箫华,昨天晚上有没有看球赛呀?当然看了,真丧气,我最喜欢的篮球队被淘汰出局,没有资格进入决赛了。以后呀,谁输谁赢我都无所谓了。萧华,我们今天要学 的一个美国习惯用语正好能

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

1. Q: Why is the woman moving? A) She can't put up with the noise. B) She wants to save money to buy a piano. C) The present apartment is too expensive. D) She has found a job a neighbouring area. 2. Q: What do we learn from the conversation about Bi

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

说一口流利的英语,从简单的单词开始。 听听,读读,背背,今天你的词汇量又增加了5个。 单词/词义 中英例句 单词听读 kiss [ kis ] A soft wind kissed the tr

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 每日攻克5词

A-accept(接受) “世上没有十全十美的人”。记着,你爱他,就必须接受他的一切,甚至他的缺点。 B-belief(信任) 不信任对方,经常以怀疑的口吻盘问

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

appropriate adj. 适当的,恰当的 approximate adj. 近似的 apt adj. 有…倾向的 aptitude n. 才能;自然倾向 aquatic adj. 水的;n.水生生物 aqueous adj. 水的 arable adj. 适于耕

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. 成功是,你一次又一次失败,却仍没有失去热情。(Winston Churchill) 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.7

模仿句子: Bergman is the subject of an excellent new documentary, which uses the actress's letters and diaries to bring us close to her thoughts and feelings throughout her career from a teenager on stage in her native Sweden to her thrilled an

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

A——---accept(接受) “世上没有十全十美的人。”记着,你爱他,就必须接受他的一切,甚至缺点。 B——---belief(信任) 不信任对方,经常以怀疑的口

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

eagle n.鹰 ease n.容易,舒适 vt.缓和 echo n.回声,反响 vi.重复 economic a.经济的,经济学的 economical a.节约的;经济学的 economy n.经济;节约,节省 edition n.版,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Hot 你让我热情如火 演唱者:Avril 英文歌词 I want to lock you up in my closet, where no one\'s around I want to put your hand in my pocket, because you\'re allowed I want to drive you into the corner, and kiss you without a sound I want

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

guitar face 弹吉他时候陶醉的表情 中文解释: guitar face是指弹吉他时候的面部表情,通常是比较陶醉,甚至是有感觉痛苦的表情。 英文解释: The act of making an unusual face while playing the guitar. The

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

wage n.工资,报酬vt.开展(运动) wagon n.四轮运货马车 waist n.腰,腰部 wander v.漫游;迷路;离题 warmth n.暖和,温暖;热烈 waterfall n.瀑布 waterproof a.不透水的,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A Blooming Tree by Xi Murong 一颗开花的树 席慕容 May Buddha let us meet in my most beautiful hours, I have prayed for it for five hundred years. 如何让你遇见我在我最美丽的时刻 为这我已在佛前求了五百年 求佛让我们

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Everything I do, and everything I do professionally -- my life -- has been shaped by seven years of work as a young man in Africa. From 1971 to 1977 -- I look young, but I'm not (Laughter) -- I worked in Zambia, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Algeria, Somalia,

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

Ho Chi Minh City has an irrepressible soul and an entrepreneurial energy that hums day and night. Despite almost a century of colonialism and brutal conflict, today this city is renowned for its warm hospitality, which even extends to former foes. 胡志

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

讲解文本: no joke 不是闹着玩的,不容易的事,并非儿戏 It was no joke carrying those heavy bags. 搬那些重袋子可不是件轻松的事。 It's no joke catching a cold when you are recovering from an injury. 你正在养伤,受

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

大学刚毕业的时候,工作热情极高,从来都是早到晚走。工作几年后,却开始觉得没想法没激情没话说,这就是over-drained clan掏空族的典型体验。 Over-drained clan refers to employees who find themselves

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Most of the educational games that are out there today are really flashcards. 今天的多数教育游戏是过时的,它们只是卡片游戏。 They're glorified drill and practice. 它们都是很耗人的和需要人们的耐心来玩。 They d

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

战胜失败Maintain your enthusiasm 保持热情 Not only you should keep on trying, you should also do it with the same level of enthusiasm as when you first began. 你不仅要不断尝试,还要保持住最开始的那种热情的状态。 Othe

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Ways to be happy 快乐的秘诀 Appreciate people surrounding you 欣赏身边的人 Without valuing relationships one cannot be trulyhappy. Think of the people surrounding you more often. There is nothing as important as relationships and contacts.

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening