Chuck wanted to go to the park after dinner. His mom wanted him to stay home after dinner. She didnt want him to go to the park. She said it was dark at the park. But Chuck said it wasnt dark at the park. There are lights at the park, Mom, he said. B

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

The tree was full of red apples. The farmer was riding his brown horse. He stopped under the tree. He reached out and picked an apple off a branch. He bit into the raw apple. He enjoyed the apple. His horse turned its head to look at him. The farmer

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Lisa liked to visit her friends. All her friends had pets. Her friends had dogs. Her friends had cats. Her friends had birds. Lisa didnt have any pets. She didnt have a dog. She didnt have a cat. She didnt have a bird. Can I have a dog, Daddy? Lisa a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Sharon went to Target with Paula. Target was having a sale. Everything was on sale. It was the holiday season. It was the day after Thanksgiving. It was Black Friday. Did someone die? Paula asked her mom. Her mom said no. Then why do they call it Bla

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

The old man drove to Burger-Burger. He was 82 years old. It was late at night. It was 11:30 p.m. He was hungry. He wanted something to eat. He went to the drive-through. He ordered a Double Double Burger-Burger. He ordered large fries. He ordered a l

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

It was Emilys 10th birthday. She was 10 years old. She was so happy. Im so happy, she said. Im finally 10. Ten is two numbers. Ten is an adult number. Ten is a grown-up number. Im an adult now. Im a grown-up. I used to be nine. Nine is a kid number.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

I hate mowing my lawn, said Gil. Every week I have to mow my lawn. Every week for six months I have to mow my lawn. What can I do? You should dig it up, said Brenda. Take out all the grass. Pave your yard. Make a concrete yard. Then you wont have to

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

The police chased the car. The car didnt stop. The driver drove faster and faster. The driver went downtown. The driver drove on the sidewalks. The driver drove through parking lots. The driver drove through red lights. The driver drove like a crazy

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Sammy won the lottery. He was so happy. He jumped up and down. I won the lottery! Im rich! Life is great! he yelled. He checked the numbers online again: 2, 22, 3, 33, 4, and 44. Yes, those were the winning numbers. Yes, those were the numbers on his

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Dad took Beth to the ocean. This was her first visit to the ocean. This was her first visit to the beach. This was the first time she saw the sandy beach. She loved the sand. She dug holes in the sand. She filled up the holes. She held the sand in he

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

It was the first day of school. Pete was in the first grade. He got on the school bus. It was a big yellow school bus. He did not know the kids on the bus. The kids on the bus did not know him. Many kids were talking. They were talking with one anoth

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Annie, set the table, please, said Mom. Its time for dinner. Annie said it wasnt her week to set the table. It was her week to clear the table. She said it was Lisas week to set the table. Lisa was in the living room. Lisa was playing with the dog in

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

She had a mole on her face. She hated it. It was on her left cheek. It wasnt far from her mouth. She touched it every day. She wished that it would go away. But it didnt. It was an ugly brown bump on her cheek. It was a dark brown circle. It was abou

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

She got into her car. She hoped it would start. Twice in the past month, the car had not started when she turned the key. It had started the second time she turned the key, but that made her nervous. Sooner or later, she might have to turn the key th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

He is looking at the calendar. Today is January 30. It is Friday. Tomorrow will be Saturday. Tomorrow will be the last day of the month. Sunday will be the first day of next month. Sunday will be the first day of February. He must pay his rent on the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Why do people do stupid things? Some people try to walk across freeways. They get run over. Some people stand on the edge of cliffs. They slip and fall to their death. Some people think a gun is not loaded. They point the gun at a friend. They pull t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Mama cat had six new kittens. Three kittens were black, and two were white. One kitten was black, with white feet and a white face. Nancy asked, Mom, can we keep all the kittens? Her mom said no. We cant afford to keep six kittens, she said. When the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

I am an adult. Im not a kid. Im a grown-up. I need some money. I have no food. I am hungry. I am not thirsty, because water is everywhere. But water has no taste. I want to drink a soda. I want to drink milk. I want to drink coffee. I want to work. N

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

There was a bus accident. The bus accident was near a dam. The bus ran off the road. The bus tipped over. Two people died. Eight people were hurt. The bus driver was going too fast. The road is a two-lane road. It is a narrow road. It isnt a wide roa

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

She was angry. She was angry at her husband. He lied to her. He lied many times. She was tired of his lies. She said enough was enough. She took off her ring. She dropped it into the toilet. She flushed the toilet. She got into her car. She got on th

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读