Lesson Nineteen Short Conversations Read aloud the concersation two times, and then listen to the tape without looking at the text. Rodney The Litter Bug Rathbone: What is going on here? Officer? Rodney? What is this? Rodney: I don't know. I was just

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

C: Laura:Aha! 8 o'clock! Made it. Ready. This outfit should make up for all the times I was late. Hmmph! Now Victor's five minutes late. Who does he think he is, keeping me waiting? I went to a lot of trouble to look awesome! Twenty-five minutes alre

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. A Receptionist: _________ will you be ____ us? Mr. Collier: Uh, just ______ will be ____. Rece

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Three 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. Read _________________. __________________ practice _______________ over the __________. Practice ______________________, then say them ____________, ____________. __________, yo

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. ______ knows ___ and ____ the ________ _______ _______________________ of ______. But ________ people were __________________. Today _________________________that ________________________ is,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Eight 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. __________, you can ______ pick up a ________ without seeing a ________ that a _____ will soon be doing _______ your work. Do you know that the name of the _________________ or _

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Five 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. _______, the United States Motion Picture Association began ____________. The ______ of a _____provided a _____ to __________. The _____________ were ______ understood ___________

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Caller: I'm _____________. I have good _____ generally but I've _________________________ , um, puffiness, and some, uh, fine _____ around my eyes and I'm _____ to ____________________. Tell me __________________, _________________. Guest: That's pro

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Lesson Sixteen 对话篇 Short Conversations (短对话) Read aloud the concersation two times, and then listen to the tape without looking at the text. The Flyer Rip Off Lucy: Mr. Whittaker? Mr.. Whittaker! Whittaker: Good grief! Over here, Lucy

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson Fifteen Short Conversations Read aloud the concersation two times, and then listen to the tape without looking at the text. Stingy Business Rodney: So you got an electrician, hey, pop? Mr. Rathbone: Yeah. And don't call me pop. Rodney: Okay, p

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Judy: We're talking about ______ store __________________, and what a _____ it is and how it ___________________________ like me ____ giving money that I ordinarily would give by check, from the _______ of my own home, if I felt like it. Elaine in Mi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Lesson Three Short Conversations Making Up Connie: Hey, Jessie, wait up! Jessie: Hi, Connie. What are you doing out on the track? Connie: Your mom told me I'd find you here. I didn't know you liked to jog? Jessie: I'm preparing. Connie: Preparing? Je

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

B: Henry: In America, they live by the appointment book. When you walk into an office, the first question they ask you is, Do you have an appointment? If you say no they tell you, I'm sorry, Mr. So-and-so can't see anyone without an appointment. Jenn

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson Eighteen 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. ___________ is always a _____________ for every _____. The ______________ of ____ contamination and ______________of food-borne _______ underscore the ____ for _________ in __

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Fifteen 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. _________________ are an _______way to __________ from an ________________________. They ______you _____________ before the _____ of the ___, but because you and the other pers

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Fourteen 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. We keep ____ in the _________ to ______ its _______ and ___________. ________________ keep _________ and inhibit the _____ of most ______. However, ____ spoilage microorganism

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

口语部分 文化篇 Read the text carefully and be prepared to answer the question: Time-sensitiveness If you are constantly looking to see whether your success at work or in your personal life measures up, then spending hours sitting around talki

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

口语部分 文化篇 Read the text carefully and be prepared to answer the question: Youth Culture Older people often encounter bias against them. America has such a strong youth culture that some men even feel the need to dye their hair when they

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Twenty-one 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. ________ and _______________ contain _______ that ____________. Many of these ________ are ____ in the _________ of tobacco _______ and __________________. Nicotine _____ na

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Twenty 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. A A: Please ______________ for the ______. B: Cynthia C-H-A-R-L-T-O

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册