I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. It might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit. 我相信一名好老师就是一名伟

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

violence 猛烈,暴烈 violent 猛烈的,狂暴的 violet 紫罗兰 violin 小提琴 virtual 实际上的 virtually 实际上,事实上 virtue 美德 virus 病毒 visible 可见的,看得见的 vision 视觉,想象力,梦幻 visit 访问,

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语四级词汇拼读版

Z 1.zeal She works with great zeal. 2.zebra A zebra looks like a horse but is covered by black and white stripes. 3.zipper For under $50, (there is) Jacket (women) waterproof with zipper front, all sizes. 4.zone Tourism is also a key element in the

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 剑桥雅思词汇精选

The Chinese market is opening wider while the competition is also getting tougher. 中国市场日益开放,同时竞争也更加激烈。 The Chinese market is opening wider while the competition is also getting tougher. 中国市场日益开放,同

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

cold fish 态度冷淡的人 英文释义 A person who is unfriendly and lacking in personal warmth. 例句 The famous software engineer is a cold fish who is often rude and boring, so nobody talks with him at parties. 这位著名软件工程师是个

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

纽约希望更热情接受叙利亚难民 So far, roughly 2,200 Syrian refugees have arrived on US soil. 77 percent of them are women and children, according to the U.S. State Department.Only a handful of Syrians have landed in New York. 到目前为止

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(296) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

Then I began to appreciate something greater. I realized when the roof top was built it was by far the tallest building and the age long before the airplanes or skyscrapers, these artists believe each day they went about their work that no human bein

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

何为品质男? Be Confident 自信 Confidence is crucial. A confident man can handle unfamiliar situations with ease and as surance, and won't be rattled if he commits a minor gaffe, even if everyone's watching. 自信是至关重要的。一个自

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Oh babe, we are doing this 哦宝贝我们正在做的 It felt right, but I'm done with it 感觉不赖但我已经完事了 I'm done with it 我已经完事了 No one came close to it 没有人能靠近它 So bright, but you 'fraid it 如此耀眼你却

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

听歌学英语:《修女也疯狂》插曲I Will Follow Him 《I Will Follow Him》(一路随他)原本是一首法语歌,曾在1963年4月连续三周荣获打榜冠军,Petula Clark曾以《Chariot》的曲名录制过,Arthur Altman和Norma

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

外企员工和老板用英语交流的秘诀 假如你已经在外企中得到了一份非常令人羡慕的工作,但是每次你需要和老板用英语交流就楞在了那里。不要害怕!展现出以下的五种特质并使用相对的短语

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

演讲简介:阿兰德波顿检视我们对成功和失败的看法,质疑它们所代表的意义。成功都是配得的吗?失败呢?听他机智地解答我们对成功的迷思,帮助我们摆脱势利,重新寻回对工作的热情。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

And among those 1.6 million new businesses will be the future Alibaba, the future Huawei, 在这160万个新企业中会有未来的阿里巴巴、未来的华为 the future Wanda and perhaps the people running them are in this room today. 和未来的

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Thirty-two of the world's best football teams are now competing for the iconic golden World Cup trophy -- but the planet's most populous nation is not among them. 三十二支来自各个国家的最优秀的足球队都在为争夺金灿灿的世界杯

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

【原文】 Enthusiasm takes you furtherYears ago, when I started looking for my first job, wise advisers urged, Barbara, be enthusiastic! Enthusiasm will take you further than any amount of experience. How right they were. Enthusiastic people can t

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Third reason that boys are out of sync with school today: 第三个原因是男孩与我们今日的学校相脱节: kindergarten is the old second grade, folks. 幼儿园是一种过时的脱节教育。 We have a serious compression of the curric

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

When we look at the universities, 当我们环顾大学, 60 percent of baccalaureate degrees are going to women now, which is a significant shift. 目前女性占60%的本科学历的人数,这是个巨大的转变。 And in fact, university admi

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

So I'm here to tell you that we have a problem with boys, 我在这儿是想告诉大家我们的对男孩的教育有问题, and it's a serious problem with boys. 男孩子的教育是个严重问题。 Their culture isn't working in schools, 在学

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

我们都希望过一种有意义的人生,但是从何开始?在这个引人深思的演讲里,贾桂林诺瓦格拉兹向我们介绍了耐心资本的故事以及她所遇到的一些沉浸在某种正义、某个社区或某种热情而奋斗

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

Most of the job seekers fail in the interviews because they: 大多数的应聘者没能成功是因为他们: 1. Didnt research the company. Didnt know the CEOs name, the size of the company, their business, the market cap, the ticker symbol (for

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语