Carol said they must leave early. They were going to the airport. They were going to JFK airport. We must leave two hours early, she said. You never know what can go wrong. What can go wrong? Clint asked. We get on the train. We take the train to JFK

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

She was 40. She was tired. She felt tired all the time. She went to the doctor. The doctor asked, Whats the matter? Whats your problem? She said, Im tired. I feel tired all the time. The doctor examined her. The doctor asked her a lot of questions. T

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Mark heard a noise. What was the noise? It was a steady noise. It wasnt a loud noise. It was a steady, quiet noise. He opened his apartment door. He looked outside. A painter was next door. A painter was spray painting a fence. He was spray painting

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Brian didnt have cable TV. He didnt have satellite TV. He had an antenna for his TV. He had an indoor antenna. But it was an old antenna. The reception was bad. He needed to buy a new antenna. He went to Best Buy. The antennas were in boxes. He looke

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

It was Jennys fourth birthday. She was four years old. Her mom baked a cake for her. Her mom baked a chocolate cake for her. The cake had two layers. Her mom put vanilla frosting on the bottom layer. Her mom put vanilla frosting on the top layer. Her

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Im too old to have children now, Kim said to her friend. But I have a lot of money. I have enough money to adopt children. I am going to adopt two baby children. I am going to adopt a baby girl and a baby boy. Kim went to the adoption agency. She sai

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

One day at school Harry pushed Scott. Scott pushed Harry back. Harry punched Scott in the face. Scott went home with a bruise on his face. He had a red bruise on his face. His mom said, Who did this to you? Who hit you? His dad asked, Did you hit him

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Laura is my best friend. We are in the third grade. We do everything together. We walk to school together. We eat lunch together at school. Lauras mother gives her tuna sandwiches for lunch. My mother gives me peanut butter sandwiches for lunch. We s

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

I love my newspaper. It tells me the news every day. The newspaper has page after page of news. I also get the news from the radio and the TV. I also get the news from my friends. But I like the newspaper the best. I can read the newspaper any time I

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

She wanted to travel. He asked her where she wanted to go. She said she wanted to just get on the road and drive for a day or two. She wanted to get out of the house and out of the city. They packed a small suitcase. They packed their underwear, shor

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

We do not live in a black and white world. We live in a rainbow world. Colors are everywhere. Colors are beautiful. A toilet bowl is white. A panda is white and black. A crow is black. The sky and the ocean are blue. An apple is red or green. An oran

I love my girlfriend. She is sweet and kind. She makes me laugh. She loves me. We have fun together. We go to movies and to restaurants. We go to the beach to swim. We go to the park for picnics. We watch TV together. We go to church together. We tak

He and his brother slept in a bunk bed. He had the bottom bunk. His brother had the top bunk. The top bunk had a guard rail. The rail kept the sleeper safe. His brother didnt like the rail. He always left it down. One time his brother fell out of the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

We have a nice house. It has three bedrooms. It has three bathrooms. It is a one-story house. It doesnt have any stairs. It doesnt have a second floor. It doesnt have a basement. It does have an attic. It has a chimney and a fireplace. It has a kitch

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

I am happy. I have many friends. I have a large family. I have four brothers and four sisters. I am in the middle. Four brothers are older than me. Four sisters are younger than me. I go to school. I am in the sixth grade. I like my teachers. My teac

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

She had big brown eyes. Her sister had big blue eyes. Her brother had big green eyes. Her mother had a gray eye and a green eye. Her father had black eyes. Why are our eyes different? she asked her mom. Who knows? said her mom. Life is strange. It is

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Today was her lucky day. She was late for the bus. But the bus was late, too. So she didnt miss her bus. She was late for work. But her boss was late, too. So her boss didnt know that she was late. She didnt have any cash for lunch. But her friend ha

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Many people love to watch basketball. The Lakers are a great basketball team. The Clippers are a terrible basketball team. Both teams call Los Angeles their home. They play at the Staples Center. The Staples Center is new. It is a shiny new arena. It

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

He wanted to wash his hands. His hands were dirty. They were dirty from the newspaper. All newspapers have black ink. The black ink got on his hands. When he rubbed his nose, he put black ink on his nose. His wife looked at him. She laughed. Why are

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

The three bears left their cave. They lived in a beautiful cave. The cave was big. The cave was warm in winter. The cave was cool in summer. It was a quiet cave. It was a dark cave. They loved their cave. Today was Sunday. They liked to pick berries

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读