Long Conversations 1. Conversations: (Find a partner and practice these dialogues.) Helen: Sarah moved in and for the first month both of us struggled to get used to each other again. Interviewer: You shouldn't have had much trouble because you used

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

D: (The yacht is getting closer.) Helen: Hey, boys! We heard you were out fishing. Mary: Care to join us for lunch? Fred: Lunch? Sure... John: Thanks, girls, but this is a guys-only thing! We'll see you girls later. (The yacht leaves.) Andy: Why did

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

C:(Three girls walk in.) Girl1: Hello, Pop! Pop:Good evening, ladies! Thanks for joining us. Girl1:Pop, I'd like you to meet Tiffany and Stephanie. Pop: Charmed! Can I get you girls anything? Shakes? Sundaes? Girl1:I'll take an Espresso. Girl2:That s

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

B: Victor: Hi, Jane. Where are you off to? Jane: Oh, I'm going to the library to study for midterms. Victor: What's all the rush? Midterms start in three weeks. You've got plenty of time. Jane: I know. This time I don't want to take any test cold. I

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Long Conversations (长对话) 1.Conversations: (Find a partner and practice these dialogues.) A: Ron: Kelly is the most beautiful model in the country. She's visiting our school today and as the hallway monitor, I'll be in charge of protecting h

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

D: (Later) Bumper: Ah! There you are, Miss Sticker! Kelly: I had to change my clothes and re-do my makeup, Mr. Bumper! Bumper: I hope you're not too upset about what's happened! Kelly: Of course not! My heart is filled with sunshine, remember? Ron: (

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

C: (At the cafeteria) John: Hey, Victor! Heard your terribly tacky wardrobe made you late! Victor: Too bad you didn't take longer choosing your clothes! John: (Trying to show off) Get real! This shirt is pure silk. And these boots are straight from I

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

B: (Miss Mood walks out of the office.) Bumper: Why do you waste your time doing these silly cartoons? Reggie: I like to draw! Besides, all the kids are paying me to draw pictures of them. Bumper: Paying you? To do these? If everyone looked like this

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

D: (Helen walks to the wash room.) Helen: Hic! I've got three hours to get rid of these hideous hiccups! Fortunately, they'll never miss me first hour in study hall...Hic! (In the wash room) Helen: I'll try drinking some water...Ahh...! Much better a

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson Ten Short Conversations The Electric Palace Unveiled Rodney Rathbone: I thought I saw you over here. Lucy: Robbie Rathbone, you scared me! Rodney: Why? Doing something you're not supposed to be doing? Lucy: No. What are you doing here? Rodney:

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson Eleven Short Conversations The Electric Palace Inventory Eugene: Since your business is called The Electric Palace, might I assume it will have something to do with electronics? Rodney: Nothing gets by you, does it? Mr.. Rathbone: Knock it off

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson Thirteen Short Conversations Read aloud the concersation two times, and then listen to the tape without looking at the text. A Recipe for Disaster Eugene: Mr. Rathbone? Rathbone: Oh, Eugene! Oh, Eugene, I saw the circuit box. It looks real nic

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson Fourteen 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. A Man: You _______ me. I _____________ you some ______. ____ stil

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Fifteen 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. A A: You ____________, you know? I'm the _______. I was just too _

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Seven 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. ___ was discovered ________________________. It ______________a ________ long before it was _____ at _____________. Some ____ still think it ____________________! _______________

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

文化篇 Read the text carefully and be prepared to answer the question: Race Problem America's race problem may have no easy solution, however, in theory at least, Americans are against racism. Most Americans are strongly opposed to the thought tha

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

文化篇 Read the text carefully and be prepared to answer the question: Equal Opportunities for All Americans are strong believers in the idea of equal opportunities for all. This idea is only meaningful because the United States actually affords p

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

文化篇 Read the text carefully and be prepared to answer the question: Friendliness In the U.S., saying hello to people is just a friendly gesture. It's a democratic habit that treats friends and strangers alike. However, it doesn't mean that some

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Nineteen 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. There are really __________ for _____ wine ______-_______________ a good corkscrew, ____, _______________, __________ the ____ of _______. The ______________ that most America

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Twenty-one 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. ________ and _______________ contain _______ that ____________. Many of these ________ are ____ in the _________ of tobacco _______ and __________________. Nicotine _____ na

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册