单词词意 vocabularyn.词汇,词汇量;词汇表 vocala.直言不讳的;嗓音的n.[pl.]声乐节目 vocationn.职业,行业 vocationala.职业的,业务的 voguen.时髦,时尚,流行 a.流行

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年最新考研英语词汇

Dear Jenny, thank you very much for helping my father last Sunday. 亲爱的Jenny,非常感谢你上个周帮助了我的爸爸。 My father told me that he fell down the stairs and his leg was badly hurt. He even couldn't get up. Then you appeared

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

SCENE③ C 当天晚上,下课后 柔丝家 【他很有诗意 ...】 Rose: His passion for computers is just like my passion for music. 柔丝: 他对电脑的热情就跟我对音乐一样。 Su

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交

Today, I saw an very interesting movie. The story was about a boy met a girl who lived next to him since he was very small. The girl was so active and the boy was very shy. The boy was scared by the girls passion. When they were middle school student

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

十二星座宜居城市 你喜欢么? 1. Aries 1. 白羊座 You got: The United States 你适合居住在:美国 Youre independent, energetic, passionate, and driven. But you also have a killer sense of humor! In other words: You were meant to liv

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

A Pair of Socks One fine afternoon I was walking along Fifth Avenue, when I remembered that it was necessary to buy a pair of socks. I turned into the first sock shop that caught my eye, and a boy clerk who could not have been more than seventeen yea

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

share my life, take me for what i am cause i’ll never change all my colours for you take my love, i’ll never ask for too much just all that you are and everything that you do i don’t really need

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

给朋友的新年英文祝福语,网上有很多,不过有些搜出来并不是英文版的新年英文祝福,这里给大家收集的绝对英文版新年祝福语。 新年祝福语--给朋友 Happy new year, my best friend. 祝我的挚友新

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Youve probably heard the old saying The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. 你肯定听过这样一句谚语:篱笆外的草总是分外绿,别人的似乎总比我们好。 Perhaps you feel like its true. You look at other p

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

十二星座情人节一吻定情 Your kisses are quick and passionate fits of lustful pleasure that are there and then gone. Aries 白羊座(急促、热情、渴望) Your kisses linger; they are deliberate, heartfelt and they can go on and on a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend. When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion. So I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest (热情)for life. In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Men in Britain are less engaged in their work compared with women until the final years of employment when they get a late surge of enthusiasm, according to a survey. Men start off their careers at a much lower level of job satisfaction than women, o

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A Pair of Socks一双袜子One fine afternoon I was walking along Fifth Avenue, when I remembered that it was necessary to buy a pair of socks. Why I wished to buy only one pair is unimportant. I turned into the first sock shop that caught my eye, an

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

A Pair of Socks One fine afternoon I was walking along Fifth Avenue, when I remembered that it was necessary to buy a pair of socks. I turned into the first sock shop that caught my eye, and a boy clerk who could not have been more than seventeen yea

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A Appreciate (英文直译:欣赏) 我有自己肤色,不看别人脸色。 A+ (英文直译:A加,优异成绩) 争上游。 B Baby (英文直译:宝贝、小婴儿) 你是说我家的小狗吧?我可不是什么小孩了。 C Cheese (英文

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Under the Wagon 在马车下面 A farm boy accidentally overturned his wagon loaded of corn. The farmer who lived nearby heard the noise. 农场的一个男孩不小心弄翻了装满玉米的马车。住在附近的农夫听到了动静。 Hey Willi

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

做事情只有三分钟热度?这是否也一直困扰着你呢?今天我们就来看看如何用英语(课程)来表达三分钟热度。 3-minute passion is a Chinese saying which refers to a person having a limited passion or a passion that doesn

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

enforce vt.实施,执行;强制 engage vt.使从事于;聘用 engagement n.婚约;约会,债务 engine n.发动机,引擎;机车 engineer n.工程师,技师 engineering n.工程,工程

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(242) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

一、Need 作情态动词 后面不带to,表示必要,仅用於否定句及疑问句, 或用於if及whether之後或与hardly﹑ scarcely﹑ no one等连用: You needn't finish that work today. 你今天不必把那项工作做完。 Need you

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语