口语部分 文化篇 Read the text carefully and be prepared to answer the question: Sense of Personal Space Americans have a strong sense of personal space and usually don't like to be touched by others. Other than shaking hands or giving a hug or

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

口语部分 文化篇 Read the text carefully and be prepared to answer the question: Arts A Japanese man who came to the US said, When I first came here, what struck me most about this place was sex and money. He had noticed the emphasis that is pl

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Twenty-two Short Conversations Read aloud the concersation two times, and then listen to the tape without looking at the text. Tears for a Watch Chain Shopkeeper, Mr. Fishbine: Now, what's so important that you come banging on my door on Chris

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson One A: Laura:Sorry, Victor! Victor:Laura! Sorry doesn't cut it! You were supposed to meet me right here --- forty minutes ago! You're late, as usual! Laura:Now! Now! What's a few minutes between friends? Victor:You don't get it! Laura:(Reading

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

B: Laura:Hi, Victor! I'm finished. Okay. I'm ready to go on our date. Victor:It's too late to catch the movie. Laura:Give me another chance. Please! Victor:Well, okay. I'll pick you up at 8 p.m. sharp. We'll go dancing.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson Two 1.Conversations: (Find a partner and practice these dialogues.) A: Victor:Laura, I have a surprise for your birthday. Laura:Oh, good! I love surprises. Victor:It's outside! Laura:Oh, wow! It's too big to bring inside!(They walk out of th

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

D:(At the police station) Police Officer:There's a $75 fine. Pay that and you get your car back. Laura:No problem. Okay. Which credit card do you prefer? Police Officer:No credit cards, Miss. Just cash. Laura:Cash! That's gross! I don't carry gobs 7o

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Long Conversations A: Susan:(With a new dress on) Dad, do you notice anything? Frank:Why, yes! I see my little baby grown up into quite a very sophisticated young lady. Susan:(Feeling disappointed) Oh, no! (She starts sobbing.). Frank:I've made over

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

D:(Saying to Frank) Susan:Dad, I'm going to a sports car race! Victor has a car entered! Frank:So he's thought up a new way to break his fool neck! Susan:(Opens the closet) Hmm...now what can I possibly wear? No, this looks too old. Uh-uh, this looks

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson Eight 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. __________, you can ______ pick up a ________ without seeing a ________ that a _____ will soon be doing _______ your work. Do you know that the name of the _________________ or _

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Female Announcer: __________________ paying for a ______________? Here's John Yakuvelli of the New Jersey Higher Education Student Assistance Authority with _________ _______ for you. John: One of ___________________________________, Kiplingers, ____

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Woman: My doctor says I should ____________. I am ___________ living like this. Announcer: Are you a smoker who wants to quit? Do you have a ______________and/or ____________ of _____? Or have you ever been ____________ chronic bronchitis or emphysem

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Announcer: If you don't have caller ID from Sprint, it's kinda like _____________________ you really don't want there. Man: Look, I really don't want...oh, Uncle Buzz. Uncle: Elliot! Give Buzzy a big ___! Come over here! What's for dinner, __________

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Presenter: Terrie is ____________ next. Welcome to Healthline, you're __ with George Faultaeous, we're talking about _________________________, a great system. Questions, or maybe your ____________________ the product. Hi. George: When did you ______

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Caller: I'm a _______. I've been ______ for a long time and I think it's just the ___________________________ to _________ in the pipe. Presenter: You don't think smoking is bad for you? Caller: Well I do, I do, but you know the _________, uh... Pres

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Lesson Nine 对话篇 Short Conversations Mr. Everett Speechless Richard Everett: Blackard! Blackard: Yes, Mr.. Everett? Everett: I'm speechless. My wife is speechless and my daughter is in tears. Blackard: Ah, moved is she? Everett: Moved? Sick. How

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson Eight Short Conversations Connie's play Whittaker: Now wait a minute, Connie. Edwin Blackard wants to produce your play about the desert island? Connie: Yeah! Why are you acting so surprised? Whittaker: I guess you've re-written it since last

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson Seven Short Conversations The Mystery of the Secret Letter Miss Minion: Mr. Blackard? Blackard: Come in, Miss Minion. Minion: I'm sorry to bother you, sir, but this envelope arrived for you. Blackard: Who is it from? Minion: I've no idea. Some

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson Seventeen 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. B Woman 1: Hello? Hello? Woman 2: Oh, Rebecca honey. ________? I

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

口语部分 文化篇 Read the text carefully and be prepared to answer the question: Respect In a society that values independence and growth, those in authority often need to earn the people's respect. Respect is given to those in authority based

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册