Salty Coffee 的中文翻译 他在一个聚会上遇见了她。她如此出众,许多人都追随她左右,而他又是如此普通,没人注意到他。聚会结束后,他邀请她喝咖啡,她很惊讶,但出于礼貌她还是应允了。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

the news that steve jobs had finally logged out Steve Jobs去世的新闻铺天盖地, made headlines everywhere. 成为世界各地的头版头条. this man really had changed the world. 这个人真的改变了世界. when you grow up, you tend t

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

英语学习笔记: animation n. 动画片 Bugs Bunny 兔八哥 Daffy duck 达菲鸭 Dragon Ball 七龙珠 Nickelodeon 尼克国际儿童频道 mature adj. 成熟的 network n. 广播公司 lame adj. 无说服力的 genuinely adv. 由衷地 awesome

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Sonatina In G Major/Minuet In G 贝多芬G大调小奏鸣曲/G大调小步舞曲 Dear Christoph, I have visited the place where Beethoven was born. 亲爱的Christoph,我参观了贝多芬出生的地方。 It seems that the family is well remember

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 贝多芬住我家楼上

When you came into the world, she held you in her arms. You thanked her by weeping your eyes out. When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you. You thanked her by crying all night long. When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk. You t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

【文本】 Once upon a time there lived, in a village, a country girl, who was the sweetest little creature that ever was seen. Her mother naturally loved her with excessive fondness, and her grandmother doted on her still more. The good woman had

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

【文本】 The wolf got to the dwelling of the grandmother first, and knocked at the door. Who is there? said a voice in the house. It is your granddaughter, Red Riding Hood, said the wolf, speaking like the little girl as well as he could. I have

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

作家安德鲁所罗门一生都在阐述关于艰辛的故事。现在他转向自己,带给我们一个充满挣扎的童年,同时简述着他近年来遇见的勇敢的人们的故事。在这个动人,衷心而时而完全幽默的演讲中

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲集:2014创意的一年

When I recently met with Shirley Temple Black, the great child star of the 1930s and 40s, we said nothing to each other at first, we simply cried together, for she could share a pain with me that only others like my close friends Elizabeth Taylor and

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

A Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, it was started by President Barack Obama in 2012. It allows young immigrants who came to the U.S. illegally as children to apply for a renewable two-year visa. That allows them to work legally in the

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年9月

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: For example, the 1960s minimalist animation style was a significant departure from the cinematic realism. 举例来说60年代的简约抽象主义动画风格大大脱离了现实主义动画风格

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

模仿句子:Animation requires a particular degree of involvement from its creators, ideas, execution, even some of the voices. 翻译:动画片需要它的创作者,创作思路以及动画执行过程,甚至其中的一些声音,都能够有

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

英语学习笔记: kindergarten n. 幼儿园 pupil n. 小学生 elementary adj. 初等;基本的 primary adj. 首要的;初级的 punish v. 惩罚 conference n. 会议 celebrate v. 庆祝 primary school / elementary school 小学 Hide-and-seek

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Todd: OK. Hello? Kevin: Hi! How you doing? Todd: I'm doing pretty good. Kevin: Good. Todd: What's your name? Kevin: My name is Kevin. Todd: Kevin. Where are you from? Kevin: I'm from Pheonix, Arizona. Todd: OK. Nice. Kevin: In the United States. Todd

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

After protracted negotiations, it was agreed Robert will be put on probation.经过长期谈判,终于答应继续试用罗伯特。 Chris Langan's mother was from San Francisco and was estranged from her family. 克里斯.兰根的母亲出生于旧

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

Teenage life--Daz Sampson Now hear this 现在听听这个 What did you learn at school today ? 今天你在学校学到了什么? That's what the teachers used to say 这就是老师常常说的 But they don't know 但他们并不知道 Don't unders

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Sounds Fair 听起来还算公平 A woman was reporting event reporting to her husband about the events of the day. 一位女士正滔滔不绝地向她先生诉说当天发生的事。 Oh, and I had a big fight with the electric company. 哦,另外我

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

Lebron James was born and raised in Akron, a hard luck city 勒布朗詹姆斯在阿克兰出生并长大,一座不景气的城市 But till this day, he has never abandoned his hometown 但直至今日,他从未抛弃他的家乡 One thing I alwa

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Todd: Lois, actually how old are you Lois? Lois: I'm 25. Todd: OK, 25, so, do you have any early childhood memories? What's the earliest thing you can remember from Childhood? Lois: Uh, my memories from my choldhood aren't very good. I can't remeber

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

When you came into the world, she held you in her arms. You thanked her by weeping your eyes out. When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you. You thanked her by crying all night long. When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk. You t

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读