The black cat jumped up onto the chair. It looked down at the white dog. The dog was chewing on a bone. The cat jumped onto the dog. The dog kept chewing the bone. The cat played with the dogs tail. The dog kept chewing the bone. The cat jumped back

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

She lived in New York City. He lived in Los Angeles. They were in love. I feel so lonely, she said. She was crying. Your family is in Los Angeles. You have your brothers. You have your sisters. You have your parents. Who do I have? I dont have anyone

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Michael put a frozen burrito into the microwave. He sat down and read the newspaper. He read the sports section. He got up. He went to the microwave. He took out the burrito. It wasnt hot. It wasnt warm. It was still frozen. He had forgotten to turn

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Ellie spoke to the tour agent. The price for the 3-night bus tour was good. Her cousin Vicky called her. Ellie told Vicky about the tour. Vicky liked the price. She said she and her husband would come, too. On Saturday, Ellie and her young son met Vi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

The airport guard stopped the tall man. The man was trying to walk past the guard. The guard told him to use the entrance. You cannot enter here, he told the man. You can only exit here. The man nodded his head. He understood. He stood outside the se

They kissed and said goodbye one more time. Then the man left. The airport guard still hadn't returned to his chair. The exit was completely unguarded. A terrorist could have entered the airport through this exit. About five minutes later, the guard

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

The man was a hacker. He was a thief. He knew computers. He knew them inside out. He was like a pickpocket. He picked everyone's pocket. He picked everyone's bank account in America. Everyone with a bank account lost money. Millions of Americans have

Carol said they must leave early. They were going to the airport. They were going to JFK airport. We must leave two hours early, she said. You never know what can go wrong. What can go wrong? Clint asked. We get on the train. We take the train to JFK

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

It was Halloween, the last day of October. It was October 31. Halloween was Freddys favorite day. He liked Halloween better than Christmas. He liked Halloween better than his birthday. Halloween was dress-up day. Halloween was costume day. Halloween

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

I love my dad. He was a good man. He taught me to work hard. He taught me to keep trying. He taught me to do things right or dont do them at all. He grew up on the streets of New York City. His parents didnt speak English. He had three brothers and o

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Americans are getting fat. A new study says that most Americans are too fat. Is that true? Look at the people around you. Are most of them fat? Are most of them thin? Or are most of them in between? Many fat people get sick. They die young. Doctors s

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Daddy, lets order a pizza, Billy said. That sounds like a good idea, said his dad. They looked at a menu they had at home. What kind do you want? his dad asked. Billy wanted a large pizza. He wanted a pizza with four toppings. He wanted cheese, peppe

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

He was poor. He needed more money. He needed a good job. He had a job. But it wasnt a good job. It was a bad job. He was a waiter. He worked in a restaurant. It was a cheap restaurant. The meals were cheap. The customers were cheap. They usually gave

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

We are running out of money, Dad said. I must find another job. Mom was a teacher. Dad was a teacher. They had four children. The baby had a rare disease. She was always sick. They had to take her to the doctor often. The doctor was expensive. But he

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

The TV reporter coughed. Then she coughed again. The other TV reporter was worried. Are you okay? he asked. She couldnt answer. She continued to cough. She coughed and coughed. The other reporter dialed 911. What is the emergency? the 911 person aske

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Mama was in the garden. What are you doing? Johnny asked. She said she was planting roses. Roses are flowers. They are very pretty. They are usually red. Roses have thorns. His mama said, Thorns will stick you. Be careful around thorns. Johnny went t

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

More than 100 passengers got on the plane. It was a winter day. It was January. The weather was very cold. It was snowing. Ice was on the roads. But the airport was open. The big jets were flying. A little snow never stopped a big jet. Big jets fly a

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

I am lonely. I am always by myself. I meet people every day. I smile at them. I say hello. I am nice to them. I want to have a friend. But I have no friends. What is wrong with me? I am polite. I am friendly. I am nice. I am kind. Why dont people lik

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

He looked at his watch. It was time for the bus. Where was the bus? He was at the bus stop. He stood up. He looked down the street. No bus. He looked up the street. No bus. Where in the world was the bus? It was time for the bus to arrive. He sat dow

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

He has a headache. His headache started an hour ago. His head feels like it will explode. Of course, his head wouldnt explode. It just feels that way. The headache is in the back of his head. That is where his headaches usually are. Sometimes he has

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读