Kevin: I didn't have any ______ with my wife ______________________. Casey: At all? She didn't call you crying about a ______ she saw? Anything like that? Kevin: Nah. You see I'm a ________________ so I used to ____________________ on my way home, yo

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

口语部分 文化篇 Read the text carefully and be prepared to answer the question: Typical American Meals Americans usually just grab a quick bite for breakfast and lunch. There is simply no time for the classic American breakfast of bacon and eg

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Presenter: Ray in Edison. Hi , Ray. Caller: Hey, how are you doing? Presenter: Good. Caller: _________________. My wife would like it - my ___actually. We went in with _________________________________. We took ____ of everything, while she walked aw

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

C:(Susan answers the phone.) Susan: Hello, Victor! Victor:Hi, Sue! I've a chance to win the Orange County Grand Prix! Susan:Whatever is that, Victor? Victor: It's a sports car race. I'm entering my racer in competition with the finest cars in Orange

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson Four 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. Jealousy __ often ________ the ______to _______ something we do not have, _______ it's good ______, lots of _____ or ______________ being with ______. ________________________, je

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Two 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. A Man: Just a ________, I _____ to ask you, do you _____ any _________

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. ______ knows ___ and ____ the ________ _______ _______________________ of ______. But ________ people were __________________. Today _________________________that ________________________ is,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Seven 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. ___ was discovered ________________________. It ______________a ________ long before it was _____ at _____________. Some ____ still think it ____________________! _______________

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Five 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. _______, the United States Motion Picture Association began ____________. The ______ of a _____provided a _____ to __________. The _____________ were ______ understood ___________

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Twenty-four 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. A Speaker: Thank you. Napoleon once said, ____ asked to explai

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Seven 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. ___ was discovered ________________________. It ______________a ________ long before it was _____ at _____________. Some ____ still think it ____________________! _______________

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Judy: Hi Chris. Chris: Hi, I __________ in North Jersey Burgon County, Essex County... Judy: Right. Chris: And I never saw people who ______ outside of stores. I don't know it was time or they just didn't do it there. I moved to Mamas in Ocean County

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Announcer: Today on our show __________ who did not know they could use the _______ to _____________________ through Western Union. Doctor, do you _____________ talking about it? Doctor: No, I don't. Announcer: As I remember your mother needed money

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Presenter: You don't really think, if you look in your __________, to what the ___________ is going to be in a number of years - you don't see the __________________________ and everybody ______ all their foods ______? Woman Expert: I don't. In fact,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Caller: I had a good friend of mine who was a black guy that we __________. We used to ________________________, calling each other racial names. We still are friends today ____________ later. We got into an ________ one day when actually wound up in

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Caller: If your child gets involved in ____, uh, from the age of ____, you have to __________________ if they go in for drug ____, but the child _______________ to keep the ____________ from you. You ______________ to know what your child was even ta

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Reporter: New Jersey Citizen Action says _________________are not complying with Jersey's _________________. The ___says sellers may only ______ three ____ or 20% above the _________'__ ________. Spokeswoman Phyllis Sellokay _________________________

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Announcer: A ___________________that aims to ________________ could soon be ______________ the Garden State. It would ____parents to __________ leave their children at hospitals _____________________. Reporter: Charlotte Vandervaughn, the _________ o

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Lesson Four Short Conversations Two-faced Connie Donna: Well, Connie said you didn't mean to say I was bossy. Jessie: She also said that you didn't mean to call me unreliable. Donna: Yeah, well, unreliable might not have been the right thing to say.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson One Helping the Homeless Girl 1: Hi. Whittaker: Hi, thanks for coming. Girl 2: Hey, what's this all about, Whit? Girl 3: I've been on pins and needles ever since church. Whittaker: Ooo-hoo, well, I figured a little suspense might increase your

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册