IliketowatchtheQuizShowProgram!我喜欢看开心辞典节目。 1)Quizshowprogram智力答题类节目 quiz这个词是测验、提问的意思。show的意思是展示,表现。 Iwanttoshowmyself.我要表现自己。 millionaire百万富翁 TowinamillionUSdollars!赢得百万美元! Thatisreallyaquite

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

A Visit to Quake-Survivor Giant Pandas in Chengdu Giant Panda Base Black and white, pudgy and cute, China's national treasure, the giant panda, is popular around the world. But during last year's May 12 earthquake, two giant pandas died, and the Wol

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 国外媒体新闻

Oh my baby, oh my darling, tell me what Ive done Wont you tell me, did I hurt you, where did we go wrong The first time when I saw you, I fell in love with you girl the way you smile so sweetly, cant stop just thinking of you baby cant you see, that

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Shivaree不是一个女生的名字,而是支三人乐队.最初的录音湮灭得比录制的时间还快,但不久就炮制出史上名字超长的专辑《I Oughtta Give You a Shot in the Head for Making Me Live in This Dump》, 02年第二张录音室作品《RoughDreams》充满奇思妙想,其中《Wagers》

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英文歌词: Gotta do it for the ladies And I gotta keep it hood Where we at Polo .. ay I see you Ryan You was right But we just gettin started You see you searching for somebody Thatll take you out and do you right Well come here baby and let daddy sh

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

第77届奥斯卡金像奖完全获奖名单 最佳影片 (BEST PICTURE)-----《百万美元宝贝》(MILLION DOLLAR BABY) 最佳导演 (DIRECTING)-----克林特·伊斯特伍德(CLINT EASTWOOD) 《百万

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天我们要学的词是net worth。 Net worth, 意思是净价值。The investment bank targets only high net worth individuals, 这家投资银行只针对有钱人。最新调查发现,美国国会里44%议员的净资产都在百万美元以上

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是safeguard。 Safeguard是保护的意思。To safeguard jobs, 意思是保护就业机会。To safeguard a reputation,意思是保护声誉。 最近,美国首都华盛顿有一个行政法官,因为干洗店弄丢了

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天我们要学的词是net worth。 Net worth, 意思是净价值。The investment bank targets only high net worth individuals, 这家投资银行只针对有钱人。最新调查发现,美国国会里44%议员的净资产都在百万美元以上

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

宝贝老大情结:妈妈更爱长子 Most mothers would agree they treated the first child differently to later children。(Agencies)Mothers really do favour their 'precious first borns' over the children they have later, research has found.

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A nine-member judging panel has selected two first winners of the country's first non-governmental science award with a million-dollar prize, the sponsor of the honor Future Forum announced last Monday afternoon. 未来科学大奖主办方未来论坛

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Sugababes以焕然一新的态度、对音乐的热情,以及对英国街头时尚的直觉主导排行新气象 。 Girls-Sugababes Here come the girls Mmm, oh yeah (BACKING TRACK: ERNIE K. DOE Whoa, water, I don't need no lemonade) Here come the girls! (Girls, Girls, Girls, Girls)

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

今天我们要学的词是rake in。 Rake in, 是大笔捞钱的意思。He raked in three million dollars from the stock market, 他去年从股市赚了三百万美元。 最新调查报告显示,The casual games market is raking in $2.25 billio

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词儿是outpace。 Outpace是跑得更快,超过的意思。Supply is outpacing demand, 意思是供大于求。联合国的报告说,在非洲大陆,去年开始服用艾滋病药物的人数跟艾滋病新感染者人数的

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

听歌学英语:Baby One More Time(宝贝再来一次) Song:Baby One More Time Artist:Britney Spears Style:Pop (Oh baby baby)(Oh baby baby)! Oh,baby baby How was I supposed 2 know ? That something wasn't right here. Oh,baby baby ! I shouldn't h

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Won't you be my sunshine, baby 宝贝,做我的阳光吧 In a world that's sometimes crazy 在一个有时候看起来很疯狂的世界 I see through my window, I see through the trees 透过窗户透过树林 I'm watching the world as it falls on

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

今天我们要学的词是rake in。 Rake in, 是大笔捞钱的意思。He raked in three million dollars from the stock market, 他去年从股市赚了三百万美元。 最新调查报告显示,The casual games market is raking in $2.25 billio

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

百万美元珠宝失而复得,好心人拾金不昧

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Sleep, Baby, Sleep 睡吧,宝贝,睡吧 Sleep, baby, sleep, 睡吧,宝贝,睡吧 Our cottage vale is deep; 我们的村庄在悠悠的山谷, The little lamb is on the green, 绿草地上毛茸茸的羊羔呀, With woolly fleece so soft a

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿英语童谣朗读

Good Night, Baby 晚安,宝贝 Good night 晚安,宝贝。 Sleep tight 好好睡觉。 Wake up bright 清晨起床, In the morning light, 心情舒畅。 To do what's right 乖乖做事, With all your might. 争做好宝宝。

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿英语童谣朗读