你照亮我的生命 You Light Up My Life Westlife收录在翻唱专辑The Love Album里的You Light Up My Life原唱是美国女歌手Debby Boone,这也是她最著名的歌。她凭借这首在1977年蝉联十周冠军的神曲获得了78年的格

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

A Sioux Indian story ... 这是苏语系印第安人部落中流传的一个古老的故事 My grandfather took me to the fish pond on the farm when I was about seven, and he told me to throw a stone into the water. He told me to watch the circles created by the stone. T

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英文故事剧

There is one thing that everyone on earth has in common. We all live, eat and breathe within the human body. For two years I’ve been exploring this unique dwelling place. I want to show you what I'v

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 生命物语

美国航天局倾力寻找生命之星 For decades, looking for life elsewhere in the universe meant listening for signals that could be from distant civilizations. But recent breakthroughs in space technology refocused some of that effort toward fi

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年7月

Weve all been hearing about ongoing Mars exploration, and how water probably used to be abundant there. And a water spewing volcano was recently discovered on a small moon orbiting Saturn. Water is one sign that life may exist or have existed at some

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

And I like this 'coz everybody see that a human being can manage an illness like my illness. And everybody can see in this film there is a way to make known the best from your end of your life. So thi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 生命物语

But if I were to tell you just the science of these changes I would be missing the most important thing of all. Let me show you what I mean. This is the amount of tears that an average person cries du

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 生命物语

But what's even more amazing to me is that although we've changed so little in so many thousands of years, each of us changes so much in just one lifetime. We tend to think of growing up as just getti

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 生命物语

It is incredible, and it is incredibly hard to believe too, because although we've changed so much, we don't actually see any of those changes happening. Generation after generation, we just look the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 生命物语

Red Cross Report: Unsafe Water Kills Millions 红十字协会称不洁净的水威胁数百万人的生命 The International Red Cross reports more than one billion people do not have access to safe w

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--环境科学探索

[NextPage歌曲试听] 新世纪的情歌天后Sarah Connor(莎拉-蔻娜)以甜美、带劲的节奏蓝调歌唱实力征服了无数歌迷的心。 婉转唯美的RB唱腔,甜而不腻;动静皆宜,实力与偶像包装并蓄的市场魅力,也衬托出Sarah新一代天后的接班气势。 Sarah Connor - Every Moment Of My

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

黑人生命一样重要运动希望结束警察暴力 No Justice! No Peace! No Justice! No Peace! It was a loud cry heard around the country in 2015. Thousands of Black Lives Matter supporters were demanding sweeping changes to the nations criminal

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(215) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(二月)

Across the river from Belem Brazil, the largest city in the Amazon Basin, the channels are busy with boat traffic. Here traditional river dwellers make a living by harvesting the black fruit of the thin acai palm tree. In this part of the Amazon, aca

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

Around the time I turned 40, I went to see a therapist, a man who knew me well. I tended call him once or twice a year on an as-needed basis. I had reached the point of being able to sort through most problems on my own. But life had -- as it occasio

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

The Splashes of Life 生命的波纹 A Sioux Indian story ... 这是苏语系印第安人部落中流传的一个古老的故事 My grandfather took me to the fish pond on the farm when I was about seven, and he told me to throw a stone into the wate

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

1. The way to achieve your own success is to be willing to help somebody else get it first. 1. 获得个人成功的方法是愿意帮助他人先成功。 2. When you gossip, you hex yourself.Because I guarantee you if you do it,its coming back on y

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Five Balls of Life生命中的五个球In a university commencement address several years ago, Brian Dyson, CEO of Coca Cola Enterprises, spoke of the relation of work to ones other commitments: 几年前,在一所大学的开幕典礼中,可口可乐

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

A man may usually be known by the books he reads as well as by the company he keeps; for there is a companionship of books as well as of men; and one should always live in the best company, whether it be of books or of men. 通常看一个读些什么书

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

第六部分 我会把今天当成生命的最后一天去过 I will live this day as if it is my last. 我会把今天当成生命的最后一天去过。 And what shall I do with this last precious day which remains in my keeping? First, I will sea

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: But simultaneously, there is a much more pleasant way of saying that. The meaning of life is to create life. To perpetuate life. To sustain and grow this marvelous and astounding complexity that

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文