what do women want One reason why understanding a woman isnt such an easy thing is because the way women process thoughts and emotions is drastically different than their male counterparts. Studies indicate women use emotion to processes thought as t

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

act as if we are happy 假装快乐工作 There are four stenographers in my office, and each of us is assigned to take letters from several men. One day, when I was asked to do a long letter over, I started to rebel. I tried to point out the man tha

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

Track 08 I will leave with you There was a rich merchant who had four wives. He loved the fourth wife the most, and adorned her with rich robes and treated her to delicacies. He toke great care of her and gave her nothing but the best. She also loved

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

第十一章 Track 11 不会再独自出海航行 Track 11 You wont be sitting sail alone My dear granddaughter, cagily. Youve been on my mind ever since the ship left New York. And I know why. You are exactly the age I was---two months short of your

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

Feeling Loved Feeling loved and knowing that you are worthy of love are necessary to creating or maintaining any relationship . Lance and Rebecca were already married with a son when Lance enrolled in law school . Three years later Lance was the only

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

What is an interview? The best way to look at an interview is as a conversation rather than an interrogation. In a conversation, information flows both ways and after all, you want to learn about the company you may be working for as much as they wan

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Day 5 A Strategy to Evaluate the Offers Pat had interviews, but no offers. Then, within one week, suddenly two companies called and made good offers. Pat was taken by surprise and caught off guard. How does he go about choosing the right one? Pat see

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Many years ago, when I was a young job-searching greenhorn, I ventured to New York City to take a bite out of the big apple of opportunity. When it came to finding a job in a crowded city of millions, I quickly learned that its much easier on ones sa

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Day 12 Make Right First Impression (2) 1. When you are called for your interview, greet your interviewer with a smile and a firm handshake. Allow yourself to be directed to his office and wait to be offered a seat. Keep your posture erect without bei

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Lovemap In Our Minds 深藏不露,暗自发奋的爱图 Have you ever known a married couple that just dindn't seem as though they should fit together-yet they are both happy in the marriage, and you can't figure out why? I know of one couple: He i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

Every day we hear about people making radical career changes, the opportunity exist. But will all these changes make us happier? Maybe the question is not how can I get the job I love, but how can I love the job I have. There are four available steps

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Most people are uncomfortable hanging out in the I don't know space. The anxiety of not knowing triggers a rush to decision making. However, learning how to deal with periods of uncertainty while weighing your options will afford you the time to make

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Motivation and your Career Career motivation is the great things to have .You need motivation to get what you want and like .and to have the best career that you could have . There are few tips that will help you get where you need to be and your car

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

you run a business that seems to run you? It does not have to be this way. There are 6 keys that can improve your business results and help you achieve success with much less stress. 1 Take Charge We can't always control the situation but there are t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Attitude in the workplace Your attitude in the workplace can be one of the most telling aspect of how others in the company look at you and feel about you as a co-worker. A first impression can be a hard thing to shake especially if its a bad one. In

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

With the advant of computers, a work at home job has become reality for many people. If you want to work at home, start by looking to see what is available, and use your commone sense when looking at work at home job offers. Finding a home base busin

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

1. Find ways to boost your confidence This is the single most important indicator of success. Asshole bosses typically work to undermine your self-confidence the whole time. Don't allow this to happen. Recite your strengths back to yourself. Keep not

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Day 81 - Ask For Raise Before asking for raise, notice how well your department and company are doing. Is your manager complaining about the cutbacks? Right timing is essential. Dont suggest raise when business is down. Prepare statements and major a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

How to Deal with Opinionated Young Boss How to deal with opinionated young boss? In the politically corrupt office, we were expected to be age blind, but age remains a big part of where we afraid to feet into the hierarchy, and it silly to pretend ot

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

It seems to me that today's prime-time leader needs a top-10 list that clearly lays out his or her priorities. Whether you're running a department, a large corporate division, or a multinational with a market cap, the leadership principles that guide

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365