ALLEN: Oh, my God! I've been cheated! SARAH: What? What did you buy? ALLEN: It's a brick! I can't believe how stupid I was. Damn it! SARAH: What is it? Why did you buy a brick? ALLEN: There was a guy on the sidewalk. He had three new boxes, Panasoni

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 应急英语口语

With Christmas Cards Sally was taking a shower with her two-year-old daughter,Susie,came into to the bathroom and wrapped herself in toilet paper. Although Susie made a mess,she looked cuted, so sally ran for her camera,and took a few pictures. The p

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 人人说英语高级

Lenka: Like A Song I can't forget you when you're gone Your like a song That goes around in my head And how I regret It's been so long Oh what went wrong Could it be something I said Time, make it go faster Or just rewind To back when im wrapped in y

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 睡前英文歌曲

[00:01.79]这东西不是我买的。 [00:03.58]Useful Expressions [00:04.38]常用语句 [00:05.17]1.This is wrong item. [00:07.34]这件东西不对。 [00:09.51]2.I bought a red blouse,not this blue one. [00:13.31]我买的是一件红上衣,而不

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 海外求助英语会话

星级典句: 第一句:Packing in study wooden cases is essential. 有必要用坚固的箱子。 A:Now let's talk about the packing terms. 下面我们来谈谈包装条款。 B:OK. 好的。 A:Packing in steady wooden cases is essential. 有必要

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

星级典句: 第一句:A large number of bedspreads we ordered from you last year were found soiled when they reached us. 我们去年订购的大量的床罩到达我方时已经受损了。 A: A large number of bedspreads we ordered from you l

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Sales and Business Talk A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high. A: Let's meet each other

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Packaging a Person人的包装A person, like a commodity, needs packaging. But going too far is absolutely undesirable. A little exaggeration, however, does no harm when it shows the person's unique qualities to their advantages. To show personal att

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

TRANSPORT AND INSURANCE 装运及保险 Ⅰ. Transport 装运 Transport is an important part in international business. Goods are carried by several means of conveyance -- on road or rail, by sea or air. And in recent years, combined transport which

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Im sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you wont think our price is too high. A: Lets meet each other ha

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英语场景会话: 英语销售商务会谈 Sales and business talk A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into conside

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

托福口语备考虽然需要准备一定的口语模板,但是如果一味用雷同模板或陈旧的事例来搪塞托福口语,那也是拿不了高分的。为了增加托福口语的新鲜感,我们需要及时积累一些流行事物。

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

用简单英语谈生意-货运篇 A: Were about ready to ship your order. B: We need this order packed in a special way. A: We know it is fragile. B: Yes.please be careful when you send it out. A:你们的货我们差不多准备在发送了

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

不管是托福iBT口语考试的1,2题独立任务,或者是雅思考试的卡片,抑或就是普通与外国人的交流,大多数学生都要面对以下三个问题: 1 对内容的陈述缺乏细节,绕圈子,意境朦胧,让人觉得

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

1. 托运人(Shipper) 托运人即委托运输的人,在进出口贸易中通常就是出口人。 本栏目填写出口人的名称和地址。 一般为信用证的受益人、合同的卖方,也可以是第三方。 2. 收货人(Consignee) 即提

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

孔子主题曲《幽兰操》原文中英对照 《孔子》的主题曲名为幽兰操,由王菲演唱。相传古诗《幽兰操》(又称猗兰操)是精擅琴艺的孔圣人自感生未逢时的绝世作品。唐代著名诗人韩愈曾作同名

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

下面是英语六级写作美文:形象包装,请考生赏析。 Packing a Person A person, like a commodity, needs packaging. But going too far is absolutely undesirable. A little exaggeration, however, does no harm when it shows the person's u

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

不管是托福口语考试的1,2题独立任务,或者是雅思考试的卡片,抑或就是普通与外国人的交流,大多数学生都要面对以下三个问题: 1 对内容的陈述缺乏细节,绕圈子,意境朦胧,让人觉得不

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Last Christmas I gave u my heart But the very next day u gave it away This year to save me from tears Ill give it to someone special Last Christmas I gave u my heart But the very next day u gave it away This year to save me from tears Ill give it to

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲