[ti:] [ar:] [al:] [by:] [00:01.19] Speak Out Your Love 勇敢表达心中之爱 [00:08.85]There was once a guy who suffered from an incurable cancer. [00:13.22]He was 18 years old and he could die anytime. [00:17.05]One day he was walking down his bl

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读

Conversation 4 A: May i help you, sir? A:需要帮忙吗,先生? B: (Points to a set of porcelain table ware) It's a traditional Chinese design, isn't it? B:(指着一套瓷器餐具)这是中国传统设计,对吗? A: Yes. It is made

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Could you gift-wrap it, please? 请帮我把礼物包起来,好吗? Could you gift-wrap it, please? 请帮我把礼物包起来,好吗? With pleasure, wait a moment, please. 乐意效劳,请稍等。 Thank you! 谢谢! You are welcome. 不客

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

May the holiday season bring only happiness and joy to you and your loved ones. 祝阖家佳节幸福快乐! 圣诞祝福 Last Christmas歌词 Last Christmas I gave you my heart But(the)very next day you gave it away This year To save me from t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

At the end of your dinner at the end of your meal if you want to keep some of that food, we call it leftovers. 吃完晚餐后吃完饭后如果你想保留的那些食物,我们称之为吃剩的食物。 And in this case, I'm going to put the lef

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

情景对话: What are these red packet things? 这个红包是什么东西? Oh, it's a gift of money you can send to your friends. You can even send it to a group. 这个是把钱作为礼物送给你朋友,你还能把红包发到群组。 Re

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(16) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

B, persuade A to buy the jeans. Im telling you, the jeans will look great on you. A, give your impression of the jeans. Theyre nice, but I think Im going to look around a little first. B, push A to buy the jeans. We only have a few pairs left. A, try

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

介绍: 商场实用英语,一应俱全 本书模拟企业由创业到发展成国际化的情境,规划 52个最常见的商业议题,包含经营管理、行销企划、广告促销、业务洽谈、採购与国际贸易等,是所有上班族

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 商业英语会话

Salesperson: What can I do for you, Ma'am? Shirley: I want to buy a cell phone for my daughter. Salesperson: How old is she? Shirley: She is 17. It's for her birthday. Salesperson: We have a new-fashioned cell phone especially designed for young girl

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

He asked the driver to wait. Craig used a knife to open the package. He dug through the packaging materials. He looked for the call tag. There was no call tag. The driver left. Craig stuffed everything back into the box. He sealed the box with tape.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

威猛乐队由两位高中时代的好友组成,他们是乔治迈克尔(George Michael)和安德鲁维治利(Andrew Ridgeley)。他们的首张专辑《异想天开》一经推出,很快就在英国的排行榜上名列第一,并连续两

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Way back on the radio dial, The fire got lit inside a bright-eyed child. Every note just wrapped around his soul, From steel guitars to Memphis, all the way to rock and roll. Ohhh, I can hear 'em playin'. I can hear the ringin' of a beat up ol' guita

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Sales and Business Talk A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into cons

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(131) A: We're about ready to ship your order. B: We need this order packed in a special way. A: We know it is fragile. B: Yes.please be careful when you send it out. A:你们的货我们差不多准备

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Describing things 描述东西 A:Has my package arrived? A:我的组件到了吗? B: I'm not sure. What does it look like? B:我不确定。什么样子? A: It's quite a delicate piece of equipment, so I hope it was well-packed. It's oblong-shape

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

Showing a visitor around 带领来宾参观 A: OK, so this is the main factory area. We're now walking past the printing machine. A:好,这是工厂主区。我们现在正经过印刷机。 It's printing in four colours at the moment. 当前能用四

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

Elaine: You look happy. Jerry: Me? Oh, I was just talking to Ling. Elaine: Oh, no wonder! You better watch out. Shes a big flirt. Jerry: What do you mean? Elaine: Did she make eyes at you and whisper sweet nothings in your ear? Jerry: Well, yes, she

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

重点词汇 wrap:vt. 包;缠绕;隐藏;掩护 clue:n. 线索;(故事等的)情节 gift:n. 礼物;天赋;赠品 1. I'm ready to wrap that perfect Christmas gift but I haven't found it yet 我已经准备好精美包装我的完美圣诞

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

There was once a guy who suffered from cancer, a cancer that can't be cured. He was 18 years old and he could die anytime. All his life, he was stuck in his house being taken cared by his mother. He never went outside but he was sick of staying home

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

乔治迈克尔(George Michael)在1984年还在威猛乐队(Wham!)时期所创作演唱的Last Christmas已经成为每年圣诞节街头店家还有各大电台必播的应景歌。有超过两百多位(组)不同曲风甚至不同国家的艺人翻

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲