Wealth,SuccessLove财富,成功和爱 A woman came out of her house and saw three old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. 一个妇人出门看到3位白须飘然的老者坐在她家前院。妇人与他们素不相识。 She said I don't t

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Parenthood 为人父母 If it was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called labor! Shouting to make your children obey is like using the horn to steer your car, and you get about the same results. To be in your childrens memori

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Different Strokes of Our Duties(不同的义务) Life teaches us to live. To live, you have to exist. To exist, you should have a passport to this living world. Thanks to your parents, who brought you into this world. Parents have taken care of us and

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Expect and unexpected Sometimes in life we have to suddenly face situations,whice we can only think of in our wildest nightmares.When we imagine ourselves to be in a difficult situation, we derive more thrills out of it ,because we actually not expe

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

12 Steps To Personal Business Success Here are the twelve steps to personal success in business: 1. What do we call success? Should we let our company define this - nope! Define it our self! When I was in sales, I always took whatever quota my compa

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Healing a Broken Heart I loved her. She was the sunshine in my morning, the joy throughout my day, the star in my night. I mean, I thought SHE was THE ONE! How could I be so foolish? Without her, I simply can't see how to go on... He was my everythi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

I am writing this the day before I know my fate-the day before I know the answer to what will happen in my life. I am writing this with my mind set that I will carry on and not let life pass me by. I am determined that I will see the world in every

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

The puzzle of Love With Valentines Day at mid-month, February is the month of love and romance with cards, candy, flowers and gifts exchanged between loved ones. Love is everywhere. The language of love is universal. Amour, Amore, Amor, Liebe, Karlek

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Buy What You Love I used to be a shopaholic. How many of us can relate to that statement? Yet, when Saturday rolls around, off we go to the nearest boutique or shopping mall to buy more clothes, things, and possessions that we really aren't even sur

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Dreams! How nice do they sound? I am not talking about the dreams we have when we are asleep but about the life long aspirations in each one of us. I am sure many or rather shoud I say all of us have goals in our lives. It could be the goal to be th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

The Divine Romance Our life defines it! Yet we long for it, we think about it, we try to visualize it and we philosophize about it. We all have it in us to be one with God. We fail to notice it because we are so blinded by the matrix. We think that i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

How To Handle Criticism Criticism can be of three kinds: 1. That which is justified and fair. 2. That which may be justified but is delivered in a hostile manner. 3. The unjustified or brutal put-down. Most people react badly to all three types of c

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

IDENTIFICATION OF GOALS AND PLANNING 确定您的目标和完成计划 Last night , sitting by the window and gazing into the stars, I momentarily went back to my school days. I was just thinking why we are made to go to school and college and supposed to comp

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Routines are the unwritten alogrithms,followed by each one of us,everyday in life.Routines is a chain of events,which never changes their order, once it is prioritized.Following the routines is a schedule of events.For a student it would be writing

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Kiss of Reality To talk of illusions, are't they great? illusion or day dreaming help us to think of what we want to become in life. We literally see how life revolves us in that position . It's an entirely different world of pleasure, comfort and i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Listen to Your Inner Voice Is there inside you? Very much ,ever since you were brought into this world. when you coulden't open your mouth till the first two years on planet earth, inner voice is the one through which you interpreted and understood

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

LONELINESS A man is known by the company he keeps they say. If it is so,then everyone is bound to have their baggage of loneliness with them as companions.loneliness is not something that doesn't exist at all with any human being on earth.Every huma

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Mistakes Mistakes and errors are the disciplined true which we advance in life. Mistakes are great teachers. Success comes to those who are willing to risk making mistakes in the pursuit of their goals and aspirations, and who are able to learn from

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Self-Confidence Is Essential to Success 自信是成功的决定因素 Nothing succeeds like confidence.When you are truly confident,it radiates from you like sunlight,and attracts success to you like a magnet. 信心成就一切,当你真正自信时,它就像灿烂的阳光一

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(183) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Rules of credibility 诚信的规则 Progressive future and successful life require discipline and character. These things are embedded into the pattern of our lives through proper education and interaction with fellow human beings. A solid foundation of

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文