If I were a Boy Again 假如我又回到了童年 Anonymous/无名氏 If I were a boy again, I would practice perseverance more often, and never give up a thing because it was or inconvenient. If we want light, we must conquer darkness. Perseverance

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

By the 1950s, Hewlett-Packard was a fast-growing company making technical instruments. 到20世纪50年代,惠普已经成为一家制造技术仪器的快速成长的公司。 Fortunately there was a place nearby for entrepreneurs who had outgrown

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Eventually Joanne relented, with the stipulation that the couple promisindeed sign a pledgeto fund a savings account to pay for the boy's college education. 最终,乔安妮放宽了要求:乔布斯夫妇必须承诺----在一份保证书上签字

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Silicon Valley 硅谷 The childhood that Paul and Clara Jobs created for their new son was, in many ways, a stereotype of the late 1950s. 保罗和克拉拉夫妇为他们的儿子创造的童年,从很多方面来说,都是20世纪50年代后期的

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

He was proud that his father never adopted a servile attitude or slick style that may have made him a better salesman. 虽然如此,乔布斯还是很为父亲感到骄傲,因为他从来没有学会那种卑躬屈膝的态度和圆滑诡诈的作风

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

The forty-mile Santa Clara Valley, which stretches from South San Francisco through Palo Alto to San Jose, 这一綿延40英里的圣克拉拉谷,从南旧金山穿过帕洛奥图,一直延伸到圣何塞, has as its commercial backbone El Cami

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

讲解文本: nostalgic 怀旧的,引起怀旧的 This nostalgic song brings back some of my childhood memories. 这首怀旧的歌曲带给了我童年的回忆。 I get very nostalgic when I watch Ashes of Time. 每次我看《东邪西毒》,怀

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

We were all kids once! But depending on where you live in the world, this can be quite a different experience. In this episode, Harp and Maura talk about the stuff that Canadian kids have to do, like chores, and the stuff that kids mostly want do, li

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

我的淘气童年 Toy and 61Festival HedgeHog (刺猬乐队) i can run and jump high in blue sky i hate nature science recognize i love play my toy and let them fight blamed by mum night i cry i love bathe in shine rave in night sing with friends fo

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

When you came into the world, she held you in her arms. You thanked her by weeping your eyes out. When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you. You thanked her by crying all night long. When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk. You t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

美国很多高校在资深教授退休前都会为他们安排讲授一堂面向全校学生的最后一课,表达学校师生对其的崇敬和感激,让教授为自己的教学生涯划上一个完美的句号。卡内基梅隆大学将其命名

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

For many of us, the emotions holding the tightest grip on our hearts are disappointment, resentment, blame and anger. They place a stranglehold on our happiness, and the only person who can release them is you. 对我们很多人来说,严密控制着

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

维拉德威根向大家讲述他如何在艰难孤独的童年生活中发现了自己的独特才能创造用肉眼无法看见的艺术作品。他的幻灯片展示了显微镜下他那些令人叹为观止的艺术作品。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:艺术与幻觉

伊卡柏卡迪尔(Iqbal Quadir)讲述了他童年在贫穷的孟加拉国以及之后在纽约作为银行家的经历。这些经历促使他筹建了一家手机运营商,连接孟加拉8000万农村人口,并成为自下而上发展的倡导者

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:贫穷至进步

He's developed a reputation as quite the bad boy. 他作为坏男孩已是名声在外。 But Justin Bieber wasn't always covered in tattoos let alone the defendant in numerous cases involving drag racing and vandalism. 贾斯丁比伯全身刺青,数

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

莱克斯希望借助加纳博士试验恢复自己七周前记忆但不想却让记起了自己童年 莱克斯发现原来自己弟弟被自己母亲杀死知道后悲痛欲绝克拉克知道加纳博士研究手段后前来劝阻莱克斯停止治疗却反而被加纳当成实验对象最后莱克斯救了 莱诺知道茱莉安真正死因后想起这些年对莱克

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

But in the end, it was in the best interest of her son 但是最后,这也是为了詹姆斯好 As a kid, You don't understand sometimes why you go to certain situations on you 作为一个孩子,你有时候并不明白为什么会这样,你不知

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

贝儿,来自英国的灵魂歌手,声音慵懒而略带稚气,就是那一点稚嫩的声音让她的歌显得尤为独特。这首Butterfly出自她06年的首张同名专辑,整首歌洋溢着温暖舒心的气氛。 Artist:Corinne Baile

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Labrinth《Last Time》:童年的外星人 《美国偶像》《英国达人秀》和《X-Factor》的评委西蒙考威尔的眼光总不会错他可是西城男孩等一众成功音乐人的恩师,并在选秀节目中挖掘了一大批乐坛新人

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

I mean,I-I'm a drinker.Did you drink any of the bottles of booze while you were there? 我喜欢喝酒 那些酒瓶里有你喝的吗 Yeah,but they're mini bottles so,like,drinking all of those is like one drink.Basically a drink. 有的 但那些是迷

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀