Life Is Only a Test One of my favorite posters says, Life is a test. It is only a test. Had this been a real life you would have been instructed where to go and what to do. Whenever I think of this humorous bit of wisdom, it reminds me to not take my

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

How To Set Up Your Life A great life doesn't happen by accident. A great life is the result of allocating your time, energy, thoughts, and hard work towards what you want your life to be. Stop setting yourself up for stress and failure, and start set

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

Day11 Make Right First Impression During the first 15 seconds of an interview, an employer will perceive you in two ways, one visual and the other tactile. You guessed it: Your appearance and your handshake go a long way toward making a good impressi

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Day 10 Job Hunting Tips: Containing Anxiety It hangs from the ceiling above your bed while you toss through the night hours. It waits inside the door of every employment office you enter. It dogs your footsteps as you pound the job search pavement. I

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Confidence Builders Confidence: you either got it or you ain't, right? Wrong. Most people learn confidence as they go through life. Even if you are shaking like a leaf on the inside, you'll make a lasting impression if you can come across as confiden

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

joe cocker的you are so beautiful 是电影《情枭的黎明》(carlito's way) 的主题曲, 这部伟大的电影是布赖恩德帕尔玛的真正巅峰,也是我最喜欢的他的一部作品。 You are so beautiful To me You are so beautiful

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

Interview God 采访上帝 Come in, God said to me, so, you would like to interview Me? 进来,上帝 对我说,你想采访我? If you have the time, I said. 是的,如果您有时间的話。 我说。 He smiled through His beard and said: My

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

Little or no physical activity at work Today, more and more jobs are sedentary. Half the respondents in a recent European Union survey reported little or no physical activity at work. At least two thirds of adults in Western Europe are not sufficient

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

day 23 Job Tips for Temporary Employment More and more companies are looking for temporary employees rather than permanent employees. It does not matter whether you have a skill or not, an agency can offer you employment to suit you. With a few good

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Tips for Explaining a Job Loss If you have been fired, you may be afraid that your past will come back to haunt you in your next job interview. So just how do you handle questions about your past? Here are a few strategies . 1. Plan ahead to answer t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

As you know by now, if you have been a long time subscriber to our weekly E-zine, I'm a very big proponent of activity, labor and discipline. In fact I devoted one of the five major pieces to the life puzzle (in my book under the same name) to the su

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

An examination of the relevant data shows a continuing secular increase in the labor force participation of married women--a phenomenon Ralph Smith called a subtle revolution two decades ago. However, this growth has slowed down in recent years and h

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Women tell women-life in top jobs is worth the effort Reach for the top, and dont eliminate choices too soon, or worry about the myth of balance. That is the message successful female executives are telling young women in school or in the workplace.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Tips and Advice for Workaholics Lately, your job has taken up much of your time. You've even started bringing work at home and you keep working until the wee hours (凌晨)of the morning. You spend Saturdays and Sundays with your head bent on your

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Hey, Boss, Making Your Case for a Raise If you wanna a big year and your bonus, now the time is to talk about your accomplishment to the boss. Most companies making bonus decisions a month before they cut the checks, which mean soft promotion can be

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

When you come to the realization that interpersonal relationships are based on needs then the steps following become simple and effective To understand what a relationship is, how to bring one about, how to enhance one, and why relationships are dimi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

Seven skills for talents on twenty-first century Technical and technological skills will take on greater importance. They will be a growing need for people who can understand and fix systems, from computer systems to product distribution systems, to

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

英文歌词: Artist:The Automatic Song:In The Mountains Beautiful, dead leaves before snow year in year out in the mountains where it grows in jungles so far away it could not matter if they had fireworks if your having fun it doesn't matter so your j

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

1. Don't let me down.(别让偶失望,新驴问老驴问题是可以用,老驴让新驴实践时可以用,你饿了半天问别人要吃的时候也可以用) 2. You'll get it soon.(老驴说:你也很快会的) 3. Pick up the pace.(快点) 4

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: I am tired of hearing people say that as a woman you can't be muscular and beautiful. 我感到厌倦,对于听到人们说身为一个女人,你不能同时有肌肉和美丽。

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文