口语部分 文化篇 Read the text carefully and be prepared to answer the question: Generation Gap Everyday interactions lost some of their civility in the sixties. Young people in the anti-war movement not only opposed the political power structu

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Fourteen Short Conversations Read aloud the concersation two times, and then listen to the tape without looking at the text. The Pursuit for Punchy Flyers Lucy: Come on, come all to the grand opening of The Electric Palace. You'll find high vo

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Presenter: Tracey. Tracey: Hi, how ya doin'? Presenter: All right. Tracey: I was driving over the Goppells Bridge and _______________________ and _____________________ and _____________ in my bra. Presenter: He knows ___________________________! He k

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Caller: You've got the _______ car story in the world, okay? Presenter: All right. Caller: I was __________________________ - this was many years ago, I was young and ____________._________________, I was too far away from the ____, so I put it______

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Announcer: The following is a paid _________ announcement. Woman: Hi honey, what are you doing? Man: I was just reading this new _____ about the new _________ in New Jersey. Woman: Oh boy, that ______ interesting! Hey, I didn't know we had a ________

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Lesson Two Holding a Grudge Connie: Hey, look, I've been thinking about the homeless, our group you know? 'Compassion Week'? Donna: So have I. In fact, I think I have an idea we could do. Connie: Really? Oh that's great! Then let's call Jessie and ge

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Long Conversations 1.Conversations: (Find a partner and practice these dialogues.) Helen: I'm a 45-year-old self-employed computer programmer. I work at home and have my professional and personal lives well-coordinated . I work a certain number of ho

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Long Conversations A: Pop:(Working at his desk) Hi, kids! Dick:Whoa, Pop! What's going on? We came here to get away from the schoolwork stuff. Pop:Victor's convinced me to get wired. Dick:What? Are you drinking more coffee? Pop:No! Wired in an electr

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

C:(Bobbie starts to make a fool of Victor by jumping around and shouting.) Bobbie: Man! Nice going, Victor! You're sensational! Oh! Nice shot! Victor:She's driving me crazy! I've got all the points, but that jerk's having all the fun! (Shouting at Bo

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Long Conversations A: Carl:(Seeing Victor passing by angrily) Victor's still burning about that wallpaper bit, Bobbie! Bobbie:Well, we got him out...and I did apologize! Carl:Yeah, but you know Victor...He likes to get even. Victor:(Shouting at Bobbi

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Long Conversations 1.Conversations: (Find a partner and practice these dialogues.) A: Victor: (He is skateboarding into a garden and heading for the table at which Mr. Dodge is working.) Yo, Mr. Dodge! Is Helen home? Dodge: No, she's... Victor! Look

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

B: (On Saturday) Reggie: Here we are! Mary's Father: He lives here? Reggie: (Saying to the man who has come to answer the door) Mr. Workhard, this is my friend Mr. Scare! Workhard: How do you do! Reggie: Mr. Scare is interested in the Trenton and Atl

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Long Conversations 1.Conversations: (Find a partner and practice these dialogues.) A: Reggie: I met a really cool guy at the railroad station. He's the president of the Trenton and Atlantic Railroad! Mary: Oh! A railroad president! Reggie: Yes, and h

D: (In the car ) Dodge: (Looking at his watch)Victor, you drive me nuts! It's too late! I'll never make my flight! If I ever see you near my daughter again, I'll... (The car phone rings and Mr. Dodge picks up the phone.) What is it? Jane: Mr. Dodge,

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

C: (The car runs away.) Bob: Here we are, Victor! You can let me out now! Dodge: But this is the super-market! I thought you said it was an emergency! Bob: It is, Mr. Dodge! This is the last day that my favorite Nacho chips are on sale! Dodge: Get go

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

C: (Bob sees Mike in the street and follows him.) Bob: There's Mike now! Wonder what he's up to! Ah, he's collecting cans and bottles and redeeming them! He's heading for the super-market! That explains it! I bet he's buying treats for some poor kids

C: (6: 00 News on the air) Anchor: Good evening! I'm Julia Cosby and welcome to 6: 30 News. Tonight we have an exclusive on the Barclay Bank robbery in our usually quiet town. Our ace11 reporter John was on the scene. John: (puzzled) Er... I was? Anc

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

B: (The following week, at a get-together) Bob: It's agreed then...we start carolling at seven tonight. Claire: Yes, we've a wide area to cover! (Saying angrily to Mike) I don't suppose you would like to join us! But not too busy to come to my house

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Long Conversations 1.Conversations: (Find a partner and practice these dialogues.) A: Claire: Mike, we're helping Ms. Flower decorate her cafeteria! Wanna help? Mike: Yeah, I'll help with some advice. Don't take the decorations down and you won't hav

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Long Conversations 1.Conversations: (Find a partner and practice these dialogues.) A: Victor: Ah...what a night to stay home and watch the tube. I've got tons of snacks to pig out on. And I've got 50 channels of cable to choose from! Ah...this is the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册