《美国恐怖故事》第三季剧情集中在萨利姆巫婆试验灾难300年以后的巫婆和巫术上,她们将在新奥尔良举行女巫大会,借此保护日益减少的女巫。在E0304中,官方理事会派出三名调查人员到女巫

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

A Cradle Song 摇篮曲 Sleep, sleep, beauty bright, 睡吧,睡吧,美丽的宝贝。 Dreaming in the joys of night; 愿你在夜的欢乐中安睡; Sleep, sleep; in thy sleep, Little sorrows sit and weep. 睡吧,睡吧;当你睡时,小小的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

听歌学英语:What About Now(现在该怎么做) Song:What About Now Artist:Westlife Album:Where we are Style:Pop Shadows fill an empty heart As love is fading, From all the things that we are But are not saying. Can we see beyond the scars

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

[Her] They say we're young and we don't know We won't find out until we grow (女)他们说我们青春年少,懵懂无知 [Him] Well I don't know if all that's true 'Cause you got me and baby I got you [Him] Babe (男)我不知道,但我知道

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

迈克尔.杰克逊:girlfriend Girlfriend 宝贝 I'm Gonna Tell Your Boyfriend (Yeah) 我要告诉你的男友 Tell Him (Woo Hoo) 告诉他 Exactly What We're Doin' (Yeah) 我们都在做什么 Tell Him What You Do To Me 告诉他你对我的温柔

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

Falling Alicia Keys Falling 坠落 I keep on 2)fallin in love with you 我一直对你情难自拔, Sometimes I love 3)ya 有时候我爱你, Sometimes you make me blue 有时候你另我情绪低落

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Beautiful girls all over the world 世界上有那么多的漂亮女孩 I could be chasing but my time would be wasted 我可以去追她们 不过那只会浪费我的时间 They got nothing on you baby 她们都比不上你,宝贝 Nothing on you ba

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

欧美情歌对唱:You Can Trust In Me I know我知道 It is hard to fall love你很难坠入爱河 When you feel blue当灰暗的忧伤 Deep inside your heart充满了你的心 Im sure我坚信 You got so much more to give你的内心还藏着无尽

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

Crush On You 迷恋着你 歌手:tata young 专辑:i believe I wish upon a star Wanna be right where you are 我向星星祈求,希望能伴你左右 You set my world on fire Babe I got a crush on you 你点燃了我的世界,宝贝,我迷恋

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Dear T, Look, that Sunday night was one of the worst nights we've ever had, and I just want you to know that no matter what happens, I will never stop loving you. I know I said some stuff that I really regret, and I try my best to do right by you, an

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Don't you hate hearing that clock on the wall chimming saying its time and 难道你不讨厌墙上的挂钟一直在提醒着时间? Don't you just wish we could stay right here together all day long 难道你不想就这样和我呆在这里一整天

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Shayne在接受英国SONY BMG音乐杂志采访的时候说:我所做的一切都是为了我母亲,她值得拥有一切,她抚养七个孩子长大成人,现在她应该享享清福了。她不应该再担心周末是否还应该出去赚钱了,她应该在家好好休息,因为她的儿子在为她赚钱了。 中英文歌词: baby life was

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Crush On You I wish upon a star, wanna be right where you are You set my world on fire. Babe I got a crush on you I wish upon a star, can't you see how right we are We should be together. Baby I got a crush on you I used to turn around and walk away.

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 贝蒂在城市里兜风,发现一个有趣的地方,不过这里也有坏人喔~不要让贝蒂被坏人抓走!操作方法:鼠标控制人物的移动,有加

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

I love my dear puss, 我爱宝贝小猫咪, Her fur is so warm; 它的毛发暖手手。 And, if I dont hurt her, 如果我不伤害她, Shell do me no harm. 它也不会伤害我。 Ill pat my dear puss, 我轻抚宝贝猫咪, And then she w

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

Everybody Knows I Love you 爱情病毒 瑞士最受欢迎摇滚天团Lovebugs带有轻摇摆感觉的摇滚单曲,游走在摇滚和流行之间,狂野中的温柔也许是最具杀伤力的。 中英歌词: Tell me baby 告诉我,宝贝 whe

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

英文歌词 Don't Love You No More by Craig David For all the years that Ive known you baby I cant figure out the reason why lately Youve been acting so cold (Didnt you say) If theres a problem we should work it out So why you giving me the cold should

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

It don't matter 我不介意 Where you turn 你是否离我而去 Gonna survive 需要生存 You live and learn 你要学着活下去 I been thinking about you babe 我一直惦记着你 宝贝 By the light of dawn 黎明之时 And midnight blue 午夜

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

They say around the way you ask for me 他们在我周围说你喜欢我 There's even talk about you wanting me 甚至有人说你想要和我在一起 I must admit that's what I want to hear 我得承认,这也是我心中所想 But that's just ta

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Hey, honey. There you go. 嘿,宝贝。给。 Um, what's all this? 这是什么情况 Well, you asked me to look into your mother's leads on Sarah, so I made some calls. 你要我从你妈的线索下手找莎拉,我打了几个电话 It looks li

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季