电影词典 Laurence Olivier 劳伦斯.奥利弗 美国俚语 hold up : 慢一点;推迟,拖延 e.g. 1I asked my tennis partner to hold up so I could tie my shoelace. 我让我的网球搭档慢一点,等我系下我的鞋带。 2The plane was

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听动感英语学口语

无奈之下,雪莉还是来到了一家手机店,各种品牌的手机真不少,服务员的服务态度也还不错,又送挂饰又包装的,看来店铺还是有存在的理由。 Listen Read Learn Salesperson: What can I do for you, Ma'am? Shirley: I want to buy a cell phone for my daughter. Salesp

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

产品包装部 Packing 产品包装 packing A: We hope our opinions on packing will be passed on to your manufacturers. B: That can be taken care of. 包装直接关系到产品的销售。 Packing has a close bearing on sales. A: You know,packing h

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

To wrap something is to put something around it, usually to keep it cold, or to keep it warm, or to keep it fresh when we are talking about food. To wrap something就是包装某物,通常是让某物冷藏或保温,或在提到食物的时候是用

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

I think I have made it very clear that D/A is absolutely impossible. 我想我已经说的很明白了,承兑交单绝对不行。 You said just now that competition could be very sharp. 你刚刚说竞争可能是极其激烈的。 Earlier, you mentioned that this kind of products i

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: More importantly, specially designed brain-teasing video games have been shown to slow the aging process of the brain by up to seven years. 更重要的是,特别设计来刺激脑部的电动游

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文