You have a big goal. (Everyone does) 你有一个大的目标。(每个人都有) You know what it is. 你知道它是什么。 Chances are, others in your life know it too. After all, you talk about it often. 可能的情况是,你生活中其他人也

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

阿.凯利 唱的《 我相信我能飞》 I Believe I Can Fly 我心飞翔 I 1)used to think that I could not go on 我原以为我无法坚持下去, And life was nothing but an awful song 生命只不过是首忧郁的歌, But now I know the m

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

5 Ways to Increase the Wonder in Your Life Feeling jaded? Take one (or all) of O's 5 steps to start noticing, appreciating, and flat-out marveling at the world around you. 1. Shake Things Up Awe is a response to things you don't have a mental templat

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

US scientists have stripped life back to its bare essentials creating a synthetic microbe with the absolute minimum genetic information needed to grow and reproduce. 美国科学家将生命的多余部分剔除,只留下最基本的要素,由此创

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

country做名词时,既可表示国家,也可表示农村的意思。 country做农村用时,只能是单数,且其前面要加定冠词the。如: They live ahappy life in the country. 他们在乡村里过着幸福的生活。 country 做国

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Lifes longing for itself. They come through you but not from you, And though they are with you, yet they belong not to you. 你的儿女并不是你的儿女 他们是生命自身憧

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Only in this way, can you learn English well. Only after being asked three times did he come to the meeting. 如果句子为主从复合句,则主句倒装,从句不倒装 Only when he is seriously ill, does he ever stay in bed.

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

我听之我见: 第一次听到Are you the one是在一个朋友的博客上忧郁的女声、孤独的吉它,在旷野中固执的发问:你是他吗?是不是那个来陪我走过一生的旅者,是不是也受过那许多伤?会不会陪我一起跃进海洋? Lyrics Are you the one by Sharon den Adel / Timo Tolkki Are

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Youth is not a time of life;it is a state of mind;it is not a matter a ripe rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees;it is a temper of will, a quality of imagination, a vigor of the emotions;it is the freshness of the deep springs of life. by Samuel Ul

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

He most splendid achievement of all is the constant striving to surpass yourself and to be worthy of your own approval. This is how happiness blooms. 人生最大的成就是不断的超越自己,并无愧于自己的内心。这是幸福的源泉。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Life...What is it? See it in the colors of autumn, A gentle snowfall in winter, A sudden shower in spring, The radiance of a summer day. Behold it in the laughter Of the young and the old. Know of it in a surge of hope, The blessings that are bountif

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

如果如果人有分身术,我会分出一个我日夜守在你身旁;如果世界停止运转,我会和你共渡生命中的最后时光 这首面包合唱团的《如果》曾在1970s风靡全球,时空跨越至另一个世纪,《如果》

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

If you have ever been discouraged because of failure, please read on. For often, achieving what you set out to do is not the important thing. Let me explain. Two brothers decided to dig a deep hole behind their house. As they were working, a couple o

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

People always say: life is nothing but a sum of moments. I suppose everyone has their own moments, either high or low, up or down, such as being born, first learning to walk, laughing hard, bursting into tears, being touched by a child's smile, losin

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

GOING HOME Not very often have we met 我们不是经常遇到 But the music's been too bad 但是这音乐已经有些糟糕 Can only sense happiness 能否只感觉到快乐 if the music is sad 如果这音乐是忧伤的 So, I'm going home 我在回

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Write Your Own Life 书写你的生命 Suppose someone gave you a pen a sealed, solid-colored pen.You couldnt seehow much ink it had. 假设有人给了你一枝笔,一枝密封的、纯色的水笔,里面有多少墨水你看不到。 It might r

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

歌曲 : This dream of you 艺人 : Bob Dylan 音乐星级 : ★★★ 所属专辑 : Together Through Life 发行年代 : 2009 风格 : Rock 相关介绍 : 鲍勃迪伦被认为是20世纪美国最重要、最有影响力的民谣歌手,并被视为20世纪60年代美国民权运动的代言人。他直接影响了

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Suppose someone gave you a pen a sealed, solid-colored pen.You couldnt seehow much ink it had. 假设有人给了你一枝笔,一枝密封的、纯色的水笔,里面有多少墨水你看不到。 It might run dry after the first few tentative wo

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Have you thought about what you want people to say about you after you're gone? Can you hear the voice saying, He was a great man. Or She really will be missed. What else do they say? 你有没有想过,你希望人们在你死后怎样评论你?你能

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

i always been the kind of girl that hid my face 我一直是那种把脸藏起来的女孩 so afraid to tell the world what i've got to say 很害怕告诉世界我要说什么 but i have this dream, right inside of me, its time to let you know, 但是

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲