Lesson Three Long Conversations 1.Conversations: (Find a partner and practice these dialogues.) A: Victor:Helen, I'm so glad I was able to talk you into jogging with me. Helen:It's a great way to stay in shape and keep fit. Just breathe in that braci

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

C:(In the weeks that followed, Laura made all her calls from the car and received them there, too. Then one day...) Laura:(Crying loudly) Oh, no! They towed away my phone! Victor:Huh? Laura:My mobile phone! It was in my car. They towed it away! Victo

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson Twenty-four 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. Until _______ was ______ about ___________________, getting into ______________ was __________. Someone put on a _______, you went to ______, and hey presto! ______________

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

B:(They start playing. Victor serves first.) Bobbie:Wow! Nice serve, Victor! Victor: The idea is to hit it back, Bobbie! Bobbie:Fantastic job, Victor! (Victor serves again.) Bobbie:Wow! Beautiful backhand! Amazing power! Victor:Ready to quit? Bobbie:

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Long Conversations A: Victor: Hey, Mike! Where are you off to? Mike: I'm heading for the Price Chopper. I do a lot of the family shopping since my mom got a part-time job. Victor: Can you give me a ride? I want to get some drinks. Mike: Sure! Let's g

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

C: (Later) Andy: You were right, Fred. Nobody is bothering us, especially the fish! We haven't caught a thing! Fred: Grab the oars, Andy, and let's get out of here! Andy: Right! Hey! I'm rowing but I ain't moving! Fred: Uh-oh! We're too close to the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

D:(Pop hears a lot of noise and turns around.) Pop:Dick, what's going on over here? Dick:Just printing out my latest bit of fan e-mail from the girls I met on the net. (A delivery boy walks in.) Delivery Boy:Pizza delivery! Pop:Is this a joke? Why wo

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Long Conversations 1. Conversations (Find a partner and practice these dialogues.) A: Class President: John, our principle Mr. Green is looking for you. He wants to see you right away. John: Uh-oh! I wonder what I did wrong this time. (Opening the do

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Long Conversations 1. Conversations(Find a partner and practice these dialogues.) A: Bob: Victor, how come you look so exhausted? Were you up all night? Your eyes look like a road map. Victor: Yeah. I pulled an all-nighter cramming for the TOEFL test

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

C: (In the school's lunchroom) Kelly: What a pleasant lunchroom! I'd love to meet the nutritionist who prepares the students' meals. Old Man: (He's stirring in the stew.) Hi, sweetie! Bumper: Well, um, Mr. Lousy isn't exactly a nutritionist... Kelly:

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

C: (The phone rings) Granddad: Victor! This is for you! Victor: (Picking up the phone) H-hi, Cathy! Y-yes I know I'm 20 minutes late! I can explain...what? If I'm not at your house in 15 minutes our date is off? But... Grandpa! Please help me out! I'

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Long Conversations 1.Conversations: (Find a partner and practice these dialogues.) A: Victor: Mom! Where are my new jeans? Mom: In the wash. You spilled motor oil all over them, remember? Victor: (Holding a pair of pants) Rats! These jeans are torn,

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

B: (Ten minutes later, a cab arrives.) Claire: Bye, Mom and Dad! Mom: (Saying to Dad) You certainly relented in a hurry! You used to be so over- protective of your daughter. Dad: I still am, my dear. That is not an ordinary cab and driver I've called

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

D: (In the coach of the plane) Claire: There's another pair of those imported Super-Egos on that redheaded man! What a coincidence! Yeah, coincidence? (Claire arrives at the beach.) Claire: Those disguises don't fool me! I'm sure dad's sent Mr. Sungl

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson Ten 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. _____ generally _______________ than ________; however, __________ doesn't just continue ________ with ___. ____ people, especially ___, may _______ with ______________ to the bath

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Eleven 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. A Man: You've no (act

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Twelve 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. B Man: Wow. Can you ________ it ____ to me? I mean, I never _______

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Seventeen 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. It is ____ a _________ to meet someone you have __________ face-to-face ______ in ______________ with other people ______. If you _________ to meet your __________, _______ t

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Thirteen 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. _____ are ________ that ________________________ in a _______________________. Buy ______ of a _____ and you ___ a part of the company. As a _________, your _________ can ____

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Nine 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. Do ________ like to __________? Although ____________________________________ are _______________, this ____ always so. Cats ______________knowing how to ____ and ____---they have

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册