13 John Stuart Mill 约翰斯图尔特穆勒 John Stuart Mill was born on 20 May, 1806 in London. 约翰斯图尔特穆勒于1806年5月20日出生于伦敦。 His father was the influential radical thinker James Mill. 他的父亲是当时非常有影

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Thank you! Thank you! 谢谢你们!谢谢你们! Michael Jackson was born in August 1958. So was I. Michael Jackson grew up in the suburbs of the Midwest. So did I. Michael Jackson had eight brothers and sisters. So do I. When Michael Jackson was

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Dialogue 1 Jingjing: Hi Mark! Do you know tomorrow is Children's Day? 京晶:嗨,马克!你知道明天是儿童节吗? Mark: That's cool. Are you going to see a ceremony for the Young Pioneers? 马克:不错呢。你会去看少先队的庆祝

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

模仿文本: A recent report suggests that the screen time for children should be limited to no more than two hours a day and the children under the age of three should not watch any TV screens at all. But with tablet computers among the top selle

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Reporter: Where and when did you get the idea for Federal Express? 记者:您是在何时何地有了创办联邦快递的想法的呢? Smith: The original idea came in two parts. The first part was when... I was a student at Yale and I was writi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 世界500强CEO访谈

When you came into the world, she held you in her arms. You thanked her by weeping your eyes out. When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you. You thanked her by crying all night long. When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk. You

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

John Stuart Mill 约翰斯图尔特穆勒 John Stuart Mill was born on 20 May, 1806 in London. His father was the influential radical thinker James Mill. In his Autobiography, Mill gives one of the most famous accounts of a childhood, certainly of a

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

足球帮助远离家园的难民儿童找回童年 play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0002:03repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. AZUZ

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年8月

Fairy tales can always bring back our innocent childhood. Hollywood is now going to profit from our nostalgia. The next year, two different versions of Snow White would come out. The one is played by Kristen Stewart and the other princess would be Li

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

I would sit under the basket (for) the entire game, I would have one of those big like sweeper, like court sweeper things 我会整场都坐在篮球架下面,拿着大拖把 Something happened to my court like who slip some sweat I got really maki

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

He is a ball handling guard at 6 feet 10 that can shoot the long ball 他是个身高6尺10英寸的控球后卫,喜欢远投 And he had all the skills, had all the skills 他拥有所有的技术,所有的技术 Fans loved him, he can do virtual

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂