Lesson Six Short Conversations The Mystery Benefactor Blackard: Whit, we're broke. We're on the verge of going out of business. But someone promised us a lot of money to do this class, and we think it's someone connected with the class. But we don't

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

B: Mark...To us, it was one of a thousand looks we'd given each other since this whole thing began. And listen, it's not fair to paint Jim as the wimpy one and me as some kind of saint. You saw the guy, he was Mr. Positive the whole time. That might

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

B: (The next day) John: Man! Look at all these beautiful fishing boats! Andy: Which one belongs to your cousin, Fred? Fred: It's down here, guys. (Fred points to a small boat.) Andy: That's our boat? John: It looks more like a bathtub! Fred: Hey! Wha

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

B:(They start playing with the computer.) Dick:Cool! Let's go surfing! Pop: Okay, Dick. Just because you're online doesn't mean you can get out of ordering. Dick:Then I'll take a large burger and a Diet Coke. Wait a minute! Some pickles and French fr

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

B: ( Sitting on the bench in front of Barclay Bank with the camera turned on) John: ( a little disappointed) Gee! Finding a good story is a lot more difficult than I thought it would be! Maybe I don't have what it takes to be a reporter. And it's alm

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

B: (Soon in the car) Dodge: Victor, this isn't the route I usually take to the highway! Victor: Forget the highway, Mr. Dodge...too much traffic! Taking local streets will get us there quicker! Bob: (Waves to the car) Hey, Victor! Victor! Stop the ca

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

D: (X'mas eve) Bob: We're passing Mike's house! Helen: Let's give Mike a wide berth! Claire: No wait! I want to see why he's always so busy! (Looking through the window) He's baking cakes! Bob: With the chocolate I saw him buy earlier! Claire: He's g

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

B: Bumper: Now, down the hall is our science lab. Ron: (Hiding himself in the hall way) She won't even know I'm around! Here they come! I'll find a place to hide in the lab. I think I'll duck behind this...oops! (In front of the door of the science l

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

B: (At home) Victor: (Singing) Mom and pop are out on the town and no one is around! Beautiful Cathy is finally going out with me. I can't wait! I feel great! Tonight I have a super date! It's a long drive to Cathy's house. I'd better lock up the hou

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

D: (At Victor's home) Mom: Victor, I sewed up those jeans of yours today! Victor: Thanks, mom! Dad? What do you think about school uniforms? Dad: I think they're a fine idea for everyone but you! Victor: Huh? Why not me? Dad: You keep your mother bus

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

B: (In the classroom) Miss Mood: Victor! I see you crawling in late as usual! Get up off the floor! Victor: Sorry, Miss Mood! Helen: What was it this morning? Victor: Couldn't find anything to wear! Everything was torn, dirty or out of style! Helen:

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

D: (In the store where Victor bought the newspaper awhile ago) Cashier: I don't see a dollar like that in here. I must have given it to someone else. Helen: Oh, no! Victor: Who's been in here since me? Cashier: Let's see...old lady Sedgewick and Regg

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

C: (Helen and Victor walk out.) Helen: Victor, it seems that dollar was the first one dad ever made. It's a 1965 dollar and my dad signed and dated it on the back. We have to get it back for him! Victor: Sure!

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Long Conversations A: Dad: No! You are not going on a vacation by yourself! I forbid it! Claire: Dad! I'm a big girl now! Besides, it's only for four days! Mom: I need a vacation! You two have been at this all week! Dad: No more of this...I'm finishe

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson Twelve Short Conversations Read aloud the concersation two times, and then listen to the tape without looking at the text. The Circuit Box Assignment Mr. Rathbone: Well, how are you doing? Eugene: Fine, sir. The computer section is coming alon

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson Nine 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. Do ________ like to __________? Although ____________________________________ are _______________, this ____ always so. Cats ______________knowing how to ____ and ____---they have

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Ten 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. _____ generally _______________ than ________; however, __________ doesn't just continue ________ with ___. ____ people, especially ___, may _______ with ______________ to the bath

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Twelve 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. A Rebecca : Er, Lucy this is my ______ Steven. Steven this is my si

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Fourteen 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. B Man: You're not coming with me, are you? Woman: ________ how ma

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Eighteen 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. ___________ is always a _____________ for every _____. The ______________ of ____ contamination and ______________of food-borne _______ underscore the ____ for _________ in __

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册