C: (In the cab) Claire: (Sitting in the back seat) Hmm! Cool shades! Imported Super-Egos! Uncommonly expensive. Rarely seen on cabbies! (Claire steps out of the cab and walks to the terminal building.) Alex: Take the cab back, Henry! Henry: Good luck

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

C: (Miss Mood rushes into the office.) Miss Mood: What happened? Little Reggie's taken over the whole art room! Bumper: That's right, Miss Mood! We're going to do an educational comic book! Our school is about to go down in history! Miss Mood: If lit

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Long Conversations 1.Conversations: (Find a partner and practice these dialogues.) A: Teacher: (Saying to the principle of the school) Look at little Reggie's history homework, Mr. Bumper. Bumper: Cartoons? Drawings? (Saying to Reggie) Just what has

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

B: (Soon) Helen: Hi, dad! I'd better warn you. Victor's here. He just stepped out for a minute. Dad: Wonderful! I'll be in my study! (Helen walks in the study when she hears her dad's shouting.) Helen: Dad? Are you okay? Dad: My dollar! It's gone! It

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Long Conversations A: Helen: Victor, there's a good review of your article on pollution in today's paper. Victor: Really? Maybe I should go pick up a few extra copies. Helen: Do you have change? Victor: No! I'm totally broke as usual. But I did notic

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

C: (Helen passes by the dean's office.) Dean: What time will that national TV news reporter be here, Mrs. Johnson? Secretary: He said by lunch time. Helen: (Stops and listens) ...Hic! Dean: Since they're broadcasting live, he wants to interview as ma

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Long Conversations A: Victor: You look beautiful, love bug! Helen: I do, don't I? Victor: Why, you could pass for a movie star, or a glamorous top fashion model! Helen: ...Hic...Hic!...Hic!...Hic! Victor: Baby! You've got the hiccups! Helen: Hic! Hic

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson Thirteen 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. B Man: A ____ ago today in _______________ after the __________,

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Sixteen 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. B Lawyer: Erin! _________? Erin: You never ______ me _____. I left

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Seventeen 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. A Neighbor: Let's ________, okay? My name's George, what's yours

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Four 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. Jealousy __ often ________ the ______to _______ something we do not have, _______ it's good ______, lots of _____ or ______________ being with ______. ________________________, je

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. ______ knows ___ and ____ the ________ _______ _______________________ of ______. But ________ people were __________________. Today _________________________that ________________________ is,

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

口语部分 文化篇 Read the text carefully and be prepared to answer the question: American Values Americans sometimes fall into the trap of thinking that American values are universal ones. We can't always see that our values are actually typica

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

口语部分 文化篇 Read the text carefully and be prepared to answer the question: Faith in the Future Americans are deep believers in looking ahead. Other societies may turn to history to get their sense of direction, but American hopes and drea

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Twenty 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. Let your _________ run ____ in our ____ awesome _____ of ________________. Blast back _______ to ____ the ____ dinosaur _______. ______________ the African ________ safari to __

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Twenty-three 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. A A: ______________, we were ____ for ___________ till he ___

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Twenty-two 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. A A:_____________. Dear Carolyn: I ____ you _____ this ____ Mic

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Nineteen 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. A Older man: What can I do for you? Richard Collier: I __________

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Eighteen 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. B Truman: Maybe I'm losing _________ but it ______________ the __

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Eighteen 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. A Man 1: You're going to____________ in a ____ for ______________

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册