Love Is Just a Thread Sometimes I really doubt whether there is love between my parents. Every day they are very busy trying to earn money in order to pay the high tuition for my brother and me. They dont act in the romantic ways that I read in books

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

It scores one point 一朵玫瑰=一个月的房租 A man thinks he scores high with a woman when he does something very big for her, like buying her a new car or taking her on vacation. He assumes he scores less when he does something small, like op

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

A little boy asked his mother Why are you crying? 一個男孩問他的媽媽: 你為甚麼要哭呢? Because I'm a woman, she told him. 媽媽說:因為我是女人啊. I don't understand, he said. 男孩說:我不懂. His mum just hugged him and sa

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

She is the Whole World To Him 她是他的整个世界 One of my persistent fantasies used to be of sitting at a sidewalk cafe in Paris .I would be writing with my pen in a notebook while smoking.I would not be writing economics. I would be writing a

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

Love is a power which produces love Love is an activity, not a passive affect; it is a standing in, not a falling for. In the most general way, the active character of love can be described by stating that love is primarily giving, not receiving. The

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

Worrying Only Gives You Wrinkles(皱纹) Do you remember as a child being afraid of the bulky (体积大的,容量大的)man or monsters(怪物妖怪) at night?But now that youre an adult(成人) you know better than to be afraid of

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

1. BEGIN YOUR JOB SEARCH BEFORE THE PRESSURE IS REALLY ON. Desperate candidates are much less attractive. And if you need a job fast, you may have to accept the first offer you get. 2. CONDUCT A COMPLETE SEARCH. Touch all the following bases to incre

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Life Is A DIY Project An elderly carpenter was ready to retire.He told his employer contractor of his plans to leave the house building business and live a more leisurely life with his wife enjoying his extended family. He would miss the paycheck, bu

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

Do the career that you love I want to share with you a great success story from one of my clients Susan ,Because I'm so proud of her . Susan has been working in a computer industrial since collage ,and though she was final- actually and professionall

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

As I interviewed thousands of people over twenty years' experient at the Excutive Curing Firm I owned in FIXZARAZUNA, I discovered that majority of people are not living with their passion. Instead, they are showing up for a job, clutching a paycheck

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

When it comes to career training many people automatically think of getting a college education first. Others think about a vocational education being the key to having a career. Whatever it is that comes to mind it is important to give serious consi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Day 45 Promotion or Detour Jobs are like roads,some have fast speed limits,others require a slower pace.Some have nice scenery,others offen drudgery.Some lead up to mountains,other slam into dead ends.It maybe easy to decide which jobs to take with t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Choosing a job is easy but will the job be choosing you? That's what makes job searching difficult because you may find a job that wouldn't be hiring you... Nowadays employment companies are becoming very choosy. Some are looking for a job applicant

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Most Americans are overworked and stressed to the point of exhaustion.Harvard President Neil Rudenstine once overslept one morning.After years of hardwork,Rudenstine collapsed.Only after a three-month sabbatical was he able to return to his post. Bus

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Win the Game in the office 1. Dont look for excuses Forget rare exceptions no boss cares why an assignment wasnt done. Its your job to get it done and on time. 2. Dont pursue perfection Getting it done well on time is much more important than doing i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Seven things you can do right now to help your career(1) Most career advice you receive focuses on the big picture: how to get ahead, how to win, and such things that are on a much larger scale than the daily grind that most of us face. In fact, it i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

6. You're often asked to represent your team of coworkers in meetings. A great leader can speak on behalf of a group. A great leader can effectively communicate in all directions- from upper management to lower, from lower to upper, and also laterall

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Leadership is probably one of the most talked about business concepts, but the least understood. Leadership is about getting things done and helping people reach their potential. My experience has shown me that most places fail to unleash the potenti

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

In the U.S. Mothers' Day is a holiday celebrated on second Sunday in May. It is a day when children honor their mothers with cards, gifts, and flowers. First observance in Philadelphia, Pa. in 1907, it is based on suggestions by Julia Ward Howe in 18

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

You are so beautiful to me 对我来说,你是如此美丽 You are so beautiful to me 对我来说,你是如此美丽 Can't you see 你看不出来吗? Your everything I hoped for 你是我所有的期盼 Your everything I need 你是我需要的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲