One evening, the sun was just setting in with true splendor when a flock of beautiful large birds appeared out of the bushes. The duckling had never seen anything so beautiful.They were dazzlingly white with long waving necks. They were swans and utt

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文童话故事

People say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That means if someone thinks someone else is beautiful, then they are beautiful. I think the idea of beauty is interesting. Why do we think some things or some people are beautiful and others aren

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-B

One day a young man was standing in the middle of the town proclaiming that he had the most beautiful heart in the whole valley. A large crowd gathered, and they all admired his heart for it was perfect. There was not a flaw in it. 一天,一位年轻人

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英文故事剧

世界上最美丽的英文情话 1:I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you. 译文:我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 2:No man or

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Women are beautiful whereas men are kind of like hairy, scraggly, little monster things. 女人是美丽的,而相对来说男人就是有点像毛茸茸的、凌乱的小怪兽

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Maybe all we need to do is look around to remember that the women in our lives carry beauty of all kinds.And that beauty is worth seeing. 或许我们只需要看看自己的身旁,来记住我们

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

图片1 图片2 图片3 图片4 图片5

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 20本英文音韵童谣小书(文本+音频)

The Ugly Duckling One evening, the sun was just setting in with true splendor when 1)a flock of beautiful large birds appeared out of the bushes. The duckling had never seen anything so beautiful. They were dazzlingly white with long waving necks. Th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

《Should it matter》是挪威女歌手SISSEL在《All good things》专辑中的一首歌。歌词描写的是一个女生在情感失意时的追悔和感伤。 宛如天籁的女声,正是来自挪威的西丝儿(SISSEL) 宛如初春午后的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

第一篇: A Grain of Sand 一粒沙子 William Blake To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild fllower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour. 从一粒沙子看到一个世界, 从一朵野花看到一个

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1. When I say I know you,I mean I knew you yesterday. I do not know you actually now. Kaishnamurti 克里什纳默尔迪 当我说认识你的时,我是说我认识昨天的你。我不认识现在的你。 2.Wonders are many,and nothing is more wo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Hello I've had you on my mind For hours there's no doubt And there's no use wasting time And hello How could I ever feel this way With so much left to say And so much on my mind I know there's no use for Trying harder I got to Gage and barter to get

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: I should be more grateful of my natural beauty. It impacts the choices in friends that we make, the jobs we apply for, how we treat our children. 我应该感谢自己自然美丽的那一面。这

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Windflowers Seals and Crofts Windflowers, Windflowers, My father told me not to go near them. He said feared them always And he told me that they carried him away. Windflowers, Beautiful windflowers, I couldn't wait to touch them, to smell them I hel

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

My favorite Bio-essence product is Bio-essence sleeping mask because after I finish using sleeping mask, my face is, it always feels like very hydrated and very firm. Even though I'm really tired, I use this every day. So it's really good. I hope all

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

采一轮松间明月供你观赏,织一件秋日的凉爽为你披上,斟一杯月宫的琼浆醉你心上,做一份仲秋的祝福圆你梦乡。 An inter-mining Mingyue for your viewing, weave a cool autumn you covered, as appropriate pieces

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

校花的英文说法最常见的有school babe和campus belle两种。 Babe is a word used to address a young woman, or your wife, husband or lover, usually expressing affection but sometimes considered offensive if used by a man to a woman he does

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Hello I've had you on my mind For hours there's no doubt And there's no use wasting time And hello How could I ever feel this way With so much left to say And so much on my mind I know there's no use for Trying harder I got to Gage and barter to get

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Artist:Barbra Streisand amp; Bryan Adams Song:I Finally Found Someone I finally found someone, that knocks me off my feet I finally found the one, that makes me feel complete We started over coffee, we started out as friends It's funny how from s

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

释义: have no choice 没有选择的余地 字面含义为没有选择 ( choice ) 的余地,表示身不由己的状况,当要表示不得不做某事时要使用 have no choice but to+动词的形式。 例句: I'm afraid you really have n

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语