'm begging you Don't make me over Now

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Anyone who ever loved Could look at me and know that I love you Anyone who ever dreamed Could look at me and know I dream of you Knowing I love you, so Anyone who had a heart Would take me in his arms and love me too You couldn't really have a heart

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Very superstitious, writings on the wall, Very superstitious, ladders bout to fall, Thirteen month old baby, broke the lookin glass Seven years of bad luck, the good things in your past. When you believe in things that you dont understand, Then you s

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Don't know why There's no sun up in the sky Stormy weather Since my man and I ain't together Keeps rainin' all of the time Life is bare Gloom and misery everywhere Stormy weather Just can't get my poor self together I'm weary all the time All the tim

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Well i can't forget this evening And your faces when you were leaving But i guess that's just the way the story goes You always smile but in your eyes your sorrow shows Yes it shows Well i can't forget tomorrow When i think of all my sorrow When I ha

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

本期看点:好莱坞周赛进入最后的Solo专场,大热选手才女Jax 、Shi Scott、小眼镜吟游诗人Trevor Douglas,鲜肉正太Daniel Seavey,与JLO共舞的暖男Micheal Simeon以及明星脸Clark都在舞台上大放异彩,谁是

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

访谈录,美国偶像,冠亚军,SEACREST: Congratulations to Taylor Hicks, the new American idol. TAYLOR HICKS, WINNER OF

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

I put your picture on my mirror Start to blush when somebody says your name In my stomach there\'s a pain See you walkin my direction, I go the other way I start to stutter when I speak Try to stand, but my knees go weak What\'s happenin to me? In th

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

I\'m staring out into the night, Trying to hide the pain. I\'m going to the place where love And feeling good don\'t ever cost a thing. And the pain you feel\'s a different kind of pain. Well I\'m going home, Back to the place where I belong, And whe

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

I woke up early this morning around 4am With the moon shining bright as headlights on the interstate I pulled the covers over my head and tried to catch some sleep But thoughts of us kept keeping me awake Ever since you found yourself in someone else

Pray God you can cope I'll stand outside This woman's work This woman's world Ooooh it's hard on the man Now his part is over Now starts the craft of the Father I know you've got a little life in you yet I know you've got a lot of strength left I kno

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Each morning I get up I die a little Can barely stand on my feet Take a look in the mirror and cry Lord, what you're doing to me I have spent all my years in believing you But I just can't get no relief, Lord! Somebody, ooh somebody Can anybody find

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Trouble trouble trouble trouble Trouble been doggin' my soul Since the day I was born Worry Worry worry worry worry Worry just will not seem to leave My mind alone Well I've been saved by a woman I've been saved by a woman I've been saved by a woman

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Have you ever reached a rainbow's end And did you find your pot of gold Ever catch a shooting star And tell me how high did you soar Ever felt like you were dreaming Just to find that you're awake And the magic that surrounds you Can lift you up and

Candice Glover - Come Together Here come old flattop, he come grooving up slowly He got joo-joo eyeball, he one holy roller He got hair down to his knee Got to be a joker he just do what he please He wear no shoeshine, he got toe-jam football He got

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Grew up in a small town And when the rain would fall down I'd just stare out my window Dreaming of what could be And if I'd end up happy I would pray (I would pray) Trying hard to reach out But when I tried to speak out Felt like no one could hear me

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day And when it's cold outside I've got the month of May I guess you'll say What can make me feel this way? My girl, I'm talkin' 'bout my girl I've got so much honey the bees envy me I've got a sweeter song than the bird

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Oh - thinkin' about all our younger years There was only you and me We were young and wild and free Now nothin' can take you away from me We've been down that road before But that's over now You keep mein' back for more Baby you're all that I want Wh

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

I've been down so low people look at me and they know They can tell something is wrong Like I dont belong Well staring through a window Standing outside there just to happy to care Tonight I wana be like them but I'll mess it up again I tripped them

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol