Communication Skills Communication has been the major ingredient for the up gradation of the apes into human beings. Before language and the science of semantics were developed, facial expressions and body movements were the most sought after means

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

LIFE IS A DO-IT-YOURSELF PROJECT 生活是一个自己动手的项目 An elderly carpenter was ready to retire. he told his employer contractor of his plans to leave the house building business and live a more leisurely life with his wife enjoying his extended

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

A Spiritual Message to America As we stand before the dawn of a new millennium,we pray for America's survival,our survival. We pray that we will be given strength by the Creator to follow the footsteps of our forefathers to share our love,respect an

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

If I Died Today If I died today, how would I feel about my life?Life is fragile. A good friend of mine called me today and shared that his girlfriend's brother passed away last night. He was married, with two young children. He died of a massive hea

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Beliefs 信念 Your beliefs are very powerful and have the power to create or to destroy your life. In most cases, whatever you believe, is what you will become. If you believe that you are loser, that you never get a break in life, that you cant acco

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Advice from Mother Teresa 特蕾纱修女的忠告 People are often unreasonable,illogical,and self-centered; Forgive then anyway. If you are kind,people may accuse you of selfish,ulterior motives; Be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

SAND OR STONE 写在沙子或者石头上的话 A story tells that two friends were walking through the desert. In a specific point of the journey they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face. The one who got slapped was hurt, but wit

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Feed Your Mind 充实你的思想 Since the pre-historic times, man has had an urge to satisfy his needs. Be it hunger, shelter or search for a mate, he has always manipulated the circumstances to the best of his advantages. Probably this might be the rea

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(221) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

listen to your heart Yesterday ,someone asked me what is the greatest skill for successful salesperson to possess. I answered,the ability to listen. He agreed with me.But the ability to listen isnt only important in selling .It is also important whe

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

HUMOR THEM! One of the requirements of every commencement speaker is that they offer some advice. Well, get ready, It here it comes. Soon you will be leaving the company of those who think they have all the answers-your professors, instructors and c

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

As High As A Kite I was sitting on the beach the other day watching a kite (In the shape of a two winged aircraft) flying high in the sky. It made wonderful acrobatic maneuvers as if piloted by a person with a lifetimes experience of flying. However

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Power of Self Talk Life is like a big swing, dangling between the depths of happiness and sadness. As soon as we descend down the slope of sadness, we accelerate over the ever-feel-good acclivity of happiness. At times of distress, when we are down

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Variety Fuels Creativity Variety is the fuel for survival. Variety injects the fluid of creativity in the most barren of minds. To be grooved on to your POA of a successful career life, variety combined with flexibility to fit in changing circumstanc

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Think What You Are! Carbon and oxygen taken together, one atom each, gives you the deadly gas carbon monoxide. On the other hand, these very two elements on some other proportion provide us with carbon dioxide, the harmless gas. When these basic ele

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365